Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

Friendly free prelims guidance from a veteran for 'hardworkers'

Any aspirant who has been working hard for UPSC Prelims, but has still not able to clear because of lack of proper strategy and feels the need of non-professional friendly expert guidance, can message me in inbox [ note : i am from gen category and have cleared prelims 5 times with significant margin each time].

Comments

• Haha. Right thread. I really need to know what makes the difference :smiley:
  • Anthropology Optional Course and Test Series @ Chennai. Interested People can attend Free Demo Class on 31st Dec 2017 at 10 a.m.. If not please Ignore. Thank you. :)
    Anthropology Demo Class-1.png
    1700 x 2494 - 1M
  • Haha. Right thread. I really need to know what makes the difference :smiley:

Me too
  • freeman said:

Any aspirant who has been working hard for UPSC Prelims, but has still not able to clear because of lack of proper strategy and feels the need of non-professional friendly expert guidance, can message me in inbox [ note : i am from gen category and have cleared prelims 5 times with significant margin each time].

Share yr stratergy ....see ur inbox.....made thread and disappeared somewhere.....
  • Thers's an offline group called "aim4mains" as well. Silently, they have been helping aspirants by guiding them and giving mentor support. They charged 1500 from me last year but their way of mentoring was really good. I dont know why they are not online yet.
  • freeman said:

Share yr stratergy ....see ur inbox.....made thread and disappeared somewhere.....
    have patience
  • Hardwork has its own limitations in prelims. you have to be smart at the same time.
    good luck!
  • edited December 2017
    freeman said:

freeman said:

have patience
    :trollface:
  • freeman said:

freeman said:

have patience
    Like UPSC...sure
  • freeman said:

freeman said:

have patience
    Like UPSC...sure
    You are really checking .... patience...
  • freeman said:

Just don't forget it ..........I think you will eventually forget of the thread you created......
  • freeman said:

hi,... I have failed twice in Pre..... any guidance from you will be highly beneficial for me
  • freeman said:

Just don't forget it ..........I think you will eventually forget of the thread you created......
    now, i am sure u wud have a changed opinion :smile:
  • freeman said:

freeman said:

now, i am sure u wud have a changed opinion :smile:
    Sent message please check..TIA
  • freeman said:

Your advice was good since many want it....you can post a prelims focus stratergy here...
  • edited January 2
  • freeman said:

Can you describe your strategy here? It's a discussion platform. Why messages?
  • freeman said:

Can you describe your strategy here? It's a discussion platform. Why messages?
    my choice
  • strategy please
    @freeman
  • strategy please
    @freeman

share ur past strategy in inbox, only then i can suggest corrections, if any

• not sure if this is the right portal.

But www.aim4mains.com is finally online now. you are welcome to visit this site and feel the change.
  • I've sent you a direct message.
  • Just post a basic strategy

But www.aim4mains.com is finally online now. you are welcome to visit this site and feel the change.

Wow....didn't know forumias is so much popular.

Anyhow, on behalf of core team, I would like to thank you all for giving your undivided attention and "subscription" to prelims pathway. Our initial batch of 200 seats got full within a day.

There are still hundreds of pending requests and we are trying to get hold of suitable mentors for you. You can log back on our website www.aim4mains.com and subscribe to prelims pathway 1 (AP84) course. We don't know how many more we can accommodate but we are trying our best to help. Whatever happens , be rest assured that quality will be delivered by all means.

All the best
  • nandini said:

I've sent you a direct message.

Mujhe bhi send kr dijiye strategy please. :smile:
  • Platoon said:

nandini said:

I've sent you a direct message.

Mujhe bhi send kr dijiye strategy please. :smile:
    +1
    You wouldn't like me when i'm angry Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources. |Philosophy|

Anyhow, on behalf of core team, I would like to thank you all for giving your undivided attention and "subscription" to prelims pathway. Our initial batch of 200 seats got full within a day.

There are still hundreds of pending requests and we are trying to get hold of suitable mentors for you. You can log back on our website www.aim4mains.com and subscribe to prelims pathway 1 (AP84) course. We don't know how many more we can accommodate but we are trying our best to help. Whatever happens , be rest assured that quality will be delivered by all means.

All the best
    Hddd h sir g promotion strategy ki :D ATB 4 ur efforts ! :mrgreen:
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)

All the best
    Hddd h sir g promotion strategy ki :D ATB 4 ur efforts ! :mrgreen:
    Smart promotion. :mrgreen:
  • Dear forumiites,

This wasn't a promotion. But this incident did teach us that we should not publish anything which has something of "conflict of interest" in nature.

Forumias being a coaching institute has all the right to deny such posts.

That being said, we apologise again for the inconvenience caused. While We would remain committed to our core which is to help aspirants crack prelims using age old traditional mentor guided pathway, we shall do that --- create buzz etc , send info about us ....using conventional methods.

We regret that we posted genuine info about our work which we thought came via forum owing to the past comment of ours, on this portal.
    We won't disturb you again.

All the best
    aim4mains
  • Bohut chatur aadmi hai ye upar wala.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog