How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

UPSC vs. Transparency (RTI)

RTI questions

UPSC reply

How UPSC can hide their roll number? What secrecy exist in this!

Courtesy: my RTI activist friend :p
IMG_20180516_190725.jpg
1683 x 767 - 191K
IMG_20180516_182403.jpg
3523 x 2205 - 2M
2018 Lottery round :#
Lucky enough to get out of this shit >:)

Comments

• UPSC and Transparency - cannot go hand in hand.
  • edited May 16

RTI questions

UPSC reply

sir, whenever brock has lost, 99% times, it was because his own fault, distraction or over-confidence... once rey mysterio came close to beat him, because brock underestimated him....
    not many are capable to beat brock... do not let any rey (situation) make u loose on 3 june !!
    brock revolted against the system and was thrown out... and then he was helpless.. all talent and power wasted...

focus on essentions.

chose and loose some battles, to win the war !!

ATB
  • @AnimalSpirit thanks for your concern, don't worry the beast is ready to conquer B)
    But I won't choose the right way not easy way.
  • RTI questions

UPSC reply

sir, whenever brock has lost, 99% times, it was because his own fault, distraction or over-confidence... once rey mysterio came close to beat him, because brock underestimated him....
    not many are capable to beat brock... do not let any rey (situation) make u loose on 3 june !!
    brock revolted against the system and was thrown out... and then he was helpless.. all talent and power wasted...

focus on essentions.

chose and loose some battles, to win the war !!

ATB
    F5

• No comments!
    Screenshot_2018-05-25-13-12-02-782_com.miui.gallery.png
    1080 x 1429 - 246K
  • edited May 25
    Just wondering, is this the same authority speaking about transparancy, ethics etc??!!! :s

Only God can save us! (Starting to believe God existence, otherwise no hope :/ )

Ok their logic is hardly 10% file 1st appeal, hardly 1% goes for CIC, even if CIC rules against UPSC they appeal in Delhi HC no one goes court to get a piece of information! (Even Mrunal stopped here)

Time to run their rat race :#
    Good bye
  • i think as 2 candidates are 3rd party , upsc is entitled to withhold their roll no. and names

btw always file online RTI its way faster
    once again HUSTLE
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog