Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

public administration classes vajiram review

how is vajiram pub ad faculty and the benefit of taking coaching there ??? those who have studied there please guide....
·

Comments

• is it advisable to come to delhi and take coaching for pubad
    ·
  • any one please
    ·
  • I haven't taken coaching at vajiram but as I know through my friends some rajesh sir for paper 1 is good. But perhaps he has left the institute u can find out that. Paper 2 by kiran sir is also good as I have attended test series there. Overall it's okay. Rest u should enquire about this through other sources at your disposal.
    ·
  • Rajesh sir hasnt left the institute met him last week at vajiram. Out of synergy, pawan sir and vajiram. I will recommend vajiram.
    2016 - Rank < 500 , 2017 - no balls, 2018 - game on.
    ·
  • Rajesh sir hasnt left the institute met him last week at vajiram. Out of synergy, pawan sir and vajiram. I will recommend vajiram.

+1
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog