43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Suggestions to make ForumIAS app Best & User friendliest

All the awesome persons behind ForumIAS kindly heed to my following suggestions to make Forum App as best app and user friendly:
1. In app there is no search button. Only way of navigation is page by page. Kindly provide, this will help users to find even those threads which are useful but lost in the dust of time.
2. Make a provision that a user can pin any number of threads on top priority wise. More users will appreciate, I think, when their most sought after threads are not pushed downwards into the oblivion.

I request all other users to put in their views as well so that we can make this Awesome app even more useful.
Quotes don't inspire; People do. [ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਾਹਿਤ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
मूर्खस्य पंच चिह्नानि गर्वो दुर्वचनं तथा । क्रोधश्च दृढवादश्च परवाक्येष्वनादरः ॥
5 signs of a fool : Vanity, wicked conversation, anger, stubborn arguments, & disrespect for other's opinion.
·

Comments

• One more idea came to my Mind.
    In fact, Categorization of threads can be done as
    1. UPSC vs Non-UPSC (SSC Banking type which keep on coming)
    2. Under UPSC sub grouping as : Pre vs Mains + Miscellaneous
    & So on....
    Quotes don't inspire; People do. [ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਾਹਿਤ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    मूर्खस्य पंच चिह्नानि गर्वो दुर्वचनं तथा । क्रोधश्च दृढवादश्च परवाक्येष्वनादरः ॥
    5 signs of a fool : Vanity, wicked conversation, anger, stubborn arguments, & disrespect for other's opinion.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google