Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

What should be the sources for environment prep for prelims just started today

If seniors be so kind to clear this doubt @DrKingSchultz @JohnSnow and @others

Comments

• 12th bio ncert section on ecology.
    previous years' papers
    conventions and protocols list by IAS4sure (they have a thread for this on the 1st page)
    Current affairs.

Pray. Because shankar will be needed for static portion, but you obviously will not be able to complete it in time if you are reading it for the first time now. If time permits, go through it.

+1
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • okay thanks @DrKingSchultz can solving test series also suffice
  • Tthanks @DrKingSchultz can you tell me just the important chapters of Shankar environment so that I can just scrape along
  • Thanks a lot @DrKingSchultz agar pass ho gaya prelims mein you credit app ko
  • @DrKingSchultz a totally unrelated doubt what about the sources of science and tech I have vaji sci tech class notes Xerox 2015-16 will it sifice
  • Suffice*
  • conventions and protocols list by IAS4sure (they have a thread for this on the 1st page).... iska pdf upload karfo dost... @DrKingSchultz
    Jia Ho bihar K lala
  • @wolfpack go for GKToday's env module for env static part...if you are in delhi..its photocopy is readily available here.
  • If have read Shankar before then hardly it takes 12-15 hours depending on reading speed if u r First timer then maybe 4 days.ATB.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • Bhai 1 baat batao.. yeh icse ki kitabein hain kuch environ pe.. vo padhni chahiye?
  • Yaar kuchh khud bhi download kar lo..

Lol... Motu exam bhi likh do... Lol..
  • Bhai 1 baat batao.. yeh icse ki kitabein hain kuch environ pe.. vo padhni chahiye?

Not required. Not mch time for that also.
  • Dictionary for all terms related to environmental Science.
    Easy explanation of all terms in english.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apperector.environmentglossary

• I was struggling a lot to find out the best resource for preparing environment ecology, climate change & biodiversity and came across Rau's Prelims compass for the same. just click on the link and download the pdf to view the entire booklet. I hope it will be helpful as it is for me.
    file:///C:/Users/ppc/Downloads/Rau's%20Prelims%20Compass%20-%20C3%20-%20Environmental%20Ecology,%20Biodiverisity%20&%20Climate%20Change%20(Final%20for%20Web)%20(1).pdf
  • I was struggling a lot to find out the best resource for preparing environment ecology, climate change & biodiversity and came across Rau's Prelims compass for the same. just click on the link and download the pdf to view the entire booklet. I hope it will be helpful as it is for me.

http://bestiascoachinginindia.com/raus-prelims-compass-environment-ecology/
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly