MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of Ethics : 22nd July(Morning)-8:00 a.m
Entire course in the most structured & systematic manner.
Discussion of theory + Case Studies through the prism of philosophy, psychology & Governance
It includes L.A.W.S. (live Answer Writing Session)
FREE SEMINAR ON 22ND JULY, 8.00 AM. Batch Begins with Seminar

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Pub Ad Preparation

Hey guys .

So I have taken Public Admn as optional switching from Psychology as it did not work out for me in spite of coaching. Did work out for some though . AIR-31 was in my class . I clearly remember him as he would ask umpteen no. of questions to Pathak Sir and finally rewarded . Congratulations to him . In a stark contrast , I did not even appear in 2015 which was supposed to be my 1st Attempt as well . Reason : Optional Preparation

So I would be doing Self Study and then taking Pavan Kumar's Test Series in June 2017 . Anyone else who is in the same boat ? And yes since I cleared IBPS so I will also be working 9-5 everyday .

Just clear some doubts . Is everyone reading complete ARC Reports page to page ? Many toppers have suggested to read pg by pg . Gaurav Aggarwal . Jasmeet Sir . Lohit Mathani .

Kindly share your insights for this OPTIONAL !

Thankyou
Chees!
·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog