ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

How to cope with this freezing winter...hampering studies.....suggest

Pls give innovative ideas

Comments

• Get a room heater. Keep it at ur feet..small heater will work..wear shocks.
    I am not quiet, I am plotting.
  • Exercise for 15 minutes in the morning.Better blood circulation coupled with warm clothes you are wearing (hopefully) and a heater will do the trick.

Please dont wear "shocks" that would be highly uncomfortable !

Some more tips:

1. Drink warm water throught the day.
    2. Cover your extremities well.That means-head , finger , toes.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • Buy a blower...I also can't study sitting in blanket ...i bought it last yr...also it doesn't consume much units of electricity...

But yes it may cause dehydration and little bit restlessness...so u have to keep urself hydrated...
    all i need is You Lord
  • I can study in blanket entire day. :)
    I :heart: winters.
  • @Pagalmadmax give suggestions bro. :D
  • Bro memorise restless summers...You will automatically get the energy to overcome winters with warmer clothes and blower(room heater;if cost is not an issue and terrace if available)..
  • Beer and cigarette, try to sleep early in night
  • 1. Feel it fully. Do not resist.

2. Join library
  • 1. Sleep a bit early i.e. 11-12 pm so that you are tired of sleeping by 7-8am.
    2. Take a bath before 9-10 am
    3. Join a library and take each day at a time. Stick to it. If you keep yourself in comforts of room you are going to sleep , watch movies , be depressed , feel lonesome.
    4. And if possible go for a 10-15 minute walk daily , in a park or anywhere !
  • Diksha.D said:

1. Sleep a bit early i.e. 11-12 pm so that you are tired of sleeping by 7-8am.
    2. Take a bath before 9-10 am
    3. Join a library and take each day at a time. Stick to it. If you keep yourself in comforts of room you are going to sleep , watch movies , be depressed , feel lonesome.
    4. And if possible go for a 10-15 minute walk daily , in a park or anywhere !

haha, do you really mean that?
  • If possible,go to a park with your micronotes or any bipinchandra type book which allows light reading.

Enjoy winters!!
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog