How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

How good is Ajay Rai Singh of Geograaphica as compare to Neetu Singh or ALS?

How good is pendrive course for working professionals? I met him personally and find him helpful and down to earth. Here, is sample video.

No review from non-serious aspirants and those who curse coaching institutes but themeselves takes guidance seccretly. Impartial assessment is welcome

Comments

• satyaki said:

No review from non-serious aspirants and those who curse coaching institutes but themeselves takes guidance seccretly. Impartial assessment is welcome

Hahaha epic comment!!! Unfortunately most aspirants here and elsewhere are in this category.

About your query, i dont know about neetu singh or Geograaphica but ALS i do know bec i attended. It is good. Its a safe choice as far as geography is concerned. Cannot say about other subjects though.
    Cycle of prelims and Mains continues into the 8th and Final Year ---> 2018.

3rd Account

One of the Earliest Forum Member!
  • Hi all,
    I have a video course for Geography optional (by Ajay Raj Singh), which is a one shot program for covering almost entire syllabus. It contains 600+ videos of almost 275hrs+ and can be covered in 2-3months. It can be viewed multiple times but cannot be copied (copy protected). I had purchased at Rs.24000 (unlimited access). I want sell it at very affordable price. If anyone wants, pls mail amar2014iitb@gmail.com

You can watch his you tube videos or read the reviews at:
    https://flavido.com/product/geography-optional-digital-course-by-ajay-raj-singh-geographia/#reviews
  • @root pls delete my post
  • The clarity and in depth explanations that Ajay Raj Singh imparts is unparell you just watch his demo videos on www.geographiaias.com ...he provides both off line and online pendrive video courses.
  • The clarity and in depth explanations that Ajay Raj Singh imparts is unparell you just watch his demo videos on www.geographiaias.com ...he provides both off line and online pendrive video courses.

Forum pe sab chatur public h... Open publicity ko critically liya jata h...

• satyaki said:

Hahaha epic comment!!! Unfortunately most aspirants here and elsewhere are in this category.

:trollface:
  • no friend it's not that....we all share our experiences so that others may benefit ....so far as teachers for IAS exam are concerned each has his strength and limitations.....but so far as Ajay Raj Singh sir is concerned ...then without a shred of doubt you can take my words.....what Sachin is to cricket...Ajay Raj sir is to Geography......
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog