MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Informal chit-chat and General discussion on any topic

Excerpts from the rule book of forum...

3. Thread Creation, Getting Information:

Topics that are allowed by default are either (a) directly or indirectly related to the Civil Services Examination, (b) other UPSC exams / State PSC / banking related that UPSC aspirants pursue as career backup and (c) secular threads under our social section.

Topics that are specifically not allowed are either (a) religious preaching, (b) political statements / campaigning, (c) advertisement / spam of any kind, (d) anything else that goes against the notion of 'absolute political neutrality.'

That bold part allows me to create this thread... Many threads like this have been created in the past by members and moderators both... I don't think I am breaking any rule of forum by creating this thread... But still, if @mods find that this thread is not in conformity with any rule, they can close it... And of course they can close it by citing any other reason or by not giving any reasons because they have the power to do so...

For members: I have no right or intention to preach anything here but still I just want to say that you guys can convey your thoughts, howsoever good, bad or ugly, by being civil in your expression... l am sure you all have this capability... And also these days rules of forum is being implemented strictly, So you know what I mean... ;) :D

For all: I have said everything since yesterday in an utmost humble way... And if my words seem offensive or aggressive to anyone, I am extremely sorry for that... I have no ill will against anyone... I wish you all the best of the best... :)
·

Comments

• Why is the thread yet desolated ?
    The last earthly sojourn....therefore i accept every suffering with a big heart

·
  • meena_vns said:

Why is the thread yet desolated ?

Contemplating, perhaps! ;)
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

happy b'day MAHI. Mahi rocks, virat sucks :p

Ps: i am unavailable for any debate,regarding the above statement.
    For me it's like a UNIVERSAL TRUTH :D

·
  • hello all. how is your preparations ?
    my current is very bad.
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    nach ke dikhaiye
    ·
  • meena_vns said:

nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

Guys any mahi fan,like me?

·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    nach ke dikhaiye
    ghar par ajayi mere, maza de dungi
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    meena_vns said:

meena_vns said:

nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

no mahi is shit, virat is fit
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    nach ke dikhaiye
    ghar par ajayi mere, maza de dungi

:D :D :D
    Karma - the Panacea
    ·
  • edited July 2016

meena_vns said:

meena_vns said:

nexgen said:

meena_vns said:

+1 ok lemme initiate

no mahi is shit, virat is fit
    Virat too can rock,but only over MAHI'S C**K :D :D :D :smiley:

·
  • ^^ that dialogue is awesome... which movie ?
    By the way I don't know whether they were fighting or trolling before getting banned... but I do know that some other profiles including mine @Ransterg who hadnt releated to those trolls also got banned without any explanation whatsoever...
    ·
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    How do you know that?
    ·
  • ^^^It's okay sir... I have created this profile and it works fine... No need to waste your time over such issues... :) prelims is coming... ;)

Anyways, What am I doing here... :( people here remember the lines of Bipan Chandra and I could not recognise those lines even after reading that book multiple times... :confused: I think I should study with more focus... Time to revise everything quickly...
    ·
  • edited July 2016

hello all. how is your preparations ?
    my current is very bad.

My preparation is good
    How do you know that?
    I think we should care about our preparation only and not to be worried about others that how do they know their preparation is going good or bad... :neutral:
    ·
  • Syria problem and ISIS problem .plz throw some light on these topic.
    ·
  • Walls of the forum are drenched with the blood of fighting bakarites. They show most reckless courage and refuse to surrender to the marching bands of moderators.

Because poor moderators are fighting assymetric wars. Right now most of warriors from other side are busy with prelims preparstions.
    Moderators are matching to sheep's and goats and claiming khokhali veerata.:)
    Let exam be over...no moderator used To be visible that time :smiley: :smiley:
    #are moderators not wasting their time and energy fighting nanha munha warriors who are going to appear for 2017!!
    Padh lo...both warring parties. Chutiyapa baad me Kar liya sab.
    ·
  • 1 मुर्गी ने बत्तख् से शादी कर ली

Murga: हम मर गये थे क्या?

Murgi: मै तो तुमसे ही शादी करना चाहती थी पर Mom-Dad चाहते थे लड़का नेवी में हो......

·
  • Syria problem and ISIS problem .plz throw some light on these topic.

to be brief, america is the main cause of these problems. America is most rogue nation of the world and gw bush is the biggest terrorist alive today
    ·
  • edited July 2016
    Iucn
    Ramsar
    NPS n wildlife sanc
    Ports
    Minerals

Aur koi list baaki h?? Geography me?
    What doesn't kill u, makes u stronger.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google