MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Last Lap : RAS Mains Result 2013

TARTAR
edited June 2016 in State PSC
Result for RAS PRE-2013 (Re-exam) has been declared today i.e.on 29.11.2015. The pdf containing selected Roll Nos. is as under:

rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/Result/88BED145DAA645D8BDC9448905631FBB.pdf

Selected candidates are around 24000 with cutoff for General being 63.42. See the end of the pdf for more details.

The final distribution of vacancies is as under:

rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/RecruitmentAdvertisements/3A4580BC35594F198007AA255514F1FC.pdf

Mains exam will be held from 25.02.2015 to 28.02.2015.

Congratulations to all those who are in and a request to collaborate here for mains preparation.
AIR-128. CSE-2016.

Comments

• me in..was expecting 72-75 marks..general..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • me too in!!!!! expecting 70 73 marks
    new pattern ,ready for new experince !!!!!
    Pub Ad....Naam hi kaafi hai.
  • So start discussing the strategy for mains as only 2.5 months left and syllabus is huge
  • koi syallabus to dal do bhai mains ka pdf
    yudhha me jo lade hi nhi , unhe jamana khan yad rakhta h
  • koi syallabus to dal do bhai mains ka pdf
    RAS Mains syllabus both in english and hindi
    pdf
    pdf
    RAS Mains Exam Syllabus in English.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    RAS Mains Exam Syllabus in Hindi.pdf
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • yaar koi pd send kar do ....rpsc ki site down hai
  • Kardo bhai koi
  • here
    pdf
    pdf
    result.pdf
    Be true to the game and the game will be true to you.
  • Those experienced or who dedicatedly preparing for Ras please list out the core areas. Also, suggest if any sources are available to cover Rajasthan state part.
    Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
  • Chalo bhaiyo ... Mil kar core area cover karte hain.
  • Yes..M ready
  • basic numeracy me descriptive ...maths k sum solve krne hain(in paper 2)?? syllabus is peculiar 8-X
  • please tell any good coaching institute of ras...whose notes can be worthy??
  • Basic books cover karo coaching k piche mat pado .... Wese hi syllabus kafi bada he n time kam ....abhi to coaching wale bhi material dhund rahe honge paper 1,2 and specially 3 k lie
  • Koi Rajasthan ke topics ke liye books bataao...
  • A book written by some Bhalla used to be very popular in era before syllabus change. Its a good source of rajasthan history, geo and other section for outsider. Once it is done, we can look forward to basic sources for broader coverage.
    Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
  • will contribute here more after getting free from csm... congs to all u cleared :)
  • I have got some material on Rajasthan which i think wud be sufficient in covering the Rajasthan Part of the syllabus..not able to upload it on google drive today...will do it tomorrow and share the link..
    for the rest, UPSC mains strategy shud be followed..lekin pehle ye upsc mains to ho jaye..:P

nd dun worry about the material..by december end the market will be flooded with material...till then focus on the staic part of the syllabus..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • please tell any good coaching institute of ras...whose notes can be worthy??
    I don't think there are any... Its difficult to trust them as only 3 months left now for exam..
  • i think TEST series will be useful if any available ??
  • i think TEST series will be useful if any available ??
    will be really hard to find a good test series..for english medium guys even more difficult...

i hope RPSC releases model test papers like UPSC did for the Ethics paper in 2013 as it was introduced then only..tht wud give us an idea abt questions, marking etc and also help the coaching instt in framing mock papers as they themselves must be clueless abt it till now..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • Any whatsapp group guys where we can interact?
  • 7821004126 afd me IF Any one have Any what'sapp group
  • edited November 2015
    7821004126 afd me IF Any one have Any what'sapp group
    or i will creat a Group share ur numbr frnds

• one que guys. Is it worth shifting jaipur as we need to be in touch with Raj related matter too. and current too.
  • one que guys. Is it worth shifting jaipur as we need to be in touch with Raj related matter too. and current too.
    u need not shift to jaipur..stay where u can comfortably study..material can be gathered by occasionally going to jaipur..
    AIR-128. CSE-2016.
  • to be frank i hv got bored with delhi. want some change. in Jaipur too i hv comfortable place to live and library for study. Is not it much more advantageous ?
  • I am from jaipur by d way !. I got mixed opinion on this.
  • I am in the same dilemma too.Should i shift to delhi or continue here in jaipur.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog