43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Any working SBI PO cleared mains this time ??

Need help, my joining of sbi po has come , now confused, whether join or not ?
·

Comments

• Arrow said:

My joining was in September last year..had to drop it..but failed in mains yet again...how did you manage to get this long extension? I skipped it as the workload in sbi is well known.
    ·
  • i got extension till 31 dec earlier. i contacted them again and asked if something could be done now. they asked me to come for medical etc and to request the competing authority, which i think might allow me to join now
    ·
  • Arrow said:

My joining was in September last year..had to drop it..but failed in mains yet again...how did you manage to get this long extension? I skipped it as the workload in sbi is well known.
    which circle were u alloted baba elaichi

·
  • yes workload is a lot but i am thinking of taking medical after joining. naukri to waise hi jayegi
    ·
  • Bhai mumbai circle allot hua tha..last yr my prep was good for upsc..so i was like lets go all in for the mains but boom..same result as always.
    Bhai if they are allowing you to join thats good.. Because insecurity also plays in our mind. Infact dec m hi join kr lete..
    I was so overconfident ki apply hi nai kia extension k liye...
    ·
  • Bhai mumbai circle allot hua tha..last yr my prep was good for upsc..so i was like lets go all in for the mains but boom..same result as always.
    Bhai if they are allowing you to join thats good.. Because insecurity also plays in our mind. Infact dec m hi join kr lete..

u can also try by contacting your lho
    what was your optional this time
    i too couldnt clear this tym with history and was hoping to clear it.
    by the way do you know any one who has cleared while working in sbi or of any of your friend is preparing while working at sbi
    ·
  • Arrow said:

Bhai mumbai circle allot hua tha..last yr my prep was good for upsc..so i was like lets go all in for the mains but boom..same result as always.

u can also try by contacting your lho
    what was your optional this time
    i too couldnt clear this tym with history and was hoping to clear it.
    by the way do you know any one who has cleared while working in sbi or of any of your friend is preparing while working at sbi
    No bro, i dont have any friend or relative working in banking sector. My optional was socio.
    I would have tried contacting, but i am still in double mind over this years attempt whether to appear or not. Since only 3.5 months are left, if i join any job i will have to skip this attempt.
    I dont even know if i have the energy to prepare for 2018. Already i am feeling like its a heavy burden.
    ·
  • Elaychi Baba , Reasoning and DI part k liye guidance de do ?
    ·
  • Elaychi Baba , Reasoning and DI part k liye guidance de do ?

Bhai ek rbi mock Qs ki book li thi 2 saal pehle...har exam m wai 2-3 din pehle practice kr leta hu..rhythm baith jaata h time mgmt ka...
    Waise bhai agr aapke paas attempt/age bache hai to sbi mt hi do..time manage nai kr paoge iss job se..meri to khair attempt umra ab saath nai rhi to seriously dena pad ra hai..
    ·
  • Bhai ye last attempt hi solid way me de dalo 2017 me .Hardly 7-8 mahine ka time hai bhai dont think much start acting. Jarur clear hoga .ALB

@all bhailog Sbi avoid kar sakte ho to karlo its very very difficult to study while being in po job.
    “If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.”
    ·
  • Cleared mains. 2016 batch. joined after mains. Don't know when I am going to resign.
    "Unpredictable" Public Service Commission and Uncertain Future.
    ·
  • Vakkoda said:

Cleared mains. 2016 batch. joined after mains. Don't know when I am going to resign.

bhai do u think that one can prepare comfortably with this job
    i hope u make it this time but if not then will u resign or contnue preparing with job i.e can one take long leave of say 4 - 5 months from may onwards.
    this was my third attempt. i was appearing in interview from past two attempts but could not clear mains this time. so very confused right now

·
  • Arrow said:

Vakkoda said:

Cleared mains. 2016 batch. joined after mains. Don't know when I am going to resign.

i hope u make it this time but if not then will u resign or contnue preparing with job i.e can one take long leave of say 4 - 5 months from may onwards.
    this was my third attempt. i was appearing in interview from past two attempts but could not clear mains this time. so very confused right now

You can somehow manage during training period - provided your LHO and SBLC has schedule that do not clash with your prelims/mains preparation.

If job security is what you are concerned with now, then complete your probation. Get the confirmation letter, work for a month or so and then vanish in the thin air. Then, you would not be jobless technically and you can continue your march towards UPSC with some semblance of peace.

·
  • Wakaao said:

Arrow said:

Vakkoda said:

You can somehow manage during training period - provided your LHO and SBLC has schedule that do not clash with your prelims/mains preparation.

If job security is what you are concerned with now, then complete your probation. Get the confirmation letter, work for a month or so and then vanish in the thin air. Then, you would not be jobless technically and you can continue your march towards UPSC with some semblance of peace.

What happens if you leave for 2-3 months during probation ?
    ·
  • ramon said:

Wakaao said:

Arrow said:

Vakkoda said:

What happens if you leave for 2-3 months during probation ?
    Your probation period would be extended. :#
    ·
  • Its hard to focus while working there reason being that during whole day clutter is getting inside your brain. Some days are ok but other will be such that one will not be able to study. Yes one can join and after few months of working can be on leave without pay but it all depends how much they tolerate.. yes the reason for such leave must be something genuine. Though many ppl do it while working but working in a bank that too as po nd preparing simultaneously is what I think a herculean task. But if you dont have ny other option its better to do it while working rather than leaving it.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google