How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

Anyone Interested in opening "Pakoda Stall" in ORN

After going through UPSC notification and pondering over our beloved PM's remark I have decided to become an entrepreneur and want to create job by opening Pakoda Stall in ORN

Scope:No competition in market only 1 stall near Popular Juice Corner.
Eligibility: Graduation(the higher the better)
Skills Required:
1.Innovation (need out of box thinking) to create new pakodas
2.Knowledge about world happenings(just like a pan wala or a Tea wala)
3.Should be able to make world-class "Pakoda" which can be even delivered to our beloved incumbent government leaders(aisa ki unhe apne mummy k hath k bane pakode yad aa jaye.)
Financing: Mudra Yojna
Proposed Locations:All Famous coaching institutes eg.Pajiram,Pigeon IAS,Bhrast IAS etc.
Salary: Best in the market(You ll be an entrepreneur!! )

#BJP_hatao_naukari_pao
#Prevent_Demographic_Disaster

Comments

• edited February 8

After going through UPSC notification and pondering over our beloved PM's remark I have decided to become an entrepreneur and want to create job by opening Pakoda Stall in ORN

Skills Required:
    3.Should be able to make world-class "Pakoda" which can be even delivered to our beloved incumbent government leaders(aisa ki unhe apne mummy k hath k bane pakode yad aa jaye.)
    Proposed Locations:All Famous coaching institutes eg.Pajiram,Pigeon IAS,Bhrast IAS etc.

#BJP_hatao_naukari_pao

Tier 1 Engineering and MBA colleges should be given higher preference
    Keeping a saffron flag is a must

The owner of stalls henceforth will be employed
    Fin minister jee will collect tax from him the way he is collecting from illegal Bitcoins

NDA India Shinning movement 2 has begun I hope 10 saal ki liye phir se bahar jaye
  • Had posted it 13 hours ago on another thread
    -

Guys, who's willing to join me in setting up Modi Pakoda Franchisee, with his Animated Face as our logo. Our delivery boys known as Modi Boys be riding Modibike. Will gain instant recognition and go Viral. We'll start small with our 1st outlet in ORN to sell History Pakoda, Geography Pakoda, Socio Pakoda..... and so forth.

Will have tie up with Private Educational Institutions to sell Management Pakodas, Engineering Pakodas, etc. via outlet inside the campus. Likewise in Corporate as IT Pakoda, Tech Pakoda, Consulting Pakoda...

If we can eat American Burger, Italian Pizza, Chinese noodles and Mexican Nachos. Why can't our Pakoda move abroad? We can't compete with them in Automobile and Aeronautics industry. That's Hi-Tech stuff. But our Pakoda doesn't need that high a techno.

I'm in no way a Modi supporter. But his Animated Face as logo can help us.
  • Someone had launched Bù shī diapers in China with George Bush animated face as logo.

Bù shī is "Not Wet" in Mandarin.
  • edited February 12
    [Marked offensive by some users. Member is likely to be banned for repeated use]
  • Make Dick PAKODAS (keep it hidden) and vagina PAKODAS. .n different shapes of PAKODAS showing female body...it will sell like anything.

Can sell online via a separate ecommerce website dedicated to this niche market, while keeping it a secret that we own it.

Likewise, there're are bakers who bake customised shaped cakes. A Bollywood Actor (female) celebrated her birthday with a specific body part shaped cake.
  • After going through UPSC notification and pondering over our beloved PM's remark I have decided to become an entrepreneur and want to create job by opening Pakoda Stall in ORN

Skills Required:

#BJP_hatao_naukari_pao

Tier 1 Engineering and MBA colleges should be given higher preference
    Keeping a saffron flag is a must

The owner of stalls henceforth will be employed
    Fin minister jee will collect tax from him the way he is collecting from illegal Bitcoins

NDA India Shinning movement 2 has begun I hope 10 saal ki liye phir se bahar jaye
    Point duly noted...will be implemented henceforth.

Aisi harkat ki h ki ab to main Pappu ko bhi vote de aunga.. :grimace:

#BJP_hatao_naukari_pao
  • 1ManArmy said:

Had posted it 13 hours ago on another thread
    -

Guys, who's willing to join me in setting up Modi Pakoda Franchisee, with his Animated Face as our logo. Our delivery boys known as Modi Boys be riding Modibike. Will gain instant recognition and go Viral. We'll start small with our 1st outlet in ORN to sell History Pakoda, Geography Pakoda, Socio Pakoda..... and so forth.

Will have tie up with Private Educational Institutions to sell Management Pakodas, Engineering Pakodas, etc. via outlet inside the campus. Likewise in Corporate as IT Pakoda, Tech Pakoda, Consulting Pakoda...

If we can eat American Burger, Italian Pizza, Chinese noodles and Mexican Nachos. Why can't our Pakoda move abroad? We can't compete with them in Automobile and Aeronautics industry. That's Hi-Tech stuff. But our Pakoda doesn't need that high a techno.

I'm in no way a Modi supporter. But his Animated Face as logo can help us.

acha plan h for expansion..
  • jaljal
    edited February 8
    BREAKING NEWS: Mukesh Ambani just announced to invest 2000 crore in Reliance Pakoda. Rs 1000 ke quarterly recharge pe unlimited pakodas availbale. Reliance to recruit 3000 "employable " Post graduates for the company.
  • edited February 8
    photo_2018-02-08_15-47-15.jpg
    512 x 287 - 27K
    photo_2018-02-08_15-47-07.jpg
    276 x 183 - 17K
  • Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari has made the astounding claim that the phrase ‘Achche Din’ – ‘good days’ – was first used by the previous prime minister, Manmohan Singh, but has now become “a millstone” around the BJP’s neck. “Then Modiji used it somewhere and now it is a bone struck in our throat,” said the minister at an event in Mumbai, while blaming citizens for never being satisfied with what they had been given.
    https://thewire.in/65899/disingenuous-gadkari-now-disown-phrase-achche-din/
  • Mudra Loans have tooo high interest rates.... i'll aply under "Stand up" India fund... since i'll be standing up whole day selling pakodas
  • edited February 12
    [content removed upon content]
  • Sabko apne pet palne hote hain.. :smiley:
    image.png
    793 x 461 - 379K
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog