We are hiring!

GK today subscripition

Has anyone subscribed to the 2016 material for gktoday? I am actually interested in it and wanted to know if anyone has taken a subscription for it.

Comments

• Ur ip address and gk today guys ip address is same.
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
    :-?
  • hahaha lolzz,
    to kya ye wahi hai, "daal me kaala", ya phir "kaali daal"
    Jaake mehertabaan se keh do ki apni kiraanein ginkar rakh le, mai apne sehra ke zarre zarre ko khud chamakna sikha raha hoon!!

• @jobhikarwalo what the hell??? i have no idea about the ip address of the gktoday guy. But I can surely say tat I am not from gktoday and am planning to buy the membership. If any of you are intrested, please respond, otherwise don't waste my time
  • Do u know the full form of ip? Gktoday guy!
  • what a waste to talk with idiots...mods, plz close the thread. looks like no one is intrested.
  • what a waste to talk with idiots...mods, plz close the thread. looks like no one is intrested.
    U proved it. Boss.
  • Kitna dusht hai yr gkt wala,baki coaching ko koi dikkat nahi.iska ab yahi kam reh gaya hai,ki pehle bhole bhale baccho ko fansao,fir woh share karein and then cancel karke subscription money hadap lo.
    Baatein badi badi karwa lo
  • edited November 2015
    Kitna dusht hai yr gkt wala,baki coaching ko koi dikkat nahi.iska ab yahi kam reh gaya hai,ki pehle bhole bhale baccho ko fansao,fir woh share karein and then cancel karke subscription money hadap lo.
    Baatein badi badi karwa lo
    materizl bik nhi rha to yhi karegz na pase to kamane hai hi

• guys dont buy Gk today programme not worthy for a single penny most of the things are copied from government website

@jobhikarwalo bro..how did u get his ip address?
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly