MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Examples for pub ad paper 1

Lets make an effort to make a repositary of examples for paper 1 which can help u fetch more marks bcoz one of my friends did this and got 300 plus this year whereas i got only 250 and missed the final list ...

Comments

• Let me start ---* npm - 73rd ammendment, municipal bonds, smart city project relying on spv, indian railways contracting out catering to private org , telecom sector
    * bad example of npm- electricity distribution agenices in delhi created monopolies only 2 are there
    * npm issues - how to privitise- what to privitize example should education be privitie fully...... issue of right sizing - unemployment in a country already facing this issue...issue of performance evaluation - values involved like success of sarva siksha abhiyan cannot be based only on no of toilets and student teacher ratio.. things like learning outcomes and value inculation is imp
    * example of good governance - numerous surveys done shows decline in legitimacy and authority of govt in minds of citizen example police especially the lower heirachay does not have trust with citizens .so here good governance initiatives like community policing comes in handy where civil society is being involved in those functions which were once suposed to be done only by govt institutions.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog