ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Has ANYONE who had Law optional cleared CSE Mains'16 this year ?

The ppr was unconventional but attemptable but having premonition that Law optional has been badly butchered this time....any comments guys??

Comments

• One of my friends from college has cleared. Her third attempt this year , second mains. She was from law background, did coaching from ambition. Will ask her exact strategy and post here later when I have spoken to her.
  • Yeah I did. And it was same strategy like last year.
  • Congrats to u ppl who cleared...plz share few broad main tips that u think makes the difference ...gud karma shall spur u ppl further
  • @oldrusty @shreenu - your posts are awaited :smile:
  • I am a Kashmiri pandit domiciled in Maharashtra since exodus. My daughter has cleared MSEB entrance exam under women reservation quota for open category. Tehasildar(revenue officer) refuses to grant her non creamy lay certificate. We didn't mention our caste in her school LC because it was necessary for people belonging for backward class. Even my LC doesn't mentions Hindu brahmin explicitly. My old school in Kashmir is burned down. Is it possible to get a court approved brahmin certificate for us? What is the procedure and how much time it will take. Please help
  • anyone looking to join law course?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog