Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Ajay raj singh geography course review need

hi frnds,
i am planning to join geography module class is any one have idea about best geo. gs module course in karol bag, and also need review for Ajay raj singh online geography course class.
·

Comments

• Recently I have joined his geography optional test series.
    I found his questions at par with current trend.Also He has sound understanding of concepts,he explains even difficult concepts in lucid manner. So far I have discussed geomorphology and Climatology doubts like slope theories,Channel morphology,Concept of jet streams,Rosbby waves etc.. within an hour he explained these concepts so well that he uplifted my understanding to a new height.ld
    I would suggest you to join his class.
    I dont have any idea of his pen drive course as I have not seen any optional pen drive video.
    Thank you.
    Anish Chandra
    Appeared in Two mains-Geo optional
    ·
  • Recently I have joined his geography optional test series.
    I found his questions at par with current trend.Also He has sound understanding of concepts,he explains even difficult concepts in lucid manner. So far I have discussed geomorphology and Climatology doubts like slope theories,Channel morphology,Concept of jet streams,Rosbby waves etc.. within an hour he explained these concepts so well that he uplifted my understanding to a new height.ld
    I would suggest you to join his class.
    I dont have any idea of his pen drive course as I have not seen any optional pen drive video.
    Thank you.
    Anish Chandra
    Appeared in Two mains-Geo optional

sir geomor ,climato & geo thought sources ?
    ·
  • Geomorphology by Savindra Singh
    Climatology -Savindra Singh or D S Lal
    Thoughts - Majid Hussain,(R D Dixit or Sudipta Adhikari ---- For conceptual understanding)
    ·
  • edited July 15
    Nayak@ias said:

hi frnds,
    i am planning to join geography module class is any one have idea about best geo. gs module course in karol bag, and also need review for Ajay raj singh online geography course class.

I took his pen-drive course - Which is basically recorded version of his online classes.

Pros: Very detailed and exhaustive. But will cover the theoretical and logical part from every perspective. Will build very solid foundation for you.
    Cons: The course is low on facts. But I also think that no classroom course can do justice to geographical facts as these are unmanageable in number and are best done from standard books.

All in all, I liked it. Although it can get tad too technical at times, but then UPSC asked a question on 'Air-Masses' in Mains 2016. So, I guess its par for the course.
    ·
  • Hello.. I am a student of Ajay Raj Singh sir and have taken his pen drive course for geography optional..
    Actually his course is very good.. his video lectures are very very exhaustive and up to the mark. Also he has covered complete syllabus of geog paper 2 in his video lectures which no other coaching institutes in delhi covers. You can take the course bhai. Also the advantage is u can discuss doubts with him personally not only in geog but in also other subjects as well.. he has good knowledge of all d subjects as well and he is very supportive and a nice teacher..
    PS : I am Ankit soni.. rank 636 in cse 2016 and a student of Ajay Raj Singh sir..
    ·
  • His course for geog gs pendrive is also very good and recommended
    ·
  • does he provide notes in PDF format along with lecture in his pen drive course.
    ·
  • does he provide notes in PDF format along with lecture in his pen drive course.

They sent printed notes to me.
    ·
  • Hello.. I am a student of Ajay Raj Singh sir and have taken his pen drive course for geography optional..
    Actually his course is very good.. his video lectures are very very exhaustive and up to the mark. Also he has covered complete syllabus of geog paper 2 in his video lectures which no other coaching institutes in delhi covers. You can take the course bhai. Also the advantage is u can discuss doubts with him personally not only in geog but in also other subjects as well.. he has good knowledge of all d subjects as well and he is very supportive and a nice teacher..
    PS : I am Ankit soni.. rank 636 in cse 2016 and a student of Ajay Raj Singh sir..

thanks sir, ur review help me alot
    ·
  • edited July 18
    I have Ajay Raj Singh Sir's pendrive course...if anyone interested then please ping me.
    Ready to share at a very nominal cost.
    Thanks
    ·
  • I would want to join his test series for 2017 mains...Please anyone suggest...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog