Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Psychology test series

Since vision is not providing one this time,vajiram does not have one in online mode what test series are you opting for ? Is there any good online option ?
·

Comments

• You can take online/offline mode from Vivek Sir. I took from him last year. He is even better than Mukul Pathak. He is involved with Achiever's Academy now a days. One of My friend took his test series. He got marks in 230's. If you need his contact info , i can provide.
    ·
  • in fact, his ethics and essay test series are also superb. If you join his test series, you can be perfect in any question involved with essay and ethics.
    He himself checks answer sheets and corrects answer sheets within 24hrs. No where, this is available. Neither in ORN or any where. Last time cost was very less. this time you may find out yourself.
    ·
  • kumarg said:

in fact, his ethics and essay test series are also superb. If you join his test series, you can be perfect in any question involved with essay and ethics.
    He himself checks answer sheets and corrects answer sheets within 24hrs. No where, this is available. Neither in ORN or any where. Last time cost was very less. this time you may find out yourself.

Can you provide his contact details or link to his website if he has one?
    ·
  • I will give you the details by tomorrow. I will contact his current batch students. His Psychology full tests, ethics case studies and essays are amazing and very economic. You should at least once try with him.
    ·
  • Thank you....pls provide the details
    kumarg said:

I will give you the details by tomorrow. I will contact his current batch students. His Psychology full tests, ethics case studies and essays are amazing and very economic. You should at least once try with him.

·
  • i doubt the person is an agent of the coaching institute .i hv never heard of it before ..plz make a calculated step .donot follow anyone blindly..afterall it is a very crucial stage ..mains stage ...if any other noble soul can shed some light on the said test series ..will be very helpful .
    ·
  • Join beautiful mind or mukul pathak. Beautiful mind I heard is better, but not my personal experience.
    Just wait and watch...
    ·
  • Buddy ,if you are intersted ,we can together buy Pathak Sir's test series .I feel it will be good since i attended his coaching and found he does hold monopoly with respect to psychology.Moreover,we can formulate some telegram group of psychology guys.If interested ping me
    ·
  • They do not offer it in online mode and I cannot shift to delhi
    ·
  • On forming a group , I am in..
    ·
  • i am also in for telegram group
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • You may reach vivek sir for test series @ 9899862828. Why i said he is also a better option , reasons are : i did test series from Both sirs: pathak ji and vivek ji. Response time for evaluations by vivek sir is far better. He tries to figure out the reason for low scorings. But pathak ji is telling what he knows. Therefore, individual students are not able to increase their scores. More over, quality of questions asked in vivek sir test series is more focused on Paper 2/ applied psycho . UPSC is also moving more for applied psychology. Rest your wishes gentleman. Bhai logo CSE ke liye in coaching walo ko kafi paisa diya h maine bhi, but yha cost benefit ratio jyada lga. Thats why i commented here.
    ·
  • Nd Beautiful mind me 6/7 tests ka cost bhut tha..questions whi old age wale or atleast i did not like. Pathak sir as i was able to know, wo self copy correct nhi karte. Thats why i did not like his test series. In fact, what he taught in his classes, more or less test series m whi dialogues hote h..5/6 hrs discussion m..rest you guys decide. Group is good, but if one can guide in between, that may be a better option if not very costly
    ·
  • can you plz provide the screenshot of the previous papers of vivek sir so that we can guage the level of test series @kumarg
    ·
  • i am also in for telegram group

Gu
    avidr said:

On forming a group , I am in..

Buddy ,if you are intersted ,we can together buy Pathak Sir's test series .I feel it will be good since i attended his coaching and found he does hold monopoly with respect to psychology.Moreover,we can formulate some telegram group of psychology guys.If interested ping me

Guys join here,

https://telegram.me/upsc_psychology
    Just wait and watch...
    ·
  • yellow said:

can you plz provide the screenshot of the previous papers of vivek sir so that we can guage the level of test series @kumarg

Can u also provide any link ,like website or smthing where we cud check the details
    ·
  • following is one of the test's page. you can decide yourself about questions quality if it is upto your desire. for me it was. And class/ one to one discussion is another added advantage here. in that vivek sir used to tell how to incorporate various examples effectively.
    pdf
    pdf
    Vivek Sir Test Copy 2.pdf
    ·
  • I am also feeling lack of confidence in Paper 2. pls let me know a good option for this
    ·
  • above questions look appealing. from where you got these.
    ·
  • avidr said:

yellow said:

can you plz provide the screenshot of the previous papers of vivek sir so that we can guage the level of test series @kumarg

Can u also provide any link ,like website or smthing where we cud check the details
    bhai, i do not know about any sites. check one of his paper as above. if u like, you can call the mentioned no and can get further details. as far as i know last year fees was 6500 rs for 14 tests with 2/3 free classes related to answer writings.
    ·
  • online mode me i guess price was 5500 rs
    ·
  • can you please upload another test so that I can decide about this test series sooner.
    ·
  • check it- page 1 of test 3. every test contained 20 questions/3 hrs.
    pdf
    pdf
    Vivek Sir Test Soft Copy .3.pdf
    ·
  • Is anyone going this (mr vivek's) test series or any other ?
    We can discuss and collaborate ,so we all be able to maintain pace together.
    ·
  • edited August 2016
    kumarg said:

following is one of the test's page. you can decide yourself about questions quality if it is upto your desire. for me it was. And class/ one to one discussion is another added advantage here. in that vivek sir used to tell how to incorporate various examples effectively.

Hey could u please provide his test series paper of PAPER 1 ? I mean test series on any topic of paper 1 psychology
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog