ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

SBI PO - 2017 Recruitment notification

SBI has released notification for the post of Probationary Officer
pdf
pdf
SBI_PO_Rectruitment_Eng_06022017.pdf
·

Comments

• Thank you.
    Good Bye. See you Later.
    ·
  • How much percentage needed

“If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.”

·
  • How much percentage needed

Percentage is not required criteria
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

How much percentage needed

Percentage is not required criteria
    ok thnaks any book list for prelims

“If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.”

·
  • pizza said:

Thank you.

applying?
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • pizza said:

Thank you.

applying?
    Yes.
    Good Bye. See you Later.
    ·
  • Hello friends please help if I give daily 2-3 hours to SBI PO it it enough for cracking as being btech background candidare. Or anybody tell me how should I go with my strategy I can only devote 2-3 hours a day as I have my state psc exam also in March.
    ·
  • Mine age 24
    ·
  • vijay_24 said:
    To vijay ye read kar k fir tum kya karogey??? Kya nahin karogey apply :open_mouth:
    ·
  • vijay_24 said:
    To vijay ye read kar k fir tum kya karogey??? Kya nahin karogey apply :open_mouth:
    bhai competition km rha hu tumhare liye...... :D
    bt CGL>IBPS PO>SBI PO
    bhot km log hi tik pate SBI me......

·
  • vijay_24 said:

vijay_24 said:
    bt CGL>IBPS PO>SBI PO

Aisa kyu hai sir ?
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • vijay_24 said:

vijay_24 said:
    bt CGL>IBPS PO>SBI PO

Aisa kyu hai sir ?
    Too much work load
    ·
  • Did SBI introduced limited number of attempts to give examination from this year ?
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

Did SBI introduced limited number of attempts to give examination from this year ?

4 pehle bhi tha i think

·
  • Dorjay123 said:

Hello friends please help if I give daily 2-3 hours to SBI PO it it enough for cracking as being btech background candidare. Or anybody tell me how should I go with my strategy I can only devote 2-3 hours a day as I have my state psc exam also in March.

1. Concentrate on Comprehension. It gets a bit tough in SBI. Rest part of English would not be tough if you are fairly comfortable with the language.

2. They ask a lot of data interpretation questions.

Well, I don't know what to advise more. Just practice a lot of mock papers. Speed and accuracy is the key. Most of the problems can be solved with some effort otherwise, but to get high accuracy in limited time should be your aim to get through the exam.

PS - Ex banker from SBI.
    Shillong | Geography | Guitar
    ·
  • The first 'credit' into your account can be very tempting. Usually in the name of furniture allowance, you will be given a sum of about 85k (it was when I joined. It might have crossed 1lakh by now). This is apart from the salary.

One gets a lot of allowances. This will entice you for few months till it dawns on you that SBI is sapping out your energy 24x7. Work pressure is huge.

First day of my attendance and my boss asked me if I could turn on the computer. I said yes and thereon, I was placed in 'passbook updating counter'. The rest part of the story is about a zombie who became human being again after leaving the bank.

For all of you who are interested in SBI, go for it. But make sure that you suppress your energy and talent while in bank or with non-aspirant bankers. This way, you would be counted among all those sitting ducks of SBI. Thus, lesser responsibilities, because once your boss comes to know that you are skilled and talented, you will be dumped with extra workloads.

Shillong | Geography | Guitar
    ·
  • Wakaao said:

The first 'credit' into your account can be very tempting. Usually in the name of furniture allowance, you will be given a sum of about 85k (it was when I joined. It might have crossed 1lakh by now). This is apart from the salary.

One gets a lot of allowances. This will entice you for few months till it dawns on you that SBI is sapping out your energy 24x7. Work pressure is huge.

First day of my attendance and my boss asked me if I could turn on the computer. I said yes and thereon, I was placed in 'passbook updating counter'. The rest part of the story is about a zombie who became human being again after leaving the bank.

For all of you who are interested in SBI, go for it. But make sure that you suppress your energy and talent while in bank or with non-aspirant bankers. This way, you would be counted among all those sitting ducks of SBI. Thus, lesser responsibilities, because once your boss comes to know that you are skilled and talented, you will be dumped with extra workloads.

Bane raho pagla kaam karega agla
    One burger a day, keeps fitness away.
    ·
  • edited February 8
    Wakaao said:

But make sure that you suppress your energy and talent while in bank or with non-aspirant bankers. This way, you would be counted among all those sitting ducks of SBI. Thus, lesser responsibilities, because once your boss comes to know that you are skilled and talented, you will be dumped with extra workloads.

I think this goes beyond SBI and applies generally to a class of old employers that I would classify as 'mediocre'. Such companies have a prejudice about new 'smart' recruits that such people won't stay for long anway. So just extract as much work from them as you can - ye chala jaega to naya aaega and the saga propels itself.

The corporates of one such 'mediocre' company where I worked, appointed a new CEO. He was not fine with these age-old practices of 'supporting' role given to new recruits, tried to change the old practices, the old culrure of risen-from-the-rungs bosses, because it all was showing on company's profitability. But after two years he himself resigned to pursue alternate career interests.

I am inclined to believe that this is a prevalent culture among a large number of Indian companies that have continued to remain low on produvtivity and incompetent in quality of their products/services. can't tap into international markets. limit their own potential to grow big.

I would sit for this exam though. I think I can manage the restlessness of not doing something relevant, and be just another non-productive soul biding time. Ek baar exam nikal jae :sunglasses:
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google