MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

From where to get printer ink refilled in ORN/ Karol Bagh

I have canon lbp 2900 printer . From where i can get its ink refilled in orn/ Karol bagh ?

Comments

• There is shop at Namdhari Chamber (opposite to Spot Restaurent) - 100 meter from Karol Bagh police station. They charge Rs.50 for black and Rs.100 for colored cartridge. Being a resident of this place, this is the best place to get refilling. But i would rather suggest you to try self refilling. You need 4 big injections, 1 sucking tool, and Rs.150 Ink Bottles (Pack of 4 - 3 colored and 1 black). Just watch a tutorial on how to refill cartridge and would be good to go. I've been refilling the cartridges from last 3 years and haven't purchased a single original cartridge. 1 pack of bottles (Rs.150 one) would be enough for 6 months or so.
    'पसीने की स्याही से जो लिखते है इरादों को,
    उनके मुकद्दर के सफ़ेद पन्ने कभी कोरे नही होते'
  • Mukzy said:

There is shop at Namdhari Chamber (opposite to Spot Restaurent) - 100 meter from Karol Bagh police station. They charge Rs.50 for black and Rs.100 for colored cartridge. Being a resident of this place, this is the best place to get refilling. But i would rather suggest you to try self refilling. You need 4 big injections, 1 sucking tool, and Rs.150 Ink Bottles (Pack of 4 - 3 colored and 1 black). Just watch a tutorial on how to refill cartridge and would be good to go. I've been refilling the cartridges from last 3 years and haven't purchased a single original cartridge. 1 pack of bottles (Rs.150 one) would be enough for 6 months or so.

Thankyou :smile:
  • Mukzy said:

There is shop at Namdhari Chamber (opposite to Spot Restaurent) - 100 meter from Karol Bagh police station. They charge Rs.50 for black and Rs.100 for colored cartridge. Being a resident of this place, this is the best place to get refilling. But i would rather suggest you to try self refilling. You need 4 big injections, 1 sucking tool, and Rs.150 Ink Bottles (Pack of 4 - 3 colored and 1 black). Just watch a tutorial on how to refill cartridge and would be good to go. I've been refilling the cartridges from last 3 years and haven't purchased a single original cartridge. 1 pack of bottles (Rs.150 one) would be enough for 6 months or so.

Please suggest which printer should i buy for taking printoit of test papers and other pdf at home?
  • Canon LBP 2900B
  • Canon LBP 2900B

How much it cost?
  • edited November 10
    @Mukzy
    What u mentioned for canon laserjet printer cartridge?
    In my place they charge 250 for refilling!
    (For colour printers refilling, that smaller ink capacity, charging RS.50 for black)
    @dpagarwal
    I am using Canon LBP 2900B only.
    I bought one year before in Snapdeal.
    (After going through reviews in one exclusive thread here about printer)

Price was RS. 8000 aprrox. (Around Rs.1000 discount was there at that time for using card etc. So finally I paid RS.7000)

Now it's showing Rs.10,000 in both Flipkart, Snapdeal!
    Don't know, inflation or GST effect!

Printer is functioning properly. No major issues other than changing drum like accessories in the cardridge for 100rs.

Ps. I printed more than 20,000 pages in conservative count!

Pages per refilling varies based on notes, refilling done.
    Based on notes printed,
    If lot of colour pic there, it ll be 1000-1500 pages. (All colours in pic take black shades)
    If mostly text with few pic, it cross 2000 pages.

Overall best for aspirants for individual use or sharing with 3,4 persons.

Electricity consumption also ok. I am not seeing any surge in bill after starting to use printer. (I guess it won't be more than 50rs/month in normal functioning)
    Expire@2017.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog