"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.

How to cope with this freezing winter...hampering studies.....suggest

Pls give innovative ideas
·

Comments

• Get a room heater. Keep it at ur feet..small heater will work..wear shocks.
    I am not quiet, I am plotting.
    ·
  • Exercise for 15 minutes in the morning.Better blood circulation coupled with warm clothes you are wearing (hopefully) and a heater will do the trick.

Please dont wear "shocks" that would be highly uncomfortable !

Some more tips:

1. Drink warm water throught the day.
    2. Cover your extremities well.That means-head , finger , toes.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • Buy a blower...I also can't study sitting in blanket ...i bought it last yr...also it doesn't consume much units of electricity...

But yes it may cause dehydration and little bit restlessness...so u have to keep urself hydrated...
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • I can study in blanket entire day. :)
    I :heart: winters.
    ·
  • @Pagalmadmax give suggestions bro. :D
    ·
  • Bro memorise restless summers...You will automatically get the energy to overcome winters with warmer clothes and blower(room heater;if cost is not an issue and terrace if available)..
    Qawalli Lover. Die hard fan of NFAK..
    "Aag ka dariya h, doob ke jana hai."
    ·
  • Beer and cigarette, try to sleep early in night
    ·
  • 1. Feel it fully. Do not resist.

2. Join library
    ·
  • 1. Sleep a bit early i.e. 11-12 pm so that you are tired of sleeping by 7-8am.
    2. Take a bath before 9-10 am
    3. Join a library and take each day at a time. Stick to it. If you keep yourself in comforts of room you are going to sleep , watch movies , be depressed , feel lonesome.
    4. And if possible go for a 10-15 minute walk daily , in a park or anywhere !
    ·
  • Diksha.D said:

1. Sleep a bit early i.e. 11-12 pm so that you are tired of sleeping by 7-8am.
    2. Take a bath before 9-10 am
    3. Join a library and take each day at a time. Stick to it. If you keep yourself in comforts of room you are going to sleep , watch movies , be depressed , feel lonesome.
    4. And if possible go for a 10-15 minute walk daily , in a park or anywhere !

haha, do you really mean that?
    ·
  • If possible,go to a park with your micronotes or any bipinchandra type book which allows light reading.

Enjoy winters!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google