MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of Ethics : 22nd July(Morning)-8:00 a.m
Entire course in the most structured & systematic manner.
Discussion of theory + Case Studies through the prism of philosophy, psychology & Governance
It includes L.A.W.S. (live Answer Writing Session)
FREE SEMINAR ON 22ND JULY, 8.00 AM. Batch Begins with Seminar

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Accomodation , Flats & Flatmates - ORN+MKN- For 2017 and 2018 Aspirants - [Official]

Dear Friends,

Please note this carefully :smile:

1) This is the ONLY official Thread for Accommodation Hunting / Rooms & Roomates / Flats & Flatmates for 2017 and 2018 aspirants.

2) Please post your rooms and roommates queries here in this thread ONLY. Do not create new threads. If you create new threads for each rooms and roomate query, your account will be suspended.

3) Please do not post your Mobile Number and Email Addresses here as your number will be picked by unscrupulous people and may lead to harassment in future. Your Inbox and Private Message Option instead

4) Your mobile number once posted and email once posted cannot be removed by you. So you will get calls even in 2020 for rooms and accommodation, and you will have no option but to change your number.

5) Post as descriptively as possible, and post images if you can if you are looking for a roommate.

·

Comments

• Looking for a low profile room in Karol Bagh / ORN.
    (Can work with fully UNfurnished also.)
    Budget: 5 - 6.5k.

PM me for any lead.
    ·
  • Needed a 1 BHK room from 1 St week of June
    Budget -4-6k
    Area - old rajindernagar /Karol Bagh
    Pm me for any lead
    ·
  • Looking for a room in old rajinder nagar budget up to 7.5k . Unfurnished room will also work.
    ·
  • Need Single /Double occupant room/flat/pg in Karolbagh/Patelnagar .

Budget 5k-6k

PM for any leads
    ·
  • nishant51 said:

Looking for a low profile room in Karol Bagh / ORN.

PM me for any lead.

Why not we search a 1 BHK flat of 10000 Rs so that each of us has to pay 5k only??
    ·
  • ANKIT007 said:

nishant51 said:

Looking for a low profile room in Karol Bagh / ORN.

PM me for any lead.

Why not we search a 1 BHK flat of 10000 Rs so that each of us has to pay 5k only??
    Whats your UPSC experience?
    ·
  • Need a separate room with attached washroom in ORN from 19 th June, must be fully furnished ..... budget 12-14 k, (if cook is available will pay him), I have written mains twice.... will prefer serious aspirants only
    ·
  • Need a separate room for 2 person each(2BHK)
    near patel nagar/karol bagh/rajendar nagar

Will be moving on 1 june
    Any lead will be helpful !
    ·
  • A friend told me that one can get accomodation in ORN only through a broker..
    Is it True ?
    ·
  • A friend told me that one can get accomodation in ORN only through a broker..
    Is it True ?

This is almost true for 90% of the houses, unless you have friends who are willing to pass on the property to you. And the landlord is not nosey.

So, yeah, in the end, you may need to find a broker.
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
    ·
  • need a single room from june 20th...location-mukharji nagar or near by
    budget 5-7k
    first attempt in 2018
    ·
  • I need a room. Please help. Budget 5000. In any place in central or west delhi
    ·
  • k9raj said:

need a single room from june 20th...location-mukharji nagar or near by
    budget 5-7k
    first attempt in 2018

I am also going to give 1st attempt in 2018 and looking for good room. can we look for a flat and divide our rent?
    ·
  • Hi.im going to join June batch of Vajiram.looking for a flatmate to share a 2BHK in soth patel nagar.sociology optional aspirants are prefferable. Serious aspirants please call at 7042719917.
    ·
  • room in east patel nagar on sharing basis for 7.5 and 8.5k, single room available for 14k.
    beautiful house, cook is there .
    refrigerator, washing machine, wifi oven, geyser provided
    very calm, quite and pretty neighborhood.
    faiz 9100972027, 9643498098.
    ·
  • Anyone from andhra pradesh preparing for upsc cse 2018 .lets find our accomodation together
    ·
  • Looking for good room .. 2018 preparation
    Optional geography
    ·
  • A 2BHK flat is available in Nirmaan Vihar, within a 5 min walking distance from metro station. The total rent is 10000, which will be divided among both of us. Need a serious UPSC CSE aspirant who wishes to stay away from ORN in a peaceful and spacious atmosphere and cheap rent.
    ·
  • Room in old Rajinder nagar near Bikaner sweets.one room in a two bed room flat.the rent is 14000 both of us can share it.that would be 7000 for each.walkable distance from vajiram and Ravi.all facilities including kitchen,AC ,attached bathroom,cooler,wifi available.owners are friendly.if any one interested call or WhatsApp me 9063013089.the room will be available from 24th may.till June 1st week after that it will be filled.interested person message me in WhatsApp I'll send the pics
    ·
  • edited May 9
    Hi. I am looking for a room to stay at either in Shadipur or west patel nagar area. If anyone is aware of any such rooms with separate washroom, cooler and no commission then please respond. Would like to move in by the end of this week.

·
  • Needed a room in ORN with possible facilities. If anyone intrested please Inbox me. Budget at 6-7k or as possible according to the flat.
    Better if with optional geography. Needed a sincere and studious roommate. Let me know if you have.
    ·
  • edited May 9

·
  • Single room, attach wash room and independent balcony
    13/29, 4th Floor, NEAR WATER TANK, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR
    Rent 11000rs
    PH 9971803002

·
  • avi007 said:

Single room, attach wash room and independent balcony
    13/29, 4th Floor, NEAR WATER TANK, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR
    Rent 11000rs
    PH 9971803002

is it big enough for two?
    ·
  • Room on rent
    1 room single occupancy
    1 room double sharing (has huge balcony )
    both rooms have attached toilet and AC
    all basic amenities available
    :cook
    :fully functional kitchen
    :fridge, wahing machine
    etc

p.s : cooks salary is mandatory

interested girls /boys
    can contact

Ishan : 8240420495

NO CALLS after 8:00pm
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog