Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

Online Coaching

Hi friends, I live in a small city and am not in a position to go to Delhi to take coaching. I know that there is no need to take coaching for Civil Service but it keeps me motivated and since being a beginner, I strongly feel that I need some coaching.
There are many online coaching classes, can you inform me which is considered to be one of the best?
Thank you!
·

Comments

• Have you received an Interview Call ? Are you going to appear for a Job Interview ?
    Have you done your Interview preparation ? Don't take risk of million rupees Job offer.
    Prepare Interview with Industry Professionals Crack your Job Interview with Confidence

pinterview.in
    ·
  • Gs Vision or ,chokkalingum maybe do optional classes in neostensil provide better choice
    ·
  • Join chokkalingam..he clears basics like no one..buy standard books. Instead of spending too much on coaching classes buy some good books online and read them..
    ·
  • Elite IAS is best for Online IAS Classes, they are the only coaching in India to provide teacher's support.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google