10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh New batches of PHILOSOPHY from: 27th SEPT(Evening) - 5pm
& 9th OCT (Morning) – 11 am

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Which one is better: Subhra Ranjan test series or Piyush Chaubey QIP+Test Series

edited June 2017 in Political Science
Hey guys, I am planning to join test series for pol sc optional. I am considering these two as options, I request you to suggest me which one to choose and why? Thanks in a advance.
The fight of my life...

Comments

• Subra Ranjan ko DPSP bhi nahi pta, us se kya padoge :D
  • edited June 2017
    The fight of my life...

Hahaha...Baat toh sahi hai...Waise her notes are good but even I doubt her understanding of subject..But finally toh number matter karta hai...
    The fight of my life...

bhai tum toh chemistry wale ho, tumhe kya pata...
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • Yaar wo sab thik hai...But join kaun sa karun? Any suggestion...
    The fight of my life...
  • ozzy said:

Yaar wo sab thik hai...But join kaun sa karun? Any suggestion...

piyush chaubey- total waste of money he asks question in test series which has no relevance to upsc syllabus like india vietnam relation or anything .

sr- for me questions r good and as per upsc pattern (but may say 20% below the level).
    never joined her test series so can't comment on marking pattern but saw `1 checked copy on forum and it was not checked properly in my opinion.

so if one has to join 1 then i will suggest sr test.
    for me better way try to get paper and model answer from some helping hand (last yr we got on forum). practice upsc previous yr papers in present format and pray upsc will be kind this yr too.

PS- these r my personal opinion so may be wrong. my score psir ard 310 last yr.
  • logout said:

ozzy said:

Yaar wo sab thik hai...But join kaun sa karun? Any suggestion...

piyush chaubey- total waste of money he asks question in test series which has no relevance to upsc syllabus like india vietnam relation or anything .

sr- for me questions r good and as per upsc pattern (but may say 20% below the level).
    never joined her test series so can't comment on marking pattern but saw `1 checked copy on forum and it was not checked properly in my opinion.

so if one has to join 1 then i will suggest sr test.
    for me better way try to get paper and model answer from some helping hand (last yr we got on forum). practice upsc previous yr papers in present format and pray upsc will be kind this yr too.

PS- these r my personal opinion so may be wrong. my score psir ard 310 last yr.
    Hey thnx logout for suggestion...Last year one of my friend faced checking problem in SR online test series and do you have any idea about qip course of Piyush choubey?Many people are saying he is covering some new ideas apart from traditional ideas...
    The fight of my life...
  • Piyush Choubey is a pretentious fool. Total waste of money. Subhra Ranjan notes are good. If you can attend offline test series that is great. Otherwise do not spend a penny in online courses. No coaching institute takes them seriously.
  • Had joined both of them online. Total waste of money.

Piyush choubey is a bad teacher. His notes are terrible. His tests are garbage.

Only Subras notes are very good. But she does not even check the paper herself. Most of my tests were unchecked.

Both of them are trying to mke easy money by offering such highly priced useless online courses. Totally unprofessional and un ethical.
  • I have old(last year)QIP videos! I could share them if you want... It requires huge data and our of 20 some 3-4 relating to IR missing..:D
    Current Target: Making my weakness my strength: Covering Polsci by October.
  • I have old(last year)QIP videos! I could share them if you want... It requires huge data and our of 20 some 3-4 relating to IR missing..:D

I'd be grateful if you could share them!

please do. :)
  • Utsava123 said:

I have old(last year)QIP videos! I could share them if you want... It requires huge data and our of 20 some 3-4 relating to IR missing..:D

I have old(last year)QIP videos! I could share them if you want... It requires huge data and our of 20 some 3-4 relating to IR missing..:D

Please guide me... I mean where should I upload them? I think it can't be uploaded here... :smile:

Current Target: Making my weakness my strength: Covering Polsci by October.
  • Utsava123 said:

Please guide me... I mean where should I upload them? I think it can't be uploaded here... :smile:

What's d size of whole course ?
  • Is there any psir answer writing group on forum?
  • Utsava123 said:

sirf uska value addition notes bhi chalega :D
  • Hi anybody willing to share cost of Shubra ranjan online answer writing module for July 17 - Oct 18. its for 20K. Has 24 tests, assingments, discussion videos, model answers. Those who join can share the no. of tests among ourselves equally while all can can get all questions, model ansers and videos etc.

Msg if interested.
    “Strength is the only religion"
  • @Chamgadar_aadmi yes I'm in. lets get more guys. I'm starting a new discussion.

PS:copied ur post :)
  • Piyush Chaubey test series is bad. I joined last year, even after four reminders by visiting their centre personally they did not give me access to their online video library of test discussions. This makes them unprofessional and unethical if you stretch it. I also feel the questions on political thought are picked up directly from book of RM Bhagat.
  • edited June 2017

Piyush Choubey is a pretentious fool. Total waste of money. Subhra Ranjan notes are good. If you can attend offline test series that is great. Otherwise do not spend a penny in online courses. No coaching institute takes them seriously.

Hey thnx khaini sahab...Problem is right now I couldnt attend her offline class, that's why opting for online classes. As I will be needing someone's feedback regarding my optional answers..So that's an issue
    The fight of my life...
  • shivajii said:

Had joined both of them online. Total waste of money.

Only Subras notes are very good. But she does not even check the paper herself. Most of my tests were unchecked.

Both of them are trying to mke easy money by offering such highly priced useless online courses. Totally unprofessional and un ethical.

So what's the way out sirji???m
    The fight of my life...
  • Hi anybody willing to share cost of Shubra ranjan online answer writing module for July 17 - Oct 18. its for 20K. Has 24 tests, assingments, discussion videos, model answers. Those who join can share the no. of tests among ourselves equally while all can can get all questions, model ansers and videos etc.

Msg if interested.

Count me in..
    The fight of my life...
  • Piyush Choubey absolute NO. SR Test series is more or less according to UPSC pattern. If you are planning to join Piyush, then you are wasting your money. He asks irrelevant questions. And he frames questions in amanner that it takes 5 minutes to understand the question itself... maybe he tries to show off how much he knows political science but what we need in this exam is marks and not show-off knowledge
  • ozzy said:

shivajii said:

Had joined both of them online. Total waste of money.

So what's the way out sirji???m
    Join offline classes
  • her classes are much worse. was in her latest batch. just royal waste of money. jo SR k notes mein already h agar wohi likh likh k yaad karne ka mann ho, paise faltu ho then one can join.

Msg if interested.

I am in bro. Please let me know when you form the group.
    I am also looking for vision ias mains and prelims test series 2018 cost sharing . Please let me know if you know anyn such group.

I am just an ordinary guy with nothing to loose
  • @adi17 ok brother. besides u @ozzy too showed interest. so as of now we are three to divide the cost. I spoke to shubra mam today, her first assingment is on 11th.

• @adi17 nd prelim test series mein kyon paise phook raha h bhai. U'll get it free online.
  • @adi17 ok brother. besides u @ozzy too showed interest. so as of now we are three to divide the cost. I spoke to shubra mam today, her first assingment is on 11th.

I m in
  • @alok_dgp Brother @adi17 has changed his mind. Am yet to get confirmation from @ozzy . In any case I have joined the answer writing module. I am considering you in. I'll freeze when membership reaches 4, so each will have 6 tests to write.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog