ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Maths for UPSC 2018-19

Anyone with maths optional ?

Comments

• are u a fresher bro @holden caulfield

• are u a fresher bro @holden caulfield

yeah brother I will be starting this june
  • okk. Best of luck..Graduation completed ?
  • Me also for 2018
  • okk. Best of luck..Graduation completed ?

yes 2015 grad.currently working(resigned but serving notice period)
  • hey ... I have started my preparation with maths as optional recently.
    Are there any active maths telegram or watsapp group... if so please share the link or no. for the same ....
  • Please share detailed maths syllabus including sub - topics ... even if possible sub-sub-topics for each & every section
  • If you create e whatsapp group do add me plz 7382725725
  • even i am planning for 2018.. if any serious aspirants msg me
  • Can anybody provide me upsc maths notes of ims.
    If someone is interested to sell then please contact me.
  • I have following books to sell
    1. Krishna Series-Diff. Calculus
    2. Krishna Series - Complex
    3. Krishna Series - Matrices
    4. Krishna Series - Integral calculus
    5. A course of Mathematical Analysis - Shanti Narayan
    6. Elements of Real Analysis - Shanti Narayan & MDR
    7. 3D Geometry - R Kumar (Vardman)
    8. Complete IMS notes with past 3 years test series
    Message if interested.
  • Can you suggest me about MATHS Optional COACHING in chennai
  • I think, we should make a proper strategy for the same.Because without strategy, it will little bit harder to handle..What u think guys ? If someone serious aspirant want to share stratey, can here ....plzz
  • Mathematics optional books + ims coaching materials for sale

Ping me for more details
  • @ amar ashish ims complete notes tell price and how to deliver it in u.p..
  • Can you suggest coaching for mathematics optional in chennai
  • This is a post as of September 2017. I had given mains last year with maths optional. Didn’t qualify. Writing it again this year. I wanted to communicate my experiences of maths coaching in delhi! Ive tried many coachings you can read about them here:

https://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-best-IAS-maths-optional-coaching-in-Delhi/answers/56107312

Then this July (July 2017) Bhavana Ma’am started teaching maths in Rajender Nagar at Chrome IAS ( Above Flashback in Rajendra Nagar)

Details about Her:

Name: ******Bhavana Khurana*******

She is an M.Sc Mathematics from IIT Delhi. She taught in DU (Stephens, JMC) initially. And later started her own coaching Mathemax. All my friends at DU say that everyone in every college studies from her notes only. ( I am from an IIT )

She started with a module on Modern Algebra . Trust me things like Euclidean Domain, Principal Ideal Domain, Advanced Ring Theory, etc etc everything was made crystal clear!!

Pros

She is actually an expert in maths
    Her notes are very CRISP and TO THE POINT with enough examples and tips and how to attempt questions
    Her lectures are structured very well with regular assignments and class tests after each chapter.
    She gives personal attention to every student.
    She is passionate about teaching maths unlike others .
    She is teaching actual Mathematics for 15 years.. She knows it. For the first time a teacher of maths (for UPSC ) actually explained how to write answers . You hear that a lot in humanities subjects. But maths too needs structure!
    Cons

As of now she is only few months into UPSC world (so I haven’t studied everything here ofcourse) - But I am sure her 2018 batch s actually going to study maths pretty well and in time. One who can teach the toughest chapters so well, can cover the rest too.
    Till now people said —-

There is NO good coaching of maths in Delhi. Trust me, study from her. Your perception will change.
  • This is a post as of September 2017. I had given mains last year with maths optional. Didn’t qualify. Writing it again this year. I wanted to communicate my experiences of maths coaching in delhi! Ive tried many coachings you can read about them here:

https://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-best-IAS-maths-optional-coaching-in-Delhi/answers/56107312

Then this July (July 2017) Bhavana Ma’am started teaching maths in Rajender Nagar at Chrome IAS ( Above Flashback in Rajendra Nagar)

Details about Her:

Name: ******Bhavana Khurana*******

She is an M.Sc Mathematics from IIT Delhi. She taught in DU (Stephens, JMC) initially. And later started her own coaching Mathemax. All my friends at DU say that everyone in every college studies from her notes only. ( I am from an IIT )

She started with a module on Modern Algebra . Trust me things like Euclidean Domain, Principal Ideal Domain, Advanced Ring Theory, etc etc everything was made crystal clear!!

Pros

She is actually an expert in maths
    Her notes are very CRISP and TO THE POINT with enough examples and tips and how to attempt questions
    Her lectures are structured very well with regular assignments and class tests after each chapter.
    She gives personal attention to every student.
    She is passionate about teaching maths unlike others .
    She is teaching actual Mathematics for 15 years.. She knows it. For the first time a teacher of maths (for UPSC ) actually explained how to write answers . You hear that a lot in humanities subjects. But maths too needs structure!
    Cons

As of now she is only few months into UPSC world (so I haven’t studied everything here ofcourse) - But I am sure her 2018 batch s actually going to study maths pretty well and in time. One who can teach the toughest chapters so well, can cover the rest too.
    Till now people said —-

There is NO good coaching of maths in Delhi. Trust me, study from her. Your perception will change.

You created this account to do advertising. Well done, bro
  • I want to sell mathematics optional test series.. if anybody interested can contact me on telegram 7022247461.. did not write any of them..
  • I want to sell all my ims maths material and maths new textbooks Krishna series and me raisinghia books( 15 days back bought)....past year solutions hard copy...test series....and past years questions ...and lot of e books..if anybody interested pm me
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog