Download part 1 and part 2 of the Economic Survey 2016-17 Vol. 2 summary by ForumIAS : Click here to DOWNLOAD part 1
Click here to DOWNLOAD part 2

Handwriting Speed & Legibility Improvement Classe at ForumIAS
Dear Friends, We are arranging for a handwriting speed and legibility improvement course on August 27, Sunday at 3PM, by Mohan Ray from Healthy Handwriting. | . If you facing the problem of slow handwriting, you can take this course, which has been brought on the request of several students who were facing similar problems.

SSC - People who scored very high in Tier 2, what worked for you ?

edited March 12 in SSC
I scored low in Maths (129).What strategy did you use to get high marks in Tier 2 ,paper 2 maths ?I would be grateful if you could roughly outline and give some tips.

What I did
Only three tests.
Previous year kiran (twice)
M tyra examples
Fast track arithmetic


One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
How you do anything is how you do everything.
·

Comments

  • can you help me how should i start for cgl?
    ·
  • I scored low in Maths (129).What strategy did you use to get high marks in Tier 2 ,paper 2 maths ?I would be grateful if you could roughly outline and give some tips.

    What I did
    Only three tests.
    Previous year kiran (twice)
    M tyra examples
    Fast track arithmetic


    @GentleGiant6 :when is the notification expected?
    ·
  • 11th March
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • 19th *
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • I scored low in Maths (129).What strategy did you use to get high marks in Tier 2 ,paper 2 maths ?I would be grateful if you could roughly outline and give some tips.

    What I did
    Only three tests.
    Previous year kiran (twice)
    M tyra examples
    Fast track arithmetic


    I had scored 142 in 2012 n 173 in 2013 in maths...solve the topic specific questions given in last few pages of kiran last year papers...focus more on trigonometry, geometry, profit loss, work, mensuration topics...if u r in Delhi u can appear in paramount individual test for rs 150 to get the exam feeling..
    ·
  • age limit has been increased? for 2017 candidates????
    ·
  • omsairam said:

    age limit has been increased? for 2017 candidates????

    Yes, it has.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • edited March 7
    omsairam said:

    age limit has been increased? for 2017 candidates????

    For 4600 GP posts it is 30 years.
    For 2800 and 2400 GP there is no change. (it is still 27 years)
    Slow and steady ain't enough. You gotta be Fast & Furious.
    ·
  • omsairam said:

    age limit has been increased? for 2017 candidates????

    Yes, it has.

    omsairam said:

    age limit has been increased? for 2017 candidates????

    For 4600 GP posts it is 30 years.
    For 2800 and 2400 GP there is no change. (it is still 27 years)
    tx felllas
    ·
  • Gurukul said:

    I scored low in Maths (129).What strategy did you use to get high marks in Tier 2 ,paper 2 maths ?I would be grateful if you could roughly outline and give some tips.

    What I did
    Only three tests.
    Previous year kiran (twice)
    M tyra examples
    Fast track arithmetic


    I had scored 142 in 2012 n 173 in 2013 in maths...solve the topic specific questions given in last few pages of kiran last year papers...focus more on trigonometry, geometry, profit loss, work, mensuration topics...if u r in Delhi u can appear in paramount individual test for rs 150 to get the exam feeling..
    any good math teacher ....plz help?
    ·
  • omsairam said:

    Gurukul said:

    I scored low in Maths (129).What strategy did you use to get high marks in Tier 2 ,paper 2 maths ?I would be grateful if you could roughly outline and give some tips.

    What I did
    Only three tests.
    Previous year kiran (twice)
    M tyra examples
    Fast track arithmetic


    I had scored 142 in 2012 n 173 in 2013 in maths...solve the topic specific questions given in last few pages of kiran last year papers...focus more on trigonometry, geometry, profit loss, work, mensuration topics...if u r in Delhi u can appear in paramount individual test for rs 150 to get the exam feeling..
    any good math teacher ....plz help?
    Bhai Maine to self study ki thi...u can take coaching at paramount or kd campus...
    ·
  • 30nov paper was easier than 1dec
    ·
  • mevhravi said:

    30nov paper was easier than 1dec

    were they significantly different ?
    ·
  • myaverick said:

    mevhravi said:

    30nov paper was easier than 1dec

    were they significantly different ?
    Yes , re exams are always tougher to compensate the extra time people get but not so tough as to change the entire course of the examinaton.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • Any strategy(or material) for english ?
    ·
  • edited March 25

    myaverick said:

    mevhravi said:

    30nov paper was easier than 1dec

    were they significantly different ?
    Yes , re exams are always tougher to compensate the extra time people get but not so tough as to change the entire course of the examinaton.
    these were not re exams .. both test happend on consecutive days ..
    ·
  • @nahidshagufta why r u putting it on all SSC threads ??
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • SSC CGL Dangal 90. Sounds like the name of an energy capsule.
    ·
  • mitraark said:

    SSC CGL Dangal 90. Sounds like the name of an energy capsule.

    :D :D :D
    Slow and steady ain't enough. You gotta be Fast & Furious.
    ·
  • doc said:

    @nahidshagufta why r u putting it on all SSC threads ??

    money :p
    light up ur Darkness to bright up ur Future...AJ
    ·
  • MahaRana said:

    doc said:

    @nahidshagufta why r u putting it on all SSC threads ??

    money :p
    Wahi toh... Apne lalach me first page par itne irrelevant threads kr diye hn logo ne
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • doc said:

    MahaRana said:

    doc said:

    @nahidshagufta why r u putting it on all SSC threads ??

    money :p
    Wahi toh... Apne lalach me first page par itne irrelevant threads kr diye hn logo ne
    ye sb coaching wale karwate h..aesa environment bna rkha h ki jo coaching nhi kr rha uska koi chance hi nhi h :#
    light up ur Darkness to bright up ur Future...AJ
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog