43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

UPPCS 2017 DAILY TARGET POSTING For PRELIMINARY EXAM (NO TROLLING PLEASE)

edited January 5 in State PSC
With an existing Pcs thread,which deals with materials and strategies ,Let us make this one the source of our daily targets till the PRE exam

Will help aspirants to find out where they lag and rectify along with remaining motivated.

·

Comments

• Notification agaya hai kya please kahan par hai
    When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and " Congrats" . But none of them come and touch the man's phallus and says " Well Done".
    ·
  • edited January 5
    Good .You brought this idea from the daily target posting thread for CSE.

Wil post my targets here as soon as I start.Start nahi ho pata yaar
    God has been generous. Now is my turn to prove he wasn't wrong
    #myquote.

hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
    ·
  • This year the enthu for UPPCS is overflowing !! It used to be a sleepy-sleepy exam with one thread on Forum catering to all UPPSC exams and their needs.
    Bhayanak competition hone wala hai kya iss baar :fearful: :fearful:

Btw, I support this initiative for target posting and resource pooling...
    ·
  • Okk let me contribute with almost sure shot questions for this year's pre.

- Surgical strike: 29 Sept. 2016
    - Cyclone Vardah: 12 Dec. 2016
    - India's longest Expressway: Agra-Lucknow Expressway. 302 km. Inaugurated @ Bangarmau, Unnao.
    ·
  • Bhai notification kab aya mene to form bhara batao last date kab hai
    When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and " Congrats" . But none of them come and touch the man's phallus and says " Well Done".
    ·
  • edited January 5
    Ye lo ek aur khul gaya....ohhh mera matlab tha up pcs ka ek aur thread.... :D
    देख पाते हैं कहाँ हम तुमको...दिल कहीं...होश कहीं होता है....
    ·
  • will this exam be hailed as per schedule considering election season and all political drama now & later
    ·
  • Ye lo ek aur khul gaya....ohhh mera matlab tha up pcs ka ek aur thread.... :D

Arre baat ko samjho aditya bhai.

Kulbhushan ji ka kehna hai ,yahan daily target post kariye.

Baaki charcha material etc. Wahan kariye.

Ap to samajhdaar vyakti hain . B)
    God has been generous. Now is my turn to prove he wasn't wrong
    #myquote.

hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
    ·
  • Anyone please help ,how to do for pre.My first attempt .pleasee...
    ·
  • Okk let me contribute with almost sure shot questions for this year's pre.

- Surgical strike: 29 Sept. 2016
    - Cyclone Vardah: 12 Dec. 2016
    - India's longest Expressway: Agra-Lucknow Expressway. 302 km. Inaugurated @ Bangarmau, Unnao.

indian cheetah bhai kya date bhi yaad karna padega :flushed: :flushed:
    kya date bhi puchhi jayegi ?? :neutral: date kaha tak yaad rahegi :neutral:
    ·
  • ^^
    Bro, UPPCS may ask dates too. It sometimes ask dates of important events.
    ·
  • Roopsee said:

Anyone please help ,how to do for pre.My first attempt .pleasee...

As of now u may start brushing up ur basic GS which includes Polity, History, Economy and Geography.

Refer this thread for details: http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/3297/quick-lookup-basics-csp-csm-interview-websites-material-delhi#latest
    ·
  • Names of New army chief and navy chiefs!!!
    The changes in general budgets proposed!!
    ·
  • ^^
    Bipin Rawat - Army
    Birender Singh Dhanoa - Air Force
    Sunil Lamba - Navy
    ·
  • army- bipin rawat
    navy - sunil lanba
    ·
  • pro wrestling league india me sabse mahge neelam hue male wresler ??
    ·
  • India won the kabaddi world cup 2016!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google