ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Psychology previous yr questions discussion over WhatsApp/telegram

Psychology ppl who are willing to discuss previous yr questions ,msg ur no. We can form a group on WhatsApp/telegram and try to gather diff perspectives for at least last 5 yr questions.
·

Comments

• I think there z an active grp for this purpose. I send msg to few of them in dz connection.
    Check ur inbox.
    There seems to be a dearth of serious psychology candidates. .
    ·
  • avidr said:

Psychology ppl who are willing to discuss previous yr questions ,msg ur no. We can form a group on WhatsApp/telegram and try to gather diff perspectives for at least last 5 yr questions.

Count me in If you are willing to keep the group size to 3-4 people at max.
    Large groups generally dont workout well.

·
  • RMOH said:

avidr said:

Sure.have u appeared earlier n r u appearing this time ?

·
  • avidr said:

I am ready. Count me in. Make a what's app group of 4-5.
    ·
  • Pls ppl send ur numbers...let's make a small group and discuss
    ·
  • I hv already joined.
    ·
  • Please tell me how to join this group. I am writing Mains this year. Need to be a part ofit.
    ·
  • edited September 2016

Please tell me how to join this group. I am writing Mains this year. Need to be a part ofit.

Send ur whatsapp no
    ·
  • avidr said:

RMOH said:

avidr said:

Sure.have u appeared earlier n r u appearing this time ?

This will be 3rd mains with psychology.Appeared for interviews in previous attempt. Paper 2 is my nemesis since 2 years now.
    Have PMed you my number.

·
  • Please add me bro. My number is 9599202519....
    ·
  • Can anyone pls tell me the best books which must be followed among these so as to cover syllabus fully for paper 1::: Baron
    Feldman
    Atkinson
    Ak Singh
    Ciccarelli

Pls suggest.....
    ·
  • Please add me in the group: 9990099548. Appearing in Mains this year with Psychology.
    ·
  • Can anyone pls tell me the best books which must be followed among these so as to cover syllabus fully for paper 1::: Baron
    Feldman
    Atkinson
    Ak Singh
    Ciccarelli

Pls suggest.....

Do baron n cicarelli...rest of topics from pathak notes n printed ...do all questions from upsc mains question bank.use net thoroughly n join telegram ..there are few books on stats and cognituve psychology...enjoy the prep and give examples from daily lives in second paper.

·
  • edited October 2016
    Pls add me. My no is 9868610771
    ·
  • can you please add me for same
    ·
  • Please add me @ 9711031963
    ·
  • rishabhkm said:

Please add me @ 9711031963

The group is not active,almost dead.
    ·
  • rishabhkm said:

Please add me @ 9711031963

Pls add me. My no is 9868610771

rajan_doc said:

can you please add me for same

https://telegram.me/upsc_psychology
    Just wait and watch...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google