MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Sharing my sociology notes

Hi,

I am sharing a link to my sociology notes , in the hopes that someone will find them useful. I was never able to get an interview call, but my sociology scores in last two attempts were around 230/210. I relied entirely on these notes for sociology preparation.

I had put countless hours in drafting these notes, after I got tired of reading through handwritten notes available from ORN with illegible hand writing. I referred to many books and just jotted down important points from each book eliminating the need to look at those books again.

Paper 1 is organized chapter wise and is pretty exhaustive.
Paper 2 is organized into 4 parts with different topics.

https://www.evernote.com/pub/sabhi177/sociology#st=p&n=c30570fb-12a6-494b-a0b1-64039cfcf53a

Cheers!!

All generalizations are false including this one
Fascinating Universe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-J3Rig6mrJhGECH-yVMwSg
·

Comments

• thanks a lot but why so much disappointment

the link is not working..........
    ·
  • Thanks a lot ! God bless! These are amazing!
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • THANKS SIR....FOR YOUR VALUABLE NOTES.....good luck for your future
    Let The Mind Games Begin
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google