The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

psychology optional for 2017.

guys planning to give CSM 2017 with psychology. how much syllabus have you completed? i am confused about mukul pathak sir notes. are they a must for psycho preparation? how do you plan to cover the syllabus for psycho. i have just started with baron.
please share your tips and strategies. thanks!
Knowing is not enough, We must apply. Willing is not enough , We must do.- Goethe
·

Comments

• preparing for 2017 started reading boran
    ·
  • did you have psychology as your graduation subject?
    Knowing is not enough, We must apply. Willing is not enough , We must do.- Goethe
    ·
  • Hi. I've taken Psychology as optional subj for CSM 2017. Any whatsapp groups or study groups that I can join?
    ·
  • omnicrave said:

guys planning to give CSM 2017 with psychology. how much syllabus have you completed? i am confused about mukul pathak sir notes. are they a must for psycho preparation? how do you plan to cover the syllabus for psycho. i have just started with baron.
    please share your tips and strategies. thanks!

Nandita said:

preparing for 2017 started reading boran

omnicrave said:

did you have psychology as your graduation subject?

Hi. I've taken Psychology as optional subj for CSM 2017. Any whatsapp groups or study groups that I can join?

All join here.

https://telegram.me/upsc_psychology
    ·
  • Can someone please provide topic wise previous year ques. papers?
    ·
  • anybody intrested in beautifulmind class notes can message me
    ·
  • I have Psychology optional as well...have been preparing with primary focus on Mukul Pathak sir's notes, with some additional topics from Baron.

For concept clarity, I have found the Psychology section of ChromeIAS.com to be quite useful. One can always check out that site.
    "The problem often not discovered until late in life is, that when you look for things like love, meaning, motivation, it implies that these are sitting behind a tree or under a rock.
    The most successful people recognize that, in life they create their own love, manufacture their own meaning, and generate their own motivation.."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson
    ·
  • beautiful minds notes are enough?
    ·
  • not enough. MP's notes are better
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • Good thread! I was myself contemplating to start one. Looking for a study partner for Psychology for the 2017 attempt.

I have already completed the preparation, and I have attempted mains 2015 , and scored 210 - 87p1+123p2. I have been out of touch for preparation for a year after that.

Looking for a restart. So, if any one of you is interested for discussion once or twice a week on a pre-decided chapter; please send me a PM.

I can even teach you chapters you are uncomfortable with. I think it will enrich my preparation too. I am put up in Old Rajendra Nagar.

We have 40 weeks left, Even if we do a chapter a week, we can complete one full study, revision and answer writing practice too.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google