[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

List of Foreign visits by Prime Minister/President and visits of other heads of states 2015-16

Guys,

Let's capture the list of important foreign visits of Prime Minister/President for 2015-16 and their outcomes

@Babur @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @IWRA @trying_tobawesm @Wolverine8997 @popeyee_jahaji @Jon_Snow
The Law of Detachment - be equanimous to both victories and defeats
·

Comments

• PM - foreign visits
    pdf
    pdf
    PM MODI - FOREIGN TRIPS.pdf
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    arey bhai ab iske liye ek poora discussion mat shuru karo,
    here is the list
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_prime_ministerial_trips_made_by_Narendra_Modi
    make important points for the visits, also do a little research on the conferences/summits(history,location,members,objectives etc) attended.
    use hindu, IE, wiki, pib and narendramodi.in to gather all the info.

aur haan,
    dont forget to make notes on foreign visits made by our president and also pm's/presidents who visited india. after may 2014 till now :)

it will hardly take 12 hours to complete this ;)

summary of his foreign policy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_Narendra_Modi
    The quest for knowledge is the quest of life.
    ·
  • Billi said:

here is the list
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_prime_ministerial_trips_made_by_Narendra_Modi
    make important points for the visits, also do a little research on the conferences/summits(history,location,members,objectives etc) attended.

aur haan,
    dont forget to make notes on foreign visits made by our president and also pm's/presidents who visited india. after may 2014 till now :)

+11
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
    ·
  • edited May 2016
    Billi said:

here is the list

aur haan,

Bro
    thanx,
    but I am not intending to open Pandora's box on subjective analysis it is more on objective analysis

like last year many questions were asked from our PM's visit

If we have consolidated of important agreements and achievements on various visits we don't need to run around for different sources such as Hindu, IE etc atleast for Prelims
    ·
  • Here is a compilation I did for a news site. It contains much factual stuff, but only until July '15 Central Asia visits.
    Hope it helps. :)

@DrKingSchultz

when are you planning to make compilation for this year :/
    ·
  • @upsc_cracker

Here is a compilation I did for a news site. It contains much factual stuff, but only until July '15 Central Asia visits.

@DrKingSchultz

Not planning.. :tongue:
    That compilation was done for money.. :joy: :joy:
    No such incentive exists this time..

If it helps, I did it from wiki, narendramodi.in and relevant news articles..
    Hahaha dactr sahib..what a truthful reply.. superlike :smiley: :D .. @upsc_cracker boss give me sometime i vil try to find some relevant things from my sources.. if i get time ..little busy as of nw.. PLUS NOT MUCH INCENTIVE TOO :D ..gn
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
    ·
  • Lets fix 100 dollar per trip as nominal fee to do some awesome-dosome deep analysis.

Choose the trip and get paid. :D
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
    ·
  • BTW..last year a guy in mrunal team had done mains analysis. In one or two ppt he had covered Modi's 18 months trip..

But he does speak at a supersonic speed. ;)
    ·
  • edited May 2016

@upsc_cracker

Here is a compilation I did for a news site. It contains much factual stuff, but only until July '15 Central Asia visits.

@DrKingSchultz

Hahaha dactr sahib..what a truthful reply.. superlike :smiley: :D .. @upsc_cracker boss give me sometime i vil try to find some relevant things from my sources.. if i get time ..little busy as of nw.. PLUS NOT MUCH INCENTIVE TOO :D ..gn
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

the only incentive i can provide is to write a beautiful thank you post (sometimes even words are costlier than money :blush: )
    ·
  • @upsc_cracker

@DrKingSchultz

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh

the only incentive i can provide is to write a beautiful thank you post (sometimes even words are costlier than money :blush: )
    Wah wah mere pablo Neruda.:)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog