CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Suggestions for career backup [check details]

edited May 2016 in Social, Tips & Support
My present condition:-

1) Age=will be 26 years old in November.

2) Have been preparing on and off since 2013 although graduated in 2012 in commerce stream aka B.com that too without honors with 55% only.

Therefore, total=4 years plus gap. No employment and nothing. Had appeared for Mba entrances at that time like CAT and Xat and had bad percentiles in 80s and 10th %= 81. 12th %= 73. All this resulting in loss of apetite to try once again for MBA although I do have inclination to attempt GMAT/CAT/XAT once again even though I know even a 100 percentile will make me ineligible due to my past issues.

3) Till now, have attempted CSE only once because I was not focussed and as well as family issues.

4) Till now have given 2015 prelims which I failed to qualify.

5) Have given CAPF, Ibps Po and clerk, Sbi Po and clerk, Rbi assistant, LIC AAO and ADO, etc and have failed to clear any of it.

6) Was thinking of starting a business in hardware but for that too investments are less. And parents have clearly stated that they dont hope me to do business rather just study and get some job.

7) Elder brother is well settled and father is retired though he gets pension. So though they have said they support me in my UPSC tryst and are still expecting from me, I can very well see and have also faced the heat of getting some job and then slogging for upsc.

8) I am not based in Delhi and have all the notes and very well know what to study and what not to. I must admit it took me time to figure this out I mean years because I never went to Delhi and had to manage on my own.

9) No technical specifications nor skills so I dont think even private sector will be good enough for me.

10) But one of my good old time friend told me that I can go to him in Bangalore and start doing fresher level jobs as they do in KPOs and other accounts related profiles with basic knowledge of Excel and alll, after which I mean a couple of years later if God forbid I cant crack UPSC then I can atleast have basic financial security and also 2 years of work experience to begin with. After that I can also according to his perspective, many people do so and he has also told me to get a fake work experience certificate of 2 years or 2.5 years and that can be attached in my resume. But he has also said that I should not rely on that and should learn everything possible about that job profile and work organization so that I can atleast defend it later on while applying for GMAT/CAT/XAT to take a leap in the corporate sector. I dont know but if it is what people do and worth a shot I can be willing to do so because UPSC is getting unpredictable as we all know.

11) I want to get settled by 30, I mean I have that vision before me but dont know how. I am not saying I am afraid to blindly work hard for UPSC but having lost a lot of precious time doing nothing I am thinking of ways and means to see me settled in a comfortable in 4 years.

I also had been thinking of doing something freelance as in writing articles or something related to generate money but I couldnt gather any good thing out of it.

Also a big hole of this much erupts time and again from letting me do something.

12) I have also planned to do give CSE prelims in Aug and wait till the results and study till October. If I pass, I will be giving Mains obviously, but, if not, thinking what else to do?

Private sector/work experience/fake work ex/GMAT and CAT prep and attempt plus UPSC== this is now on my mind.

So, I kindly request some wise people who are very much informed about job prospects to kindly help me steer my Life in the right direction. Also, I am not interested in teaching so kindly dont suggest so. Nothing offensive or bad about it but I am really not inclined, dont know why!

Somebody the other day was also saying me to write ebooks and upload in Amazon and earn money. I dont know how much is that viable in my case though I do love to write for which I want to attempt UPSC.

Thanks in advance for the advices.

Age, percentage, family situation, work experience and everything has been explained. Kindly give sane advices from your precious time in accordance to the details posted above.

P.S. Deleted everything and Deactivated social media like facebook and all so not in touch with any friends but do know they are earning hefty salaries. It does prick once in a while but then I feel its just because they worked hard in the right direction and I didnt so they deserved it. Right now, the best bet would be to plan and work hard on my own career rather than get inflicted by someone else's pursuits.

Comments

• Hello,

I understand that the situation is precarious. I turned 26 this February and have been preparing since January 2014. I also gave CGL, CAT, RBI etc. to get a hang of those exams. Needless to say I could not clear.
    I would advise you to do the following:
    1. Leave CSE prep for now.
    2. Pick up one or two similarly placed exams (SBI and IBPS; it's too late for NABARD, CGL and APFC etc.)
    3. Only prepare for those exams this cycle. Don't even think about sitting for the CSE. Just immerse yourself in preparation of those exams.
    4. Once you clear the exam and get a job, you can start resuming the CSE prep slowly.
    5. Continue reading the newspaper everyday. Also, devote one hour every day to your CSE optional, so that it won't become alien to you next year.

Some people do manage to succeed despite having their fingers in a lot of pies, but most of us cannot do it. Do not try to give every exam with the hope of clearing at least one; it will not be fruitful.
    Exams like SBI, IBPS and CGL require 3-4 months of dedicated prep at most. You will need to mug up facts for GK but you would surely score more on the GK and English as compared to aspirants who have only targeted banking exams.

There will be several issues here: Friends and relatives will ask why you didn't appear. Simply say that you wanted another year to be ready. Frankly, it is none of their business.

I have been jobless since almost 2.5 years now and I sincerely feel that having a job security would go a long way in boosting my confidence and preparation levels. Then, there are people who are working and finding it very difficult or near impossible to prepare and they would suggest that you should not take up a job and prepare instead.
    If you take up a government job now, you will be a settled person by the time you are 30.

Bottom line is, it depends on you. If you are done with the basics and know your weaknesses, take up a job. If you are scoring below 80s in the mocks, realize that you need to put in more work and that would be difficult on the job.

I apologize if I have been repetitive but this is what I could think of on reading your situation. Hope it can help you arrive at a decision.
    All the best !! :)

Thank You very much for such a detailed and overwhelming reply!
  • Hello,

I understand that the situation is precarious. I turned 26 this February and have been preparing since January 2014. I also gave CGL, CAT, RBI etc. to get a hang of those exams. Needless to say I could not clear.
    I would advise you to do the following:
    1. Leave CSE prep for now.
    2. Pick up one or two similarly placed exams (SBI and IBPS; it's too late for NABARD, CGL and APFC etc.)
    3. Only prepare for those exams this cycle. Don't even think about sitting for the CSE. Just immerse yourself in preparation of those exams.
    4. Once you clear the exam and get a job, you can start resuming the CSE prep slowly.
    5. Continue reading the newspaper everyday. Also, devote one hour every day to your CSE optional, so that it won't become alien to you next year.

Some people do manage to succeed despite having their fingers in a lot of pies, but most of us cannot do it. Do not try to give every exam with the hope of clearing at least one; it will not be fruitful.
    Exams like SBI, IBPS and CGL require 3-4 months of dedicated prep at most. You will need to mug up facts for GK but you would surely score more on the GK and English as compared to aspirants who have only targeted banking exams.

There will be several issues here: Friends and relatives will ask why you didn't appear. Simply say that you wanted another year to be ready. Frankly, it is none of their business.

I have been jobless since almost 2.5 years now and I sincerely feel that having a job security would go a long way in boosting my confidence and preparation levels. Then, there are people who are working and finding it very difficult or near impossible to prepare and they would suggest that you should not take up a job and prepare instead.
    If you take up a government job now, you will be a settled person by the time you are 30.

Bottom line is, it depends on you. If you are done with the basics and know your weaknesses, take up a job. If you are scoring below 80s in the mocks, realize that you need to put in more work and that would be difficult on the job.

I apologize if I have been repetitive but this is what I could think of on reading your situation. Hope it can help you arrive at a decision.
    All the best !! :)

Any idea about the point where I wrote about my friend advising me to gain work exp and side by side attach a fake work exp certificate from some random company and trying to master the details on it for getting heads up on gmat or cat?
  • Also the thing is the backup exams like sbi or ssc or ibps I have appeared and since have faced failure in clearing them I feel that I should give something else as a backup I mean another sector or stream or line But I cant decide for myself what else!

Currently thinking of giving cse 2016 and if results turn negative by october then again give backup exams though the very next exam would be IBPS clerical and not Po for which forms would have elapsed and I would be in Mains mode to give that exam.

I am not worried about GK or english rather aptitude part.

Also State PCS results are like buffering in Youtube.. God knows when they will improvise themselves!

CAT/GMAT/XAT I would have give if not due to my year Gaps!
  • if money is not a huge issue, then try for a masters program abroad. with a bcom, you can try for masters in finance. you wont require experience and it is a fantastic boost for career.

cat/ indian mba is going to be an issue with a gap. but nowdays a lot of foreign universitties have a one year mastrs in business program. its like a mini mba. and again no experience required. and placements can be good
  • if money is not a huge issue, then try for a masters program abroad. with a bcom, you can try for masters in finance. you wont require experience and it is a fantastic boost for career.

cat/ indian mba is going to be an issue with a gap. but nowdays a lot of foreign universitties have a one year mastrs in business program. its like a mini mba. and again no experience required. and placements can be good

My friend, if you have read above, I have 4+ years of gap starting from 2012 uptil now.

So, would you be kind enough to point me out that hallowed and holy program and which university or Bschool it is who will admit such a student with such marks and such a dire situation?

Thanks for understanding and suggesting btw.
  • Hmmm said:

My present condition:-

1) Age=will be 26 years old in November.

2) Have been preparing on and off since 2013 although graduated in 2012 in commerce stream aka B.com that too without honors with 55% only.

Therefore, total=4 years plus gap. No employment and nothing. Had appeared for Mba entrances at that time like CAT and Xat and had bad percentiles in 80s and 10th %= 81. 12th %= 73. All this resulting in loss of apetite to try once again for MBA although I do have inclination to attempt GMAT/CAT/XAT once again even though I know even a 100 percentile will make me ineligible due to my past issues.

3) Till now, have attempted CSE only once because I was not focussed and as well as family issues.

4) Till now have given 2015 prelims which I failed to qualify.

5) Have given CAPF, Ibps Po and clerk, Sbi Po and clerk, Rbi assistant, LIC AAO and ADO, etc and have failed to clear any of it.

6) Was thinking of starting a business in hardware but for that too investments are less. And parents have clearly stated that they dont hope me to do business rather just study and get some job.

7) Elder brother is well settled and father is retired though he gets pension. So though they have said they support me in my UPSC tryst and are still expecting from me, I can very well see and have also faced the heat of getting some job and then slogging for upsc.

8) I am not based in Delhi and have all the notes and very well know what to study and what not to. I must admit it took me time to figure this out I mean years because I never went to Delhi and had to manage on my own.

9) No technical specifications nor skills so I dont think even private sector will be good enough for me.

10) But one of my good old time friend told me that I can go to him in Bangalore and start doing fresher level jobs as they do in KPOs and other accounts related profiles with basic knowledge of Excel and alll, after which I mean a couple of years later if God forbid I cant crack UPSC then I can atleast have basic financial security and also 2 years of work experience to begin with. After that I can also according to his perspective, many people do so and he has also told me to get a fake work experience certificate of 2 years or 2.5 years and that can be attached in my resume. But he has also said that I should not rely on that and should learn everything possible about that job profile and work organization so that I can atleast defend it later on while applying for GMAT/CAT/XAT to take a leap in the corporate sector. I dont know but if it is what people do and worth a shot I can be willing to do so because UPSC is getting unpredictable as we all know.

11) I want to get settled by 30, I mean I have that vision before me but dont know how. I am not saying I am afraid to blindly work hard for UPSC but having lost a lot of precious time doing nothing I am thinking of ways and means to see me settled in a comfortable in 4 years.

I also had been thinking of doing something freelance as in writing articles or something related to generate money but I couldnt gather any good thing out of it.

Also a big hole of this much erupts time and again from letting me do something.

12) I have also planned to do give CSE prelims in Aug and wait till the results and study till October. If I pass, I will be giving Mains obviously, but, if not, thinking what else to do?

Private sector/work experience/fake work ex/GMAT and CAT prep and attempt plus UPSC== this is now on my mind.

So, I kindly request some wise people who are very much informed about job prospects to kindly help me steer my Life in the right direction. Also, I am not interested in teaching so kindly dont suggest so. Nothing offensive or bad about it but I am really not inclined, dont know why!

Somebody the other day was also saying me to write ebooks and upload in Amazon and earn money. I dont know how much is that viable in my case though I do love to write for which I want to attempt UPSC.

Thanks in advance for the advices.

Age, percentage, family situation, work experience and everything has been explained. Kindly give sane advices from your precious time in accordance to the details posted above.

P.S. Deleted everything and Deactivated social media like facebook and all so not in touch with any friends but do know they are earning hefty salaries. It does prick once in a while but then I feel its just because they worked hard in the right direction and I didnt so they deserved it. Right now, the best bet would be to plan and work hard on my own career rather than get inflicted by someone else's pursuits.

I can compare my situation with yours.
    Also a 2012 passout, jobless , cleared 2-3 exams in starting years but then thought to concentrate on cse and didnt bother to go for them. And now i exactly feel the same what you are saying.
    And because of all this i decided to skip cse this year and to appear for CGL with full preparation this year. Aptitude is my major weakness and hence been working on it.
    I would advise you to do the same because you yourself wont be able to give ur 100% with all these tensions (exactly what i thought for myself).
    But yes final decision will be yours. Decide wisely and soon as time is running fast.

All the best.

Karma - the Panacea
  • Bhai dont take tension a lot of ppl including myself are in the exact same situation.Dont skip cse keep preparing apti and cse together take a final call only on aug7 if u have sufficient score then only cse if not all tgese other exams.Imo aptitude exams are easier to crack once the foundational work has been done and if one is preparing from cat point of view then all other apti exams are cakewalk,however this cannot be said about cse as even interview returned guys sometimes fail in csp bcs of the randomly unpredictable nature of csp.So till aug7 keep extracting max time for both if u fail csp then 3.5 months ie Aug to nov end are enough for cat/iift/xat exams pretty sure u can ace them but atleast level 1 type should be done before going all guns blazing for these 3 exams.
    ATB!!
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • I am also a 2012 passout although i have cleared many exams and have secured final selection in them,didnt join because of cse and bond issue.also i have never failed in prelims and have written mains twice.recently i appeared in lic interview. so dont give up apart from cse u can easily clear other exams if u have good hold over gs,eng and reasoning.
  • lol nice try. Keep trolling. Civil service aspirant talking about fake experience shows your seriousness of the post. Now, before you tell me to mind my work, i am only here to give a heads up to ppl. They are wasting their time by replying to ur trolling
  • aamjet said:

lol nice try. Keep trolling. Civil service aspirant talking about fake experience shows your seriousness of the post. Now, before you tell me to mind my work, i am only here to give a heads up to ppl. They are wasting their time by replying to ur trolling

You are free to assume/presume about my problems as you deem so. Anyways thanks for commenting.
  • aamjet said:

lol nice try. Keep trolling. Civil service aspirant talking about fake experience shows your seriousness of the post. Now, before you tell me to mind my work, i am only here to give a heads up to ppl. They are wasting their time by replying to ur trolling

Also about the fake experience certificate, people are doing it in large numbers because after 4 years in civils when due to hard luck one cant go back to the private sector and has livelihood issues, one has to resort to these means. I also know this is unethical but candidates are usually helpless. Many have been honest about their year gap and they thought that was the best way to explain it. But instead of having a shot at all, they never got past that interview and also facing a weird look on the interviewers faces. I wont quote other things in detail as I think u are smart enough to understand the plights that are unwarranted to be highlighted here.

So, nothing personal against you. I dont want to stretch this further but I just have been honest with my marks and my condition and its nothing as trolling or an exaggeration. Anyhow, in realistic life people wont give healthy suggestions as they dont know the sufferings incurred in this exam and I thought and I am right that people connected with this exam can only steer me to a correct decision which I have got.

So, even after this explanation you say something I am not going to give a counter-reaction. Plus people are smart enough to understand and ascertain who is trolling and who is not. I have checked their profiles. 2 of them are Moderators, dont you think they are mature enough to discover such fake profiles? They certainly are!

Thanks for commenting anyways. Have a good Day!
  • @Hmmm
    Believe me, it will be impossible to give a proper shot at CSE if you opt for an MBA via CAT/GMAT.
    Those 1-2 years of your MBA programme will suck the life out of you and you will be able to manage only an hour everyday at most. Good B-schools have very hectic time schedules. Then you will have to spend the next 3-4 years accumulating a corpus sufficient enough to repay your loans, assuming you get a good enough job considering your profile. You won't get enough time in any private sector job, especially at an entry-level MBA post.

So if your final goal is CSE, banking and CGL are the best options. Don't, I repeat, don't try to row two boats at the same time. You have to let one go. Either solely prepare for CSE or solely prepare for the other exam.

Our own @Captain_Peroxide has decided to do the same. Maybe he can offer some insights.. :)

As for gaining work ex and attaching a fake certificate, you didn't really expect me to encourage unethical and illegal practices on an online forum, did you? :wink:

Thank you so much for your response. I will certainly take note of all your suggestions and work on my problems. Pardon me for being naive and mentioning that unethical thing which I wouldnt have posted if I wasnt helpless to do so. Hope You do understand and dont brand me as someone greedy to be unethical at the cost of his benefit.
  • @Hmmm
    Believe me, it will be impossible to give a proper shot at CSE if you opt for an MBA via CAT/GMAT.
    Those 1-2 years of your MBA programme will suck the life out of you and you will be able to manage only an hour everyday at most. Good B-schools have very hectic time schedules. Then you will have to spend the next 3-4 years accumulating a corpus sufficient enough to repay your loans, assuming you get a good enough job considering your profile. You won't get enough time in any private sector job, especially at an entry-level MBA post.

So if your final goal is CSE, banking and CGL are the best options. Don't, I repeat, don't try to row two boats at the same time. You have to let one go. Either solely prepare for CSE or solely prepare for the other exam.

Our own @Captain_Peroxide has decided to do the same. Maybe he can offer some insights.. :)

As for gaining work ex and attaching a fake certificate, you didn't really expect me to encourage unethical and illegal practices on an online forum, did you? :wink:

@Hmmm You are confused scared and directionless. First of all, stop pitying. Your condition is no worse . Go through struggle thread and see for yourself. Probably you will end up calling yourself lucky. Next thing, a bird in hand is worth than two. Frankly, it seems you yourself dont know what you want to do. If I have to give any advice, it will be - Go for ssc job and make yourself financially independent. PO is very hectic and you won't get time to study. Also, jugad works in interview there. Now qualify ssc and get a job. It will be online moreover. Win win situation!
    2 3 months are enough to improve aptitude. Buy arun sharma book and work upon it. After a job you will easily settle as in India everyone wants a sarkari damad and that too 'centre govt ki naukri' wala.
    Cse requires a dedicated prepration unless you have prepared everything in advance and are missing bus at interview stage then only you can crack it with some job otherwise it is diffiuclt. Toppers are fakers, dont believe them. They love to glorify themselves.
    Thank You so much friend. I needed this. God bless You. Have a Good day!
  • Btw even i need a fake experience certificate, can someone pls PM me how to get one? I face a lot of difficulties in explaining the dropped years. Any help will be highly appreciated.
  • Get a job before jumping into this f**king mess... I left my Class-1 govt. job (Management Trainee @ EIL) to prepare whole heartedly for this exam... BIGGEST mistake I ever made, or perhaps anyone ever made in history of this exam... 3 attempts, 3 mains, 0 interview. I'm 28, fast approaching 29. Unemployed, frustrated and having lost all enthusiasm for everything.
  • BANE_007 said:

Btw even i need a fake experience certificate, can someone pls PM me how to get one? I face a lot of difficulties in explaining the dropped years. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Even I have been looking for this to no benefit. I will urge you to continue giving Banking or ssc or whatever according to your qualifications and also study for UPSC. no other way as I can decipher.

Get a job before jumping into this f**king mess... I left my Class-1 govt. job (Management Trainee @ EIL) to prepare whole heartedly for this exam... BIGGEST mistake I ever made, or perhaps anyone ever made in history of this exam... 3 attempts, 3 mains, 0 interview. I'm 28, fast approaching 29. Unemployed, frustrated and having lost all enthusiasm for everything.

Absolutely correct and bang on! Hope u are doing well wherever u are! I can understand your plight. I pray you clear the exam and get out of this over-rated whirlpool of madness. Best of Luck.
  • just simple no beating around bush.focus simply on ibps clerck/po,sbi clerck/po,if u cant succede in these then do b.ed/btc and try ur luck in govt teacher but without compromising ur aim.without any regret/shy.without paying any heeds to urs relative's back laughing comment(asman se gire khajoor pe atke).be like sindhi who never hope for best but prepare for worst.if conditions are not in favor of him he can even nt shying of be a pavement dweller.
    "revision is just like a paan leaves
    if it wudn't be turned continously it wud have rotten

similarly... if the revision has n't been done repeatedly it wud have forgotten".

• LBSNAA said:

just simple no beating around bush.focus simply on ibps clerck/po,sbi clerck/po,if u cant succede in these then do b.ed/btc and try ur luck in govt teacher but without compromising ur aim.without any regret/shy.without paying any heeds to urs relative's back laughing comment(asman se gire khajoor pe atke).be like sindhi who never hope for best but prepare for worst.if conditions are not in favor of him he can even nt shying of be a pavement dweller.

U can be a modal with that nice face of urs
  • @Hmmm

@Hmmm You are confused scared and directionless. First of all, stop pitying. Your condition is no worse . Go through struggle thread and see for yourself. Probably you will end up calling yourself lucky. Next thing, a bird in hand is worth than two. Frankly, it seems you yourself dont know what you want to do. If I have to give any advice, it will be - Go for ssc job and make yourself financially independent. PO is very hectic and you won't get time to study. Also, jugad works in interview there. Now qualify ssc and get a job. It will be online moreover. Win win situation!
    2 3 months are enough to improve aptitude. Buy arun sharma book and work upon it. After a job you will easily settle as in India everyone wants a sarkari damad and that too 'centre govt ki naukri' wala.
    Cse requires a dedicated prepration unless you have prepared everything in advance and are missing bus at interview stage then only you can crack it with some job otherwise it is diffiuclt. Toppers are fakers, dont believe them. They love to glorify themselves.
    100% satya hai bhai apki baato me specially bold lines
    @Hmmm bhai aap confuse hai
    Aur jab years laga diye hai CSE ka pattern aur syllabus samajhne me aur samajh aa gaya hai matlb aap sahi raste par hain ab, kyuki ye satya hai ki yaha humko khud hi khudko empower karna hota hai aur koi to bas majak udaate hai(especially forum wale)
    To jab pata hai kya aur kaise to bas ab ek plan banao aur lag jao CSE k liye
    Mai to bolunga ek full dedicated year UPSC ko hi do pehle aur backup(FEAR) ko khud pe dominate mat hone do(jo ki mushkil hai but not impossible)
    Final suggestion
    Go for some professional courses like LLB etc
    Aur warning yaha sich samajh kar suggestion aur personal baate likhe kyuki ye VIDVAANO ki community hai yaha log(mostly not all) bht gyani hain aur sirf majak udana jaante hai
    Dhanyawad
  • edited May 2016
    don't go everywhere otherwise you will not get anything.focus on one thing at once .firstly decide want to go for further studies or job .If you are interest in further studies than also question arises in which field. If you are thinking of job than i can suggest you to start preparation for govt exam .I advise you to join part time private job & continue your govt exam preparation .nothing can be better than this.Want to know more about exams .Check here for railway exams
    https://scoop.eduncle.com/railway-recruitment-board-notification/
  • hi.. if any one wants to join Vision IAS prelims advanced course on share basis please contact at eazycost@gmail.com
  • LBSNAA said:

just simple no beating around bush.focus simply on ibps clerck/po,sbi clerck/po,if u cant succede in these then do b.ed/btc and try ur luck in govt teacher but without compromising ur aim.without any regret/shy.without paying any heeds to urs relative's back laughing comment(asman se gire khajoor pe atke).be like sindhi who never hope for best but prepare for worst.if conditions are not in favor of him he can even nt shying of be a pavement dweller.

☺i dont know whether u r trolling me.but at present i hv completed research in pharmacogenomics(gene based दवाई लिखना) n too preparing for cse.i belongs to BHRAMIN family n my father just retired as chief priest dharmguru in army at vaishnodevi katra.hence in worst Case scenario i can choose my ancestral occupation of priestology but never Modelling.अह्म सनाढ्य ब्रामण वशिष्ठ गोत्रं।

similarly... if the revision has n't been done repeatedly it wud have forgotten".

• LBSNAA said:

LBSNAA said:

☺i dont know whether u r trolling me.but at present i hv completed research in pharmacogenomics(gene based दवाई लिखना) n too preparing for cse.i belongs to BHRAMIN family n my father just retired as chief priest dharmguru in army at vaishnodevi katra.hence in worst Case scenario i can choose my ancestral occupation of priestology but never Modelling.अह्म सनाढ्य ब्रामण वशिष्ठ गोत्रं।
    Ultimate chutzapa
  • LBSNAA said:

LBSNAA said:

Gazab diye ho!
  • u all r requested including myself not to make this thread irrelevant.क्योंकि तिल का ताड बनने में देर नहीं लगती।sorry for my above hyperbolic comment.

• Stop making fun about someone's looks! Hadd hai yaar, tumhara muh jaisa chand ka tukda hai. :rage:
    @LBSNAA bhai tum tension na lo, ignore the haters. :)
  • LBSNAA said:

modal ka spelling toh sahi seekh lete school mei, bade aaye doosro ke muh pe bolne wale.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog