Download part 1 of the Economic Survey 2016-17 Vol. 2 summary by ForumIAS : Click here to DOWNLOAD

Mathematics optional notes of IMS is available. Interested people reply

Mathematics Optional material of IMS ( Venkanna Sir) available. I haven't used them at all, it's virtually new. If interested kindly reply or message me.
Want to sell cooler.
·

Comments

• How much is it? Printed or handwritten??
    ·
  • does anybody have ims test series (2016) papers and solutions. Interested people can call me at 7838023146 or upload the papers on this thread.
    ·
  • I have almost all the standard books for mathematics P1 and P2. And also all the IMS notes for all topics.
    I wish to sell them. If anyone is interested, contact me at 8130117425. I am in NOIDA
    ·

Please help with IMS material
    ·
  • I'm interested.
    Please message me the cost and details about the materials.
    Which books are there.
    I'll come to you if everything looks good
    ·
  • Is it photocopy or in original ? Can you please pm me with few sample pages? And yes the cost as well plz.
    ·
  • The material is sold out.
    ·
  • Still got the IMS material. 14 booklets. Interested people can DM me.
    Want to sell cooler.
    ·
  • Even I am selling all the math optional I'd MATERIAL.ALSO SELLING BYJU UPSC TABLET WITH ALL VIDEO LECTURES AND MATERIAL
    ·
  • I am selling mathematics material of IMS(purchased from atul photostat), however have complete material, have photocopy of portions which were not there in the material.
    ·
  • Material sold out.
    Want to sell cooler.
    ·
  • HII . I am from DELHI and have the following books for selling purpose for math optional of upsc . I am attaching the pics of the books attached . The price of the books are :-
    1) krishnA Linear Algebra- 200.
    2)krisha analytical geometry - 250
    3) krishna solid geometry-160
    4)Analytical geometry-santi narayan-275.
    THE krishna books and santi narayan boook on 3d are more than sufficient for 3D and u don't need to refer P.n chaterjee
    5)krisna intergral calculus- 340
    6) Schaum series-COMPLEX ANALYSIS- By Lipschutz A FAMOUS MUST BOOK FOR COMPLEX ANALYSIS . http://www.amazon.in/Schaums-Outline-Complex-Variables-2ed/dp/0071615695/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481282628&sr=8-1&keywords=schaum+complex+analysis. AMAZON PRICE is 1128. but willl give at a very low price dont worry.
    All the books are in extremely brand new like condition. Dont worry about price . call on -09132787527 those who are interested
    ·
  • Hii I am selling IMS mathematics material containing all 18 booklets (xeroxed one) in good condition interested one watsapp me on 8877068969
    ·
  • I want to sell my mathematics material.i have IMS complete class notes and standard books which generally preferred by upsc aspirants.
    Price is negotiable.Any interested candidate can leave their number in comment box I will contact. Location:Karol Bagh
    ·
  • Hi all,
    Just now I am starting my preparation for mathematics optional. As of now, I am unable to go to Delhi to join IMS. I was thinking of joining maths optional from indiancivils.com but the course fees seems to be high and I am not financially sound to join that course. If any of you who have subscribed for that course could share ur credentials with me, it ll be of huge help. My mail id is yasarsparky92@gmail.com and I am looking forward to some help from my fellow aspirants.

Thank u all,
    Yasar.
    ·
  • I want to sell my mathematics material.i have IMS complete class notes and standard books which generally preferred by upsc aspirants.
    Price is negotiable.Any interested candidate can leave their number in comment box I will contact. Location:Karol Bagh

Sir I would like to get that. Please contact me on my mail.

Regards,
    Yasar
    ·
  • You can make use of IMS mathematics by Venkanna sir study material available with Notes India. It is one of the best resources to prepare for IAS optional mathematics exam.

you can also refer Notes India for Printed sets of Class notes and study material for IAS, UPSC, Civil services exam preparation
    ·
  • HII . I am from DELHI and have the following books for selling purpose for math optional of upsc . I am attaching the pics of the books attached . The price of the books are :-
    1) krishnA Linear Algebra- 200.
    2)krisha analytical geometry - 250
    3) krishna solid geometry-160
    4)Analytical geometry-santi narayan-275.
    THE krishna books and santi narayan boook on 3d are more than sufficient for 3D and u don't need to refer P.n chaterjee
    5)krisna intergral calculus- 340
    6) Schaum series-COMPLEX ANALYSIS- By Lipschutz A FAMOUS MUST BOOK FOR COMPLEX ANALYSIS . http://www.amazon.in/Schaums-Outline-Complex-Variables-2ed/dp/0071615695/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481282628&sr=8-1&keywords=schaum+complex+analysis. AMAZON PRICE is 1128. but willl give at a very low price dont worry.
    All the books are in extremely brand new like condition. Dont worry about price . call on -09132787527 those who are interested

Are u still selling those books or has it been already sold?
    ·
  • I have cleared cse2016 with maths optional. I am willing to sell(i would have given it for free but I want to give them only to serious student) my ims maths material to anyone interested. Please contact me on my mail regarding this.

Email - shashank.878@gmail.com
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
1. Open Session on DAF Filling : What you fill in your Detailed Application form, will decide the marks you get in the Interview, the service that you will get and the state you will live in , for the rest of your life. Last but not the least, it will also decide who you will marry. Don't make mistakes. Join us for an open session on filling up the DAF. We will be assisted by ForumIAS Members who have secured a service or rank in this initiative.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog