Download part 1 of the Economic Survey 2016-17 Vol. 2 summary by ForumIAS : Click here to DOWNLOAD

Informal chit-chat and General discussion on any topic

Excerpts from the rule book of forum...

3. Thread Creation, Getting Information:

Topics that are allowed by default are either (a) directly or indirectly related to the Civil Services Examination, (b) other UPSC exams / State PSC / banking related that UPSC aspirants pursue as career backup and (c) secular threads under our social section.

Topics that are specifically not allowed are either (a) religious preaching, (b) political statements / campaigning, (c) advertisement / spam of any kind, (d) anything else that goes against the notion of 'absolute political neutrality.'

That bold part allows me to create this thread... Many threads like this have been created in the past by members and moderators both... I don't think I am breaking any rule of forum by creating this thread... But still, if @mods find that this thread is not in conformity with any rule, they can close it... And of course they can close it by citing any other reason or by not giving any reasons because they have the power to do so...

For members: I have no right or intention to preach anything here but still I just want to say that you guys can convey your thoughts, howsoever good, bad or ugly, by being civil in your expression... l am sure you all have this capability... And also these days rules of forum is being implemented strictly, So you know what I mean... ;) :D

For all: I have said everything since yesterday in an utmost humble way... And if my words seem offensive or aggressive to anyone, I am extremely sorry for that... I have no ill will against anyone... I wish you all the best of the best... :)
·

Comments

• Why is the thread yet desolated ?
    The last earthly sojourn....therefore i accept every suffering with a big heart

·
  • meena_vns said:

Why is the thread yet desolated ?

Contemplating, perhaps! ;)
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

happy b'day MAHI. Mahi rocks, virat sucks :p

Ps: i am unavailable for any debate,regarding the above statement.
    For me it's like a UNIVERSAL TRUTH :D

·
  • hello all. how is your preparations ?
    my current is very bad.
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    nach ke dikhaiye
    ·
  • meena_vns said:

nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

Guys any mahi fan,like me?

·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    nach ke dikhaiye
    ghar par ajayi mere, maza de dungi
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    meena_vns said:

meena_vns said:

nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

no mahi is shit, virat is fit
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    nach ke dikhaiye
    ghar par ajayi mere, maza de dungi

:D :D :D
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • edited July 2016

meena_vns said:

meena_vns said:

nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

no mahi is shit, virat is fit
    Virat too can rock,but only over MAHI'S C**K :D :D :D :smiley:

·
  • ^^ that dialogue is awesome... which movie ?
    By the way I don't know whether they were fighting or trolling before getting banned... but I do know that some other profiles including mine @Ransterg who hadnt releated to those trolls also got banned without any explanation whatsoever...
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    How do you know that?
    ·
  • ^^^It's okay sir... I have created this profile and it works fine... No need to waste your time over such issues... :) prelims is coming... ;)

Anyways, What am I doing here... :( people here remember the lines of Bipan Chandra and I could not recognise those lines even after reading that book multiple times... :confused: I think I should study with more focus... Time to revise everything quickly...
    ·
  • edited July 2016

hello all. how is your preparations ?
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    How do you know that?
    I think we should care about our preparation only and not to be worried about others that how do they know their preparation is going good or bad... :neutral:
    ·
  • Syria problem and ISIS problem .plz throw some light on these topic.
    ·
  • Walls of the forum are drenched with the blood of fighting bakarites. They show most reckless courage and refuse to surrender to the marching bands of moderators.

Because poor moderators are fighting assymetric wars. Right now most of warriors from other side are busy with prelims preparstions.
    Moderators are matching to sheep's and goats and claiming khokhali veerata.:)
    Let exam be over...no moderator used To be visible that time :smiley: :smiley:
    #are moderators not wasting their time and energy fighting nanha munha warriors who are going to appear for 2017!!
    Padh lo...both warring parties. Chutiyapa baad me Kar liya sab.
    ·
  • 1 मुर्गी ने बत्तख् से शादी कर ली

Murga: हम मर गये थे क्या?

Murgi: मै तो तुमसे ही शादी करना चाहती थी पर Mom-Dad चाहते थे लड़का नेवी में हो......

·
  • Syria problem and ISIS problem .plz throw some light on these topic.

to be brief, america is the main cause of these problems. America is most rogue nation of the world and gw bush is the biggest terrorist alive today
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    Iucn
    Ramsar
    NPS n wildlife sanc
    Ports
    Minerals

Aur koi list baaki h?? Geography me?
    What doesn't kill u, makes u stronger.
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    Cassius said:

Syria problem and ISIS problem .plz throw some light on these topic.

to be brief, america is the main cause of these problems. America is most rogue nation of the world and gw bush is the biggest terrorist alive today
    For India's interest, he was the best US president alive today...
    ·
  • Iucn
    Ramsar
    NPS n wildlife sanc
    Ports
    Minerals

Since 2 years, UPSC has been asking the places of conflict zones.. like in 2014 they asked where is swat valley and in 2015 about Golan heights, place not touching Mediterranean, chronological order of some cities from north to south Vietnam Jakarta Bangkok etc... Keep an eye over that...
    ·
  • Cassius said:

Syria problem and ISIS problem .plz throw some light on these topic.

It takes two to tango.
    ·
  • Iucn
    Ramsar
    NPS n wildlife sanc
    Ports
    Minerals

adding from my list,
    places and countries arrangement based on lat and long..
    countries and their neighbours..
    countries surrounded by imp oceans/seas/straits/gulfs etc
    rivers/deltas/waterfalls/mouths/dams of india and imp ones of the world.
    hills/mountain ranges of india and the imp ones of the world.
    lakes and reservoirs
    plain/plateaus/peninsulas/trenches/ridges/desert/reefs/volcanoes/ice caps/glaciers/archipelagos/geysers and any other physical features i have not mentioned :tongue:
    crops/type of irrigation and cultivation/types of soil
    location of imp hydroelectric/thermal/wind energy and nuclear plants
    Imp industries
    population/density/sex ratio/literacy etc
    Imp railway facts/National Highways/ Air ports and routes / sea routes etc
    ocean currents
    imp cultural sites and world heritage sites
    currency/language/capital
    local winds
    Good Bye. See you Later.
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    ^^ be specific while preparing for prelims... we don't have to prepare whole physiography of the world... some imp ones, if some places that have any relation with India and some which have been in news... it's very difficult to remember the list that you have given, leave about the contents belong to the list... Haha, just kidding...
    I am sure you have your own approach(similar or different) that works for you... :)
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
1. Open Session on DAF Filling : What you fill in your Detailed Application form, will decide the marks you get in the Interview, the service that you will get and the state you will live in , for the rest of your life. Last but not the least, it will also decide who you will marry. Don't make mistakes. Join us for an open session on filling up the DAF. We will be assisted by ForumIAS Members who have secured a service or rank in this initiative.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog