We are hiring!

EPFO-Assistant Commissioner Interviews 2016 (Discussions)

1234568»

Comments

• @MASURATU Congrats Bhaijaan!!!
    Madari
  • result ka link kya hai ?
  • i am unable to find it on website
  • Didn't clear
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • Please post the file and send a link. Can't find result in website
  • ho gaya...

congrats dude
  • edited June 2016
    ho gaya. but i am also expecting good post in cgl 2015. which one would be better?
  • I m also in.. Wht is the further procedure..??
  • Final result
    pdf
    pdf
    Final_Reulst_170_APFC.pdf
  • ggarg said:

ho gaya. but i am also expecting good post in cgl 2015. which one would be better?

APFC IS BETTER BHAAI..IT'S 5400 GRADE PAY....SSC IS NOT MORE 4600 PAY GRADE IN 2015
    UPSC Prelims~4
    UPSC Mains~3
    You will never understand unless you have a HANCOCK in your life.
  • Congrats to those who are in.

In, but in a fix, at present working in a PSU getting gross sal of about 91k/month with excellent medical/housing benifits but with shift duty.

Guys... does anyone have links or known persons already in service (APFC). what are the facilities offered ? i mean housing, vehicle, (5 days a week or 6 days a week), take home salary etc ?

So, any help/suggestions in this regard are welcome.
    CSM 11 to 15, ESE-11, APFC-16, IFoS-14 missed by 0 marks
  • @MASURATU Congrats Bhaijaan!!!

Shukriya dada bas aapke ashirwad se
  • Congrats to those who are in.

In, but in a fix, at present working in a PSU getting gross sal of about 91k/month with excellent medical/housing benifits but with shift duty.

Guys... does anyone have links or known persons already in service (APFC). what are the facilities offered ? i mean housing, vehicle, (5 days a week or 6 days a week), take home salary etc ?

Congratulations first of all :)
    You will be getting half of what you are currently getting and I guess that sums it all ! Yes , it's a group A , 5 day a week job with obvious facilities but it's not gazetted ! earlier IRS people used to get these posts but then things changed . the best part is that you will have a designation of civil servant with a good service profile but as they say everything is subjective and you already being in PSU doing so good may not find it that lucrative as any other normal guy would do !
    Good Luck and Choose wisely :)
    कैसे कह दूँ कि हर दुआ बेअसर हो गई,
    जब जब भी रोया, मेरे भोलेनाथ को खबर हो गई ।
  • focus said:

Congrats to those who are in.

You will be getting half of what you are currently getting and I guess that sums it all ! Yes , it's a group A , 5 day a week job with obvious facilities but it's not gazetted ! earlier IRS people used to get these posts but then things changed . the best part is that you will have a designation of civil servant with a good service profile but as they say everything is subjective and you already being in PSU doing so good may not find it that lucrative as any other normal guy would do !
    not Gazetted!!! Really?? i Don't think so..
  • focus said:

It is gazetted. Even group b enforcement officer is.
  • focus said:

Thanks.

as many ppl have already noticed, it is gazetted post (as far as i know till now).

I was prepared for decrease in salary. But want to know about other facilities
    CSM 11 to 15, ESE-11, APFC-16, IFoS-14 missed by 0 marks
  • focus said:

Thanks.

as many ppl have already noticed, it is gazetted post (as far as i know till now).

I was prepared for decrease in salary. But want to know about other facilities
    U can get phone number of apfos from epfo website..
  • on-service training me bhi kuch naam hain 3 weeks aur 6 weeks wale. ye kya locha hai?
  • @miatral@ggarg and all those qualified candidate plz share ur strategy for this xam ..kiya academics ka farak padta hai in interview ..
  • @nav123saxena academics ka fark nai padta ..... m psychology honurs graduate from mumbai university, with little work experience....... evn in civil service interview , twice I received decent marks (2013,2014).......apfc in.....
  • @dhirenmeena Bhai jo 60 % vaale hai 12 aur graduation mein ..uski baat kar raha hoo ..
  • Agli baar form kab aata hai ..
  • edited June 2016
    nai fark padta. bhai.......
  • Have you received an Interview Call ? Are you going to appear for a Job Interview ?
    Have you done your Interview preparation ? Don't take risk of million rupees Job offer.
    Prepare Interview with Industry Professionals Crack your Job Interview with Confidence

pinterview.in
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly