I'm sharing with all of you, how I'm using some tools which I developed to make my preparation easier.
My inspiration for developing this system is Iron Man movie
. I liked the idea when that hero speaks to the system like, hey remind me or hey save it or search it etc. I thought it is not impossible and this can be a boon for us when we are seriously reading a book and we want to make a small note may be in a separate notebook or so.
With this tool, we can just put earphones and simultaneously make out our point in the PC and also read our book without distracting. Voice Interacto
. Control your computer by speaking to it and make it do things like
- dictating the notes/mail etc
- you can say
- Open chrome / evernote / etc
- Wiki search 'Biomagnification'
- investopedia search 'Preferential shares'
- meaning of 'pastoral'
- timeline save Battle of Buxar in year 1764 with tags history,british [ see below section to get clarity on this command ]
- mnemonic bihar population 99 million [ again see below ]
- can add practically any other command if it is logical and possible
I have integrated this tool with set of other tools. In fact all of them are linked to a centralized portal
,like mauryan administration
, which is managed by 'tags'.
- timeline view of imp events like world war which is more imp, so it appears bigger than Tenzing Sherpa climbing Mt. Everest
- save definitions/committes/doubts/questions/image/video/mindmaps and give it reevant tags . I named it smart saver
- Another tool which is like a repository of related mindmaps. ( useful when we are overloaded with lots of mindmaps)
- Another tool which helps in finding a mnemonic. Ex : I want to remember that bihar population is 99 million. ( generated < 2 sec) [ see https://litemind.com/major-system/ if u did not understand why 99 = popeye]
- Underline imp points while reading Hindu article and save the article again using the same tags system. Here when u want to revise the article, u can either see the whole article as shown here or just retrieve the highlited keywords.
So having understood the tools, now let me explain about the heart of this system, the portal
I can go to the portal and filter the whole repository using tags say 'polity' and 'definition'. It will now go and find the results from my mindmaps, my hindu articles, my list of events, my smart saver records and shows me one below the other. I can now further filter them to show only last 3 days or last 2 days.
Don't try to search in google because it cant reach out to my laptop to show u the results
I have made some other tools as well which are for chota mota things but these are the ones I feel worth sharing.