Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

Shubhra Ranjan Postal Guidance Programme-8500/- REVIEWS?What does it include?

Please review Postal Guidance Programme by Shubhra Ranjan,and content of the programme?
Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
Ex-Geography.

Comments

• So you finally shifted to psir? All the best :)
  • nandini said:

So you finally shifted to psir? All the best :)

Going against some very dear to me. But at the same time,keeping in mind some of your words.
    Lets see how it goes.
    Ex-Geography.
  • recent handwritten notes..test copy of toppers..access to drive containing recent updates,model answers etc
  • edited January 20
    Beuce said:

nandini said:

Going against some very dear to me. But at the same time,keeping in mind some of your words.
    Lets see how it goes.
    Work hard and leave everything else to other factors that cannot be controlled in this exam. You can only do your best. :)

PS : pls keep your ex-geography-mates in your prayers. We need them :P
  • sajal89 said:

recent handwritten notes..test copy of toppers..access to drive containing recent updates,model answers etc

Can you please elaborate on the recent update thing,and can you share one file as a demo?If you can..
    Ex-Geography.
  • nandini said:

Beuce said:

nandini said:

Lets see how it goes.
    Work hard and leave everything else to other factors that cannot be controlled in this exam. You can only do your best. :)

PS : pls keep your ex-geography-mates in your prayers. We need them :P
    Exactly,that's what I got from you before mains as well.

PS- You are making it this time only. Make me proud..:P
    I will keep my prayers for the remaining ex-mates.
    Ex-Geography.
  • Beuce said:

Please review Postal Guidance Programme by Shubhra Ranjan,and content of the programme?

Bro even I'm planning to switch to psir from geo... Last 2 mains me geo ne sirf disappointment hi diya hai..
  • Dronaa said:

Beuce said:

Bro even I'm planning to switch to psir from geo... Last 2 mains me geo ne sirf disappointment hi diya hai..
    I never said Geo disappointed me. By this attitude even PSIR also can or any other optional.
    There are people who have been constantly clearing exam woth Geo. Many cleared this year as well. @nandini @Trupence Grasshopper
    May be I am not comfortable in reading Geo and feel stagnant while reading,So switching.. Its a very big risk and unless you are prepared to risk another year,don’t think of it.

Ex-Geography.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog