We are hiring!

SIDBI Grade A 2016 on 24th Jan 2016 (Lets Gear Up)

Please share information about
1. the exam structure and any material you are following or planning to follow.
2. difficulty level
3. working conditions.

PS: do not put request to form watsapp groups.

Comments

• Xam to theek hai but iss 3 yr bond k baarei mei sochte hi saara josh thnda ho jaata.,dilemma hai bro.and ye xam date KB aa gaya???
  • yar i am not able to upload my photograph and signature. the pixel size and overall size are as stipulated. it doesnot even show any error. just keeps processing. i hv tried 2 browsers and still i cnt get them uploaded to complete my registeration process.
    Mein rahaan te nahi turda,
    Mein turda taan raah bande..
  • yar i am not able to upload my photograph and signature. the pixel size and overall size are as stipulated. it doesnot even show any error. just keeps processing. i hv tried 2 browsers and still i cnt get them uploaded to complete my registeration process.

I also applied for it in the morning and it was working smoothly then....just work on a good internet connection and it will work..there is no prob from their side..
    PS:I used chrome
  • Bhai quant k liye kaun sa book padhne...how to prepare for this exam
  • bhailog what to do with that computer proficiency column ?????

i dont have any certificate. should i mark on NO?

and will this NO affect my candidature ?
    Karma - the Panacea
  • They have a 3 year bond.. will the give no objection certificate if we take other exams like upsc/ssc .. will we have time to prepare for upsc?
    1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
    2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."

Yaar try filling the form in New Cognito Window.
    Do make sure that your images are of the exact dimensions as required. Windows Picture Manager se ho jaega.

• dota2riki said:

They have a 3 year bond.. will the give no objection certificate if we take other exams like upsc/ssc .. will we have time to prepare for upsc?

Yaar issues toh hai and it is definitely not an end in itself.
    Par of the options available as of now, it is surely a good job. There is thread from Pagalguy which I found useful, take a look,

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sidbi-grade-a-recruitment-2014-28246647
  • Xam to theek hai but iss 3 yr bond k baarei mei sochte hi saara josh thnda ho jaata.,dilemma hai bro.and ye xam date KB aa gaya???

I think yesterday.
    Koi baat nahi yaar, utna save kiya jaa sakta hai. Agar nahi hua UPSC, any stage toh kuch toh hoga haath mein?
    If you can save around 20K/month, then you'll end up having over 2L in one year.

• PolicyGuy said:

Xam to theek hai but iss 3 yr bond k baarei mei sochte hi saara josh thnda ho jaata.,dilemma hai bro.and ye xam date KB aa gaya???

I think yesterday.
    Koi baat nahi yaar, utna save kiya jaa sakta hai. Agar nahi hua UPSC, any stage toh kuch toh hoga haath mein?
    If you can save around 20K/month, then you'll end up having over 2L in one year.

guys some of us like me cant understand hindi.. can we keep the conversation in english please
    1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
    2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
  • bhailog what to do with that computer proficiency column ?????

i dont have any certificate. should i mark on NO?

and will this NO affect my candidature ?

Write 'basics'.
  • Starting mei hi 2 lakh ka cheque maangte hai kya...kaise dena hota hai..kyuki itte paise hai nhi Jo mei de paau..so puch RHA hu
  • Starting mei hi 2 lakh ka cheque maangte hai kya...kaise dena hota hai..kyuki itte paise hai nhi Jo mei de paau..so puch RHA hu

starting mein kuch nahi maangte. agar job chodoge toh maangenge. but before all these questions written dedo pehle. fir interview. fir final result k baad sab yehi honge in answers k liye
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it

and 2nd thing-- if u leave a psu and join another psu/ govt job then u dont have to pay anything . the bond gets transferred.
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
  • @jibhikarwalo thank you lot....baat aapki sahi hai..but meri paresaani ye tha ki bond k baarei mei soch kr hi preparations ka Mann hi nhi kr RHA tha...but ab krege..thank you
  • Guys, I have a very big dilemma. If selected in this exam, by when do we get the joining orders. Someone told me that their joining would be in june/july which is quite close to CSE prelims. In that case can you get ur joining extended by a few months ?
    If anyone has any idea about this, please inform asap since I haven't filled the form yet.
  • Anybody received Admit Card?
  • admit cards out.
    Just to settle it once and for all: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg, laid by a bird that was not a chicken.
  • kahan kone mein jaakar centre diya hai yaar

.yeh saare bank waale exam mein yehi dikkat hai....Main city ki jagah aise jagah centre denge jahan 1-2 buses change karke jaana pade...sab local thoda na hotein hain...%$^&&$#@!
    Only worthwhile lesson from toppers -> Mains में इतने अंक लाओ कि साक्षात्कार redundant हो जाए
  • edited January 2016
    Please do make careful decision about 3 year bond those who are in desperate need of job can go for it others who have age and family support for prep trend carefully.Moreover joining will be near prelims
  • @respon2016 : If you have time, can you please give more details...apologies for not doing the research on my own and asking for you to provide the info...

1) Bond amount?
    2) Can joining date be postponed?
    Only worthwhile lesson from toppers -> Mains में इतने अंक लाओ कि साक्षात्कार redundant हो जाए
  • Please do make careful decision about 3 year bond those who are in desperate need of job can go for it others who have age and family support for prep trend carefully.Moreover joining will be near prelims

you can move from govt job to govt job .. bond transfers
  • I had filled my centre as ludhiana and these people changed it to moga. I am no longer interested in giving this nonsense exam. Any way to get my refund of the fees ?
  • More over I heared job is not so easy and you have to work extra time like 8 O clock if some is working in SIDBI kindly confirm that as preparation for UPSC will be difficult in that situation
  • @gloomydespair @engagefrost kindly enquire with some person who is working in SIDBI as I don't have details
  • edited January 2016
    they have thrown me 150 kms away from my place. that too morning shift.
    not appearing for the exam. damn you SIDBI/IBPS... :s
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Same wid me....wont be attempting it :disappointed:
  • Thrown me 70 kms away from my place. Morning shift. 8:30am. Don't know what these SIDBI guys are upto?
    Forget the exam, reaching examination centre is a big exam challenge in itself.
  • Thrown me 70 kms away from my place. Morning shift. 8:30am. Don't know what these SIDBI guys are upto?
    Forget the exam, reaching examination centre is a big exam challenge in itself.

well its a little lesser for me...65 Kms. They can't find a place even in the Capital of the nation :#
    Just to settle it once and for all: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg, laid by a bird that was not a chicken.
  • ^^exactly....it is not that no computer based exams happen in Delhi or Chandigarh...

My centre is 74 kms away from Chandigarh, i stay in Himachal...Basically, after charging a 'decent' amount of money for conducting exams, the nearest place these people could find was this!!!!! + I registered pretty early for this paper thinking that centre kahin door na mil jaaye...j

there should be some amendment in consumer protection act for this..an examination conducting body that charges candidates for the 'privilege' of giving its exam should atleast show some sensitivity with regards to allocation of test centres.

ps: pata hai, random rant..gussa nikaal rha hoon. :/
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly