Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.


Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Brand New Tier 2 books.

Anybody intersted to buy paramount books for tier 2, brand new. I bought recently, not a single mark. Will Sell it at 70% of mrp. I have 4 books. Paramount test series for english 1 to 20, paramount maths model paper including test 1 to 20, Kiran ssc workbook with solved papers, and paramount advanced maths. Bought from mukherjee nagar, living in old rajinder nagar. Anybody Intersted message me. Best of luck. For complete cost message me.
Just wait and watch...

Comments

  • Hyper said:

    Anybody intersted to buy paramount books for tier 2, brand new. I bought recently, not a single mark. Will Sell it at 70% of mrp. I have 4 books. Paramount test series for english 1 to 20, paramount maths model paper including test 1 to 20, Kiran ssc workbook with solved papers, and paramount advanced maths. Bought from mukherjee nagar, living in old rajinder nagar. Anybody Intersted message me. Best of luck. For complete cost message me.

    Do you still have these books?
  • Gutanberg said:

    Hyper said:

    Anybody intersted to buy paramount books for tier 2, brand new. I bought recently, not a single mark. Will Sell it at 70% of mrp. I have 4 books. Paramount test series for english 1 to 20, paramount maths model paper including test 1 to 20, Kiran ssc workbook with solved papers, and paramount advanced maths. Bought from mukherjee nagar, living in old rajinder nagar. Anybody Intersted message me. Best of luck. For complete cost message me.

    Do you still have these books?
    No brother.
    Just wait and watch...
  • Hyper said:

    Gutanberg said:

    Hyper said:

    Anybody intersted to buy paramount books for tier 2, brand new. I bought recently, not a single mark. Will Sell it at 70% of mrp. I have 4 books. Paramount test series for english 1 to 20, paramount maths model paper including test 1 to 20, Kiran ssc workbook with solved papers, and paramount advanced maths. Bought from mukherjee nagar, living in old rajinder nagar. Anybody Intersted message me. Best of luck. For complete cost message me.

    Do you still have these books?
    No brother.
    Ok. Thanks.
  • I'm posting a revised google drive link for all materials for Govt Jobs. I have winzipped the whole thing into one 8.27GB .rar file.

    Revised Google Drive Link for SSC_BANK_LIC_IBPS_RBI_RAIL et al Govt Exams: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52uKElRK6gnUEFyYjd3bHZKVDg/view?usp=sharing

    Plus there is also a Torrent Option. Download torrent file from the following Google Drive Link:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-oSYlZVPRvpbXg3MDFqcjBUb0E&usp=drive_web
    Either be the best or die trying..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog