Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Sharing my sociology notes

Hi,

I am sharing a link to my sociology notes , in the hopes that someone will find them useful. I was never able to get an interview call, but my sociology scores in last two attempts were around 230/210. I relied entirely on these notes for sociology preparation.

I had put countless hours in drafting these notes, after I got tired of reading through handwritten notes available from ORN with illegible hand writing. I referred to many books and just jotted down important points from each book eliminating the need to look at those books again.

Paper 1 is organized chapter wise and is pretty exhaustive.
Paper 2 is organized into 4 parts with different topics.

https://www.evernote.com/pub/sabhi177/sociology#st=p&n=c30570fb-12a6-494b-a0b1-64039cfcf53a

Cheers!!

All generalizations are false including this one
Fascinating Universe -

Comments

• thanks a lot but why so much disappointment

the link is not working..........
  • Thanks a lot ! God bless! These are amazing!
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • THANKS SIR....FOR YOUR VALUABLE NOTES.....good luck for your future
    Let The Mind Games Begin
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog