ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Cheapest mobile network operator for "Dumb" phones

Hey!

I am planning to ditch my (not so) smartphone for good. I will switch over to a dumb phone. I would use the phone primarily for calling and messaging. I seek options for cheapest (prepaid) plans available for the same. I am from the NCR region.

Thanks in advance!

:-)
An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory

Comments

• Tudor said:

Hey!

I am planning to ditch my (not so) smartphone for good. I will switch over to a dumb phone. I would use the phone primarily for calling and messaging. I seek options for cheapest (prepaid) plans available for the same. I am from the NCR region.

Thanks in advance!

:o :o

#Back to the Vedas!
    away from the clutter! o:)
  • edited April 30

Hey!

Thanks in advance!

thats great , use airtel , plans are same now a days for all the network operators ,
    one advise : Don't call anyone ( except parents , and to arrange logistics) , if something is too important , it should only be related to family , all other things can take care of themselves
    also Have a no electronics time ( at least 2 sessions of 2-2 hours each , 3 hours each will be idle) @dragonborn

• idea 245 unlimited calls 28 days
  • edited May 1

Hey!

Thanks in advance!

thats great , use airtel , plans are same now a days for all the network operators ,
    one advise : Don't call anyone ( except parents , and to arrange logistics) , if something is too important , it should only be related to family , all other things can take care of themselves
    also Have a no electronics time ( at least 2 sessions of 2-2 hours each , 3 hours each will be idle) @dragonborn

@zohanmukharjee thanks! I wish to rewire my brain. I cant afford to get distracted, specially now. Also, any other tip(s) for a reboot from this digitally induced fatigue?

PS:- any plans with unlimited messages? I wish to go back to pre whatsapp era, where communication was restricted and lucid!

[Google kar le bhai, will save your time. Closing this. ]
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog