10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

" A Brief History of Modern India – spectrum pub"

which Chapter’s important from
" A Brief History of Modern India – spectrum pub"
according to ias syllabus point of view ???
A 18y girl who just passout her 12th..& ready to Flying 4r her sky .. my main aim is to clear CSE without takeing any coaching...that's why i joined forumias platform ..so i get guidance from senior experince member like u people...so plz treat me like ur younger Sibling..my every question in this forum is just 4r confirming whether my effort's & hardwork going to right direction...or wasteing time to touching unnecessary topic which not worth 4r me in future... ...thankyou 4r u guidance and support
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog