10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh New batches of PHILOSOPHY from: 27th SEPT(Evening) - 5pm
& 9th OCT (Morning) – 11 am

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Law Optional candidates mains 2017

Hello friends ,
Let's start for 2017 mains.
There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
Usain bolt
«1

Comments

  • First timer Law optional
  • Let's set daily target and discuss current issues specially for paper 1 law.
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Liquor Ban on National Highway- Legal view ( polycentric problems)

    COnsumer protection act

    Jaan Tere Naam

  • Koi test series announce hogi law optional ki? I need to join test series somehow. but nirvana wale kuch bata nahi rahe.
  • Last Attempt. Law Optional. 220 in 2015 mains. Friends we must seriously form a group, set at least weekly targets (if not daily). Most importantly, instead of waiting for institutes to start test series, we must take our own initiative and start writing tests within ourselves.
  • True. Make a telegram group. At least 2-3 people can collaborate for now. Anyhow, cyber law Kaise padh na hai? Maine college level pe nahi padha tha.
  • oldrusty said:

    True. Make a telegram group. At least 2-3 people can collaborate for now. Anyhow, cyber law Kaise padh na hai? Maine college level pe nahi padha tha.

    Download 4-5 good articles on IT act from google and study that with an IT act ka bare act. Sufficient.
  • For telegram grp plz inbox no.
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • @bga85 thanks. what about that policy and guidelines theory that came in paper 1. I have never heard of that phrase.
  • @canune bro, how come you are not active on forum?
  • Relevant topics from today's paper -
    1-Extardition
    2-constitutional status of president
    3- state sponsored terrorism(context Pakistan financing terrorist activities related news)


    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Q1-Concept of judicial activism outs the doctrine of Seperation of power?
    Critically examine.
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • I am in..
  • Here's my answer. I think if we can share 3-5 questions daily from past year papers it can be quite helpful. Please review if you have covered respective topics.
  • Here's my answer. I think if we can share 3-5 questions daily from past year papers it can be quite helpful. Please review if you have covered respective topics.

    +1
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Usainbolt said:

    Here's my answer. I think if we can share 3-5 questions daily from past year papers it can be quite helpful. Please review if you have covered respective topics.

    +1
    can we set daily topics fr discussion bcz it will be easy fr us to complete paper.
  • Inter alia Another initiative can be taken.. eg. We all know that in Paper 2 part2 (contemporary legal developments) there are many topics such as IPR etc.. but ipr is too lengthy if one is to read all the acts such as copyright, patent, trade mark, plant variety, etc. This is quite time consuming and low on cost-benefit ratio.
    So lets discuss only what's most important and relevant to study
  • Usainbolt said:

    Q1-Concept of judicial activism outs the doctrine of Seperation of power?
    Critically examine.

    In law answers should we give both pro and cons? Is balance in answers more important here or should one take a stand and give an objective answer?
  • Not able to attach photos here.
  • adolf said:

    Usainbolt said:

    Q1-Concept of judicial activism outs the doctrine of Seperation of power?
    Critically examine.

    In law answers should we give both pro and cons? Is balance in answers more important here or should one take a stand and give an objective answer?
    Pros and cons and Dan balance view +constructive conclusion.
    Stand le sakte hain..but it should be argument based+constructive leading to some suggestions/solutions
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • adolf said:

    Inter alia Another initiative can be taken.. eg. We all know that in Paper 2 part2 (contemporary legal developments) there are many topics such as IPR etc.. but ipr is too lengthy if one is to read all the acts such as copyright, patent, trade mark, plant variety, etc. This is quite time consuming and low on cost-benefit ratio.
    So lets discuss only what's most important and relevant to study

    Agree ,for CLD portion we can extract relevant points on the basis of news items.
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Usainbolt said:

    adolf said:

    Usainbolt said:

    Q1-Concept of judicial activism outs the doctrine of Seperation of power?
    Critically examine.

    In law answers should we give both pro and cons? Is balance in answers more important here or should one take a stand and give an objective answer?
    Pros and cons and Dan balance view +constructive conclusion.
    Stand le sakte hain..but it should be argument based+constructive leading to some suggestions/solutions
    Samajh nahi aaya..
  • Q- principles of natural justice are like unruly horse.do you agree ?give your views.
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • do we have a test series for optional ? what should be the strategy for international law and residual portion of paper 2 guys ?
    कैसे कह दूँ कि हर दुआ बेअसर हो गई,
    जब जब भी रोया, मेरे भोलेनाथ को खबर हो गई ।
  • There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Which are the good law colleges in Mumbai other than government law college? Like between rizvi, jitendra chauhan,KC, lala lajpatrai,gj advani?
    "God is great"
  • Usainbolt said:
    Link not working. It says chat doesn't seem to exist.

  • edited July 2017
    Inbox me ur no.
    .
    saracens said:

    Usainbolt said:
    Link not working. It says chat doesn't seem to exist.

    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Guys hi :) aaplogo ne Fundamental duties wale ka kya mark Kiya hai? kindly reply. keys are saying it's D but i think its C. @focus thinks and has posted an explanation also about B only i.e, they are correlated. Kindly reply. Thanks
  • Non law graduate planning to take law here ,going to write CSE2018 so I have one year for preparation.i have a few doubts:
    1) What are the basics to know before starting law?
    2)Is coaching necessary?Law is very technical and requires some guidance but I there is a lack of coaching centres near me. I am planning for self study
    3) Can non law students hope to score good marks with dedicated study ?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog