Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
GUIDANCE IAS Geography(Opt.) @500+ Programme STARTS ON 26th JUNE 9:30 AM.
Venue:   11/5-B, Basement, Param Tower , Pusa Road, Delhi 110005. Call (+91)-9718793363, 011-45586829. Geography(Opt.) Online / Offline Test Series
& Daily Mapwork Program Online
To Enroll Click Here
Top 4 scorers in Geography (Opt.) are Guidance IAS Students: AIR 5 PRATHAM KAUSHIK (327 Marks); AIR 109 DHRUV MISHRA (318 Marks); AIR 411 SAI KIRAN D.N. (316 Marks); AIR 423 DHEERAJ AGARWAL (315 Marks)

[OPEN TEST] ForumIAS All India Simulator Test -X- 24 May | Online | Offline | Register Immediately

edited May 22 in Test Series
"Write your last , but best mock with us"

Dear Friends,

On Popular demand, we shall be holding the last Open Test of ForumIAS on May 24 - in both online and offline mode.

If you are located near New Delhi, we recommend that you opt for writing the Test in the Offline Mode.

Instructions :

Registration mandatory for both Online and Offline Test Takers. Download the hall ticket by 5PM , May 23rd and write the Test on the designated day. Within 24-48 hours you will get the result in your http://academy.forumias.com account.

Registration requires a ForumIAS Academy Roll Number, which you will fill up in your OMR Sheet on the exam date, and it will be in your hall ticket.

To get your roll number, visit http://academy.forumias.com and Login / Sign In. When you are logged in , you will see your roll number at the bottom of the screen of the page http://academy.forumias.com . For help, Whatsapp on 9821711605.

This roll number is important as it will be printed on your hall ticket, and it will be used in uploading the result in electronic format.

Registration Link :

http://go.forumias.com/opentest

Comments

• What is the fee of this registration?
  • Imran520 said:

What is the fee of this registration?

yr open test hai means FREE FREE FREE
  • why u put mobile number compulsory , i want my privacy
  • edited May 22
    i have idea idea for CAPTCHA vericaiton in the regstration link of mock test

why dont u give the questions itself in CAPTCHA verification it takes 100 images to click anyways.

Its a google thing, not by ForumIAS. You must have

Members are warned from creating multiple accounts. The test is not anonymous , and ensures that people do not create multiple accounts and "top" the exam after seeing the paper.
  • F5F5
    edited May 22
    @ForumIAS on sign in, it is saying OTP invalid, please provide some solution for my id.
  • Where will we get our Hall Ticket?
    'Believe'
  • Registration link expired dikha rha h .... Plz put the latest link in the comment box
  • Hall ticket password protected hai

What's the password
    Mita de apni hasti ko gar kuch martaba chahe,
    Ki daana khaak me milke Gul-o-gulshan hota hai !
  • Registration link expired dikha rha h .... Plz put the latest link in the comment box

was till 5 pm
    time to leave forum,too much bakaar and nothing valueable being discussed : its been a nice journey
  • PS9 said:

Hall ticket password protected hai

What's the password

where is hall ticket link ??
  • did anyone got hall ticket?? if yes where i can find.
  • mohit2342 said:

PS9 said:

What's the password

where is hall ticket link ??
    http://hallticketprelims.forumias.com/
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • edited May 24
    @ForumIAS could not register for the open test by 5 pm (was in office :/ )
    Is there still some way I can take the online test tomorrow? :|
    Attempt # 4 | 1st attempt with PSIR optional | Previous attempts with statistics optional | RBI Grade B Officer
  • @ForumIAS could not register for the open test by 5 pm (was in office :/ )
    Is there still some way I can take the online test tomorrow? :|

Online Tests will be available after 6PM, post the offline Tests

If you are in New Delhi, we recommend that you write the tests offline. If you have not yet registered, you can still visit the Test Center and write the test between 3PM - 5PM
  • PS9 said:

What's the password

Can you re-confirm? This should not be the case
  • F5 said:

@ForumIAS on sign in, it is saying OTP invalid, please provide some solution for my id.

You must already be having ac account on forumias?
  • ForumIAS said:

Till how long can I attempt the online test? Is there a time/date limit before rankings are compiled?
  • edited May 24
    what are the timings for offline test?
    i registered for online test, but now i want to appear offline, is it possible?
  • Rainmaker said:

what are the timings for offline test?
    i registered for online test, but now i want to appear offline, is it possible?

You can walkin and write the test at 2:45PM without registration. Just walkin with your ten digit ForumIAS Roll Number
  • When will the key be out?
  • i couldnt register :(
  • edited May 24
    @Forum Ias Please ask the people who are preparing for UPSC to prepare Paper or who are experts in UPSC model. I think they have not observing the pattern of UPSC and simply dumping thier knowledge in question paper. Half the statement would be correct and half the statement would be incorrect. This has been observing from many tests. We thought that last paper would be on model of UPSC. Disappointed with the framing of questions. You have to take feedback from students and if many consider this as a problem, you have to rectify it.
  • @Forum Ias Please ask the people who are preparing for UPSC to prepare Paper or who are experts in UPSC model. I think they have not observing the pattern of UPSC and simply dumping thier knowledge in question paper. Half the statement would be correct and half the statement would be incorrect. This has been observing from many tests. We thought that last paper would be on model of UPSC. Disappointed with the framing of questions. You have to take feedback from students and if many consider this as a problem, you have to rectify it.

Noted, You can leave a feedback to us after completion of the test in the platform itself. In case you have a grievance, you can email us at ravi@forumias.com
  • ForumIAS said:

@Forum Ias Please ask the people who are preparing for UPSC to prepare Paper or who are experts in UPSC model. I think they have not observing the pattern of UPSC and simply dumping thier knowledge in question paper. Half the statement would be correct and half the statement would be incorrect. This has been observing from many tests. We thought that last paper would be on model of UPSC. Disappointed with the framing of questions. You have to take feedback from students and if many consider this as a problem, you have to rectify it.

Noted, You can leave a feedback to us after completion of the test in the platform itself. In case you have a grievance, you can email us at ravi@forumias.com
    Thank you.
  • Gave the test. Tried submitting. The site remained unresponsive for a long time. Then the page just turned white. Don't know whether it was submitted or not.
    Prelims - 2015 | 2016 | 2017
    Mains - 2016 | 2017
    Interview - 2016 | 2017
    Final list - X
  • @ForumIAS questions were kind of absurd.
    just to make questions tough some questions were framed really bad n der is lot of ambiguity.
    Pre : 4. Mains : 2. Interview : 0.
    Public administration.
  • How much are people scoring in this tests. I found it to be a bit tough. Had to pay due to high negatives
  • edited May 24
    portugal said:

How much are people scoring in this tests. I found it to be a bit tough. Had to pay due to high negatives

Key is yet to come.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog