Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Revision of Economy through MCQs and Quizzes           (2) Revision Classes on Indian & World Geography
(3) Fast-Paced Revision Course of Indian Polity                    (4)Most important topics for Modern Indian History
(5) Crash course on Art and Culture                                       (6) Last minute Practice Course to qualify CSAT Paper 2
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

ASPIRE IAS CLASSES to join or not ?

please help me...give some genuine reviews ...so that can join the T 50 or PT cum Mains batch?
heard Nandini was from ASPIRE...have seen some pics too...

Comments

• i was in dilemma too...
    different sites give different reviews...
    some fabricated some genuine...
    but i joined a class as my room mate had joined ...

GOOD
    -one teacher and teaching all the things...no time conflict or place conflict...(my roomie had joined PT cum Mains)
    -consolidating things and correlating IYB and YOJANA NEWS PAPER like king...
    -Hand outs are nice and handy especially Quick Digest...
    -the site has lots of free material(just register) and the app also...
    -all round development by ego trashing and trips

BAD
    -proving how sir and ASPIRE are great since time immemorial
    -Questions of previous days topics and tests can be annoying
    -Asking doubts with curiosity can back fire
    -small classes
    -Toilets are not that good
    -Water not available most of the times.

CRUX

GOOD and BAD depends on you...yes Nandini was from their ASPIRE years ago, had her base from here ...rest is history
  • Everyone has a different opinion about him.
    You should attend a free introductory lecture before joining. I did a mistake by joining his classes without attending any introductory lecture. I have somewhat pessimistic view of his teaching style and not of the content he provides. I wasted my Money there and I didn't attend much of his lectures except starting 3 to 4. People may differ from my view. You may find him Good at teaching. But I would suggest 'Watch before you take a leap'.
    Yes, Nandini ji was there but so she was at Insights and other classes as well.
    An aspirant joins so many classes and test series until finally he gets selected. But aapne 5 saal pehle coaching li hogi and uss samay kuch bhi palle na pada ho , fir bhi ye log kahi se aapki profile nikalenge admission ki aur chhap denge. One of my friend got selected this year with pol sci optional but History optional classes walo ne uski photo laga di ki Humara student tha. Jabki uska History optional 1st attempt mein tha and he changed his optional to pol science in 2nd and got selected with pol sci in 4th.
    So, what I want to say is Don't go by toppers . Join the class only after taking a demo.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog