We are hiring!

SSC CGL-2015 [sending representation]

Comments

• edited September 2015
    9th august evening batch. There are so many corrections guys. I have sent for the following questions.

24. clearly statement II follows. answer should be D not B.
    40, 46. questions seem to be wrong. 100% sure answer cannot be given.
    67. oceans have highest productivity. answer should be A.
    99. fascist view of state. clearly answer is D.
    140. Raj would travel 6 km and Prem 4 km in opposite direction. distance b/w them would be 10 km clearly. answer B not D.
    175. that which cannot be effaced

also questions 20,181 and 182 seems to be doubtful.
    Please check out if you are from the same batch.

taking steps is easy...standing still is hard
  • A)He bowed down at the altar or B)He bowed down before the altar. Which is correct?
    "At" is used for a point location. Like "he is standing at the bus stop" or "I saw him at the concert". Altar is a location for worship so I think the answer to your question would be "at". Before would be appropriate when used like "He bowed before the deity".
    A)He bowed down at the altar or B)He bowed down before the altar. Which is correct?
    "At" is used for a point location. Like "he is standing at the bus stop" or "I saw him at the concert". Altar is a location for worship so I think the answer to your question would be "at". Before would be appropriate when used like "He bowed before the deity".
    i also marked the same. But ssc thinks otherwise. As many as 10 answers given by ssc is wrong. In few cases even the question is wrong. Very pathetic and substandard body ssc is. I also doubt whether they will correct their mistake.
  • kancha cheena bhai sahab, i don't find any of the questions you have quoted above to have ambiguous answers. I fail to understand what doubt can there be about these above mentioned questions. all of these had clear answers(I am scoring around 155, in case, you doubt my credibility)
  • guys while sending i typed my roll number wrong.. everything else is right.. should i resend?
    1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
    2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
  • edited September 2015
    There is one more answer is wrong in mathematics i.e A square is inscribed in quarter circle ...... radius of circle : Answer of this question is (5)^.5 * x/ (2)^.5...... while ssc gave (2)^ .5*x answer in its answer key. it was in 9th morning shift.
  • guys while sending i typed my roll number wrong.. everything else is right.. should i resend?
    @dota2riki nothing to worry.....roll no is not important.... they will segregate Answer Keys according to Test Form No.
    Get busy living
    or
    Get busy dying

• Evening shift, 16th Aug

Reasoning- 40 correct out of 43
    GK-30/49
    Maths-11/11
    English-40/50

Score~110/200 as per key. Good enough score to clear? Did not prepare for SSC.
    I find some mistakes in English section. Maths, can't say.
    @Sanjeev0120 Aaram se clear karoge bhai.... Prepare for T2 :-B
    Get busy living
    or
    Get busy dying

• There is one more answer is wrong in mathematics i.e A square is inscribed in quarter circle ...... radius of circle : Answer of this question is (5)^.5 * x/ (2)^.5...... while ssc gave (2)^ .5*x answer in its answer key. it was in 9th morning shift.
    @demaxwar can you solve it? I couldnt even at home :-?
    Get busy living
    or
    Get busy dying

• There is one more answer is wrong in mathematics i.e A square is inscribed in quarter circle ...... radius of circle : Answer of this question is (5)^.5 * x/ (2)^.5...... while ssc gave (2)^ .5*x answer in its answer key. it was in 9th morning shift.
    @demaxwar can you solve it? I couldnt even at home :-?
    just assume square ABCD inscribed in quarter cirle...with two points A and B in on radi on equidistant from centre. while other two C and D on circum.....and center is O. now give is AO =BO and AB=x. Hence AO=BO= x/(2)^.5 . Now BD is diagonal of square of side X hence BD=(2)^.5 x . If we observe closely triangle OBD its a right angle traingle with one side is BO and other side is BD and hypotenuse is radius. just use paythagoras and you will get your answer.
  • @Om_Prakash here is your solution.
  • @Om_Prakash here is your solution.
    @demaxwar got it ...thanks..
    Get busy living
    or
    Get busy dying

The answer is (2)^.5 * x/ (2)^.2...... while ssc gave (2)^ .5*x

answer is sqroot(5/2) * X
  • Assuming the vertices on the radii be A and B and while C and D be on the circular arc.

Centre of circle be O

OA = OB = AB/√2 (ABO is a right angled isoceles triangle with right angled at O)

BD = √2*AB (BD is diagonal of the square ABCD)

Given AB = x

Radius of the circle is nothing but OC or OD

OD = √(OB^2 + BD^2) (Since OBD is a right angled triangle)

Substituting the values for OB and BD from above equations
    OD = x√(2 + 1/2) = x√(5/2)

• SSC keys are pathetic.

Damn, so many mistakes
  • When can we expect tier 2?
    1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
    2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
  • Nov 1st week...100% sure I am..
  • i got 99%tile twice in cat quants....and in ssc quants i am getting 14 marks....koi chullu bhar pani dede mujhe
  • Assuming the vertices on the radii be A and B and while C and D be on the circular arc.

Centre of circle be O

OA = OB = AB/√2 (ABO is a right angled isoceles triangle with right angled at O)

Given AB = x

I solved it correct... And what I wrote as answer is same sqroot (5/2)*x. so plz don't confuse with .5 ok.
  • i got 99%tile twice in cat quants....and in ssc quants i am getting 14 marks....koi chullu bhar pani dede mujhe
    yeh lo. ~O)
    Bas ismein chai ki patti dali hai aur pani thoda garam hai :D
    i got 99%tile twice in cat quants....and in ssc quants i am getting 14 marks....koi chullu bhar pani dede mujhe
    yeh lo. ~O)
    Woh dubne ke liye pani maang raha hai aur tum use jalane ke chakkar mein hi
    :D
    yeh lo. ~O)
    i got 99%tile twice in cat quants....and in ssc quants i am getting 14 marks....koi chullu bhar pani dede mujhe
    yeh lo. ~O)
    Woh dubne ke liye pani maang raha hai aur tum use jalane ke chakkar mein hi
    :D
    Maine to use bata bhi diya hai ki pani thoda garam hai. Thanda karke phir kood jayega usmein :P
    kamino kuch sympathy expect kar raha tha aur tumlog mere marne ki planning bhi kar diye....waise tumhari cold tea achi thi

Centre of circle be O

Given AB = x

I solved it correct... And what I wrote as answer is same sqroot (5/2)*x. so plz don't confuse with .5 ok.
    I don't know what representation you sent, but make sure it is clear to the examiner

Centre of circle be O

Given AB = x

I don't know what representation you sent, but make sure it is clear to the examiner
    ok I will take care of that thing next time :)
  • Bhailog revised key kab tak aayegi ??
  • bhailog any info on result?
  • bhailog any info on result?
    Only after students reach threshold of frustration....
    :((
  • ab to lagta hai ke Tier II bhi 25 ko nai ho paayega..
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
    Ssc has confirmed that the so called RTI claiming about tier 2 dates on 25 oct is fake.
    Expect tier 2 atleast 45 days after result and expect result in oct ,possibly before 20.
    No inside info , just a pattern recognition from previous years
    oh teri!! yeh to Kejriwal ke law minister wala hisaab ho gya..ab RTI replies bhi farzi dikhate hain log
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
    Ssc has confirmed that the so called RTI claiming about tier 2 dates on 25 oct is fake.
    Expect tier 2 atleast 45 days after result and expect result in oct ,possibly before 20.
    No inside info , just a pattern recognition from previous years
    Hi bro.. I myself filed the RTI and got the reply that tier 2 is on 24th and 25th tentatively. But yeah, since the result is not out yet, it may get postponed.

JPG
    JPG
    df.JPG
  • Called their offices, they said results by OCT end. Tier 2 can be in Nov or Dec :P

karnataka kerala 080-25527342
  • SSC nwr Facebook page par likha h
    ...ki ...result is being declared...
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly