MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Review needed for Susheel Ragarde prepathon RBI Grade B course

Has anyone subscribed to his latest course for Rbi grade B preparation . There have been a number of toppers who give him the credit for their result . Though I am sceptical about the same. Please give your inputs.
Thanks
·

Comments

• Don't know which toppers you are talking about but I have not got good reviews regarding him.

You could rather go for edutap or prepper material. Both seem to be decently good.
    However all these coaching could just act as a supplement, majority of effort has to be done by you only.
    ·
  • Has anyone subscribed to his latest course for Rbi grade B preparation . There have been a number of toppers who give him the credit for their result . Though I am sceptical about the same. Please give your inputs.
    Thanks

Yaar Susheel kr kharab reviews sune the pagalguy par.
    #Reluctant_Fundamentalist
    ·
  • He is wonderfully inadequate.
    If you can take it, you can make it.
    I will fight till the end, be it bitter, be it glorious.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google