10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

UPPCS 2018 target (English medium ppl gather here) in ORN

I am preparing from ORN for uppsc 2018.Lets gather here ,exchange strategies and information especially for ORN and English medium folks.

Comments

• Count me in as English medium, or out as non-ORN resident.
  • Shad said:

Count me in as English medium, or out as non-ORN resident.

Ohh of course in..
    Keeping 24th June as prelims date ,
    Let’s prepare current affairs first from may 2017 to may 2018
  • Those in Orn can simply inbox their numbers we ll make a Watsapp group and discuss regularly
  • Others who are not in Orn and English medium ones can also inbox me ..don’t mind obsession with English but there is a bit of difficulty because of approach being wayward
  • There is already a thread, running on uppcs. You guys can take help from there.
    अपुन ही गणेश गायतोंडे का तीसरा बाप है। इसलिए अपुन से बदतमीजी नहीं करना।
  • count me in!
  • m in
    Light up ur Darkness to bright up ur Future...AJ
    PT-1, Mains-NA
    Opt.- Sociology
  • gar_123 said:

count me in!

MahaRana said:

m in

Pls join the link above

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog