REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

IFoS 2016 Mains preparation

edited September 2016 in Preparation FAQs
Dear Friends,
Though prelims result is still awaited and anxiety levels are running high due to expectation of higher cut off for IFoS examination. I myself couldnt do much in the 5 weeks after prelims but now with only 8 more weeks left, it will be futile to wait for the declaration of result to start serious preparation. If anybody has Geology and forestry optional than we can discuss our queries here and help each other.
Many groups are already running on whatsapp and telegram but i feel, forum is an interactive place to discuss the doubts. It gives us a larger audience and we can certainly get benefited from each others effort.
Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
·

Comments

• What's ur score? Also tell me expected score.
    M also ifos aspirant with geology, but result will be declared soon....have the fear that will qulify for it or not...
    ·
  • From where you are studying micro fossil and macro fossil?
    ·
  • I went through few blogs of previously selected candidates. For geology most of them suggest K m bangar, Savinder singh and Mahapatra to cover major portion of the both papers.
    Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
    ·
  • I am in now we can discuss
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google