NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Office 365 expired after a month

What is the way out without spending anything. Any version of office would do. Torrentz down and unable to find credible download links anywhere.
·

Comments

• try on https://thepiratebay.se

The Pirate Bay is the last hope for us freeloaders now.
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -2 Mains-2 Interview - 0
    ·
  • What do you need ?
    I have MSDN subscription and it has got genuine Micrososft product keys.
    ·
  • Ab koi IDM ki key bhi share kar do :P
    ·
  • Use Libre office...open source software...I like it better than MS.
    ·
  • Yes, for past few months using the same. Had used it at my company as well.
    It is good but has its own limitations.

·
  • Progeny said:

Use Libre office...open source software...I like it better than MS.

Libre office is nowhere near MS. If you actually start working in an office, and not just write notes then you'll know the vast difference. Specially excel is light years ahead of Office Calc.
    ·
  • Try Microsoft toolkit. It may help.
    ·
  • i'm using softmaker free office 2016. I really liked it. give it a shot. Unless you use excel extensively and professionally (ie need its specific shortcuts or formulas), i think softmaker will serve you well.

Another option is kingsoft office. But they recently went mad and had watermarks and restriction on printing for their free office

If broadband is not an issue then you can access MS office online for free.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google