We are hiring!

Sublime Clishmaclaver of Erudite Matutinal and Nocturnal Aves Flocking to ForumIAS

Kal k exam k,liye lagta hai sab padhai Mei lage hain...

All the best bhai logon. :)

Continued from : http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/14483/sublime-clishmaclaver-of-cultured-matutinal-and-nocturnal-aves-on-forumias/
Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    First!!!!!!!!!!

My seat is booked for this ride.
    B) B) B) B) B)
    CSE 2015. Got in.

CSE 2016. Hopefully, the hallowed All India Services.
  • yea..mera top ten me comment haii...beat that B)
  • Nuralain said:

Agar apke daant mei keeda lag jae toh do not eat anything for a week or two. Keeda bhuka mar jaega >:)

rofl >:)
  • Kal k exam k,liye lagta hai sab padhai Mei lage hain...

bahin ?
  • edited January 2016

bahin ?
    And best of luck to you too mam!
    CSE 2015. Got in.

• edited January 2016

bahin ?
    thanks sir :-)
  • exalted tittle-tattle of decorous diurnal and crepuscular avifauna on forumias.

@etat dada, please change the name.

Good Bye. See you Later.

bahin ?
    you edits your comments after seeing downvotes, what kinda IAS u ll makes ? You will scores low in ethics integrity and aptitudes, marks my word!

It seems Dislikes comment change karwane ki taakat rakhte hain... :D :D :D

If people do not understand meme's or sarcasm, mein kya kar sakta hun. I was just trying to joke on this.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet

CSE 2015. Got in.

• edited January 2016
    pizza said:

exalted tittle-tattle of decorous diurnal and crepuscular avifauna on forumias.

@etat dada, please change the name.

What is the meaning brother? The bold part.
    The fear of failure.. Or an addiction to success..

bahin ?
    you edits your comments after seeing downvotes, what kinda IAS u ll makes ? You will scores low in ethics integrity and aptitudes, marks my word!

If people do not understand meme's or sarcasm, mein kya kar sakta hun. I was just trying to joke on this.

good that u uploaded the pic...now haters will understand...huh >:)
  • @INeeDtoGetIn fir pic post kar diya kare.. sab updated nahi rehte meme's se
  • onlykatti said:

bahin ?

This like dislike ka chakkar thik nahi.

Saala, the people on the forum are behaving like aam janta. Issue ke baare mein koi idea nahi, but will vote based on the personality, even though they themselves have no clue. Vote karenge like dislike se. Barbad hoo jaye desh, kuch farak nahi padta.
    CSE 2015. Got in.

• Nuralain said:

bahin ?
    thanks sir :-)
    Ayyo behan exam pe na ja . Um , chalo let's wish ye kbi b apni dp jaisa na ho :-P

You also edited :-P
    :-D yeh, unfortunately, he quoted usse pahle :x :P

• Valar Morghulis
  • onlykatti said:

bahin ?

Saala, the people on the forum are behaving like aam janta. Issue ke baare mein koi idea nahi, but will vote based on the personality, even though they themselves have no clue. Vote karenge like dislike se. Barbad hoo jaye desh, kuch farak nahi padta.
    logon ko desh ki chinta nahi h...wahi to sabse badi samasya h bhai...bas bhedon ki tarah vote kr denge...huh ;)
  • onlykatti said:

onlykatti said:

bahin ?

logon ko desh ki chinta nahi h...wahi to sabse badi samasya h bhai...bas bhedon ki tarah vote kr denge...huh ;)
    Yep, bhed hai bhed. Is desh ka kuch nahi hoo sakta. The like-dislike thing has brought out the true character, and has brilliantly shown the problems in democracy. Correct information is not needed, rather, media and people management is praised more. Jo jyada ch****ya bana sakta hai, he is more popular.
    CSE 2015. Got in.

• edited January 2016

onlykatti said:

onlykatti said:

bahin ?

Yep, bhed hai bhed. Is desh ka kuch nahi hoo sakta. The like-dislike thing has brought out the true character, and has brilliantly shown the problems in democracy. Correct information is not needed, rather, media and people management is praised more. Jo jyada ch****ya bana sakta hai, he is more popular.
    haan bhai...aur ek baar kisi k character ka perception bigda to log sudhaarne ka mauka v nai dete...ab tum hi edit kr die to kon sa kohraam kr die...huh :/
  • edited January 2016
    bhak,... wapas argument shuru ho gayi kya?? :*
  • onlykatti said:

bahin ?

If you thought you were correct, or being misunderstood, then edit naa karte. Stand lete aur defend karte, jaise ab kar rahe ho. Yeh backbone naa hone ki khasiyat kaunsa desh ka bhala kar degi.
    I edited the comment as it was not a matter principle, rather, lack of understanding about the comment. So, i dumbed it down.
    CSE 2015. Got in.

• onlykatti said:

onlykatti said:

onlykatti said:

bahin ?

haan bhai...aur ek baar kisi k character ka perception bigda to log sudhaarne ka mauka v nai dete...ab tum hi edit kr die to kon sa kohraam kr die...huh :/
    Haan bhai. Service mein jhusne ke baad remember this lesson. People don't give a shit about their well being, or honesty, or truth. They just need someone to pander to their false pretences, prejudices, and incompetence. They just want to live in their own world made of glass, which will shatter one day. Yet, they will be too oblivious to understand and blame it on God.
    CSE 2015. Got in.

• Eiago said:

sup psittaciformes?
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • There is no pain, you are receding
    A distant ship smoke on the horizon
    You are only coming through in waves
    Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
    When I was a child I had a fever
    My hands felt just like two balloons
    Now I've got that feeling once again
    I can't explain, you would not understand
    This is not how I am
    I have become comfortably numb
  • onlykatti said:

onlykatti said:

bahin ?

According to your analogy if you are going to vote for someone, he automatically makes you a ............. !!

Whom did you vote in loksabha 2014 elections ?!! Or to put it differently, which candidate made you a ............ in 2014 elections ?!!

Blank space mein suitable words khud bhar lena... :D :D :D
    I could not vote as i was presiding officer in the polling booth :/
    CSE 2015. Got in.

• Nuralain said:

Agar apke daant mei keeda lag jae toh do not eat anything for a week or two. Keeda bhuka mar jaega >:)

Ye wala sahi hai... nura kabhi khud trykiya hai... :D :D
    I vow to win.... !!!
  • edited January 2016

onlykatti said:

onlykatti said:

bahin ?

According to your analogy if you are going to vote for someone, he automatically makes you a ............. !!

Whom did you vote in loksabha 2014 elections ?!! Or to put it differently, which candidate made you a ............ in 2014 elections ?!!

Blank space mein suitable words khud bhar lena... :D :D :D
    I could not vote as i was presiding officer in the polling booth :/
    sunn lo do take k critics,sun lo...aiwehi bc toot padte ho bhasad me aur dabochne lagte ho...huh
  • pizza said:

Eiago said:

sup psittaciformes?
    @pizza ee tum kya-2 bol dete ho ji :o
  • pizza said:

Eiago said:

sup psittaciformes?

• nexgen said:

pizza said:

Eiago said:

sup psittaciformes?
    @pizza ee tum kya-2 bol dete ho ji :o
    lol kuch nai..
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • Thank you very much @Nuralain and @nexgen
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly