‘Microbial toxins found in popular e-cigarettes’ In a first, NASA probe detects ‘marsquake’ on the Red Planet HC lifts ban on TikTok, but with a caveat IEPF Authority in a major success recovers Rs 1514 Cr of Depositors Money Madras High Court bats for extending legal abortion period upto 24 weeks
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

CGDA auditor

edited May 2015 in SSC
any cgda auditor here?

Comments

• bro are you working as a cgda auditor or waiting for joining??
  • Waiting for joining
    The world is filled with amazing things you'll probably never notice if you keep staring at your GODDAMN PHONE.
  • any cgda auditor here?
    Yep

• edited May 2015
    Joining hasn't started yet? Am I right?
    Also can anyone tell ki koi bond hai kya iss job je saath?
  • Joining hasn't started yet? Am I right?
    Also can anyone tell ki koi bond hai kya iss job je saath?
    no
  • Any news regarding joining...

Iss post ki joining kis city mein milengi?

Isme upar ki kamai ki chances kitni hai?
  • Posting in handful of cities with cgda office check their site.
    No side income. Some news hopefully in the next 20 days.
    The world is filled with amazing things you'll probably never notice if you keep staring at your GODDAMN PHONE.
  • The world is filled with amazing things you'll probably never notice if you keep staring at your GODDAMN PHONE.
  • @TheGreatOne congrats bro, i got Guwahati, home
  • I have got state as himachal. And office mentioned as meerut.
    Wht does it mean? My posting wud b in meerut or Himachal?
  • i guess himachal, but meerut will be your hq, all communications will be from meerut and you will work in himachal.....lucky you bro, Himachal is a nice place to work in :)
  • i guess himachal, but meerut will be your hq, all communications will be from meerut and you will work in himachal.....lucky you bro, Himachal is a nice place to work in :)
    yaar Himachal me bas 2 din ka mazaa hai. its different being a tourist and a normal professional working in Himachal. Life is hard in Himachal and also diffficult terrain. Anyways, lets see what happens.
    thnx for yr views.I hv not much bout CGL and its posts.
  • post is okay, nothing special about it.....guzaara ho jayega, himachal jyada mehenga nahi hai....i think you will be posted in shimla......terrain is easy, north Indians can survive easily, food is good too....aapne cgl 14 diya tha kya bhai....
  • post is okay, nothing special about it.....guzaara ho jayega, himachal jyada mehenga nahi hai....i think you will be posted in shimla......terrain is easy, north Indians can survive easily, food is good too....aapne cgl 14 diya tha kya bhai....
    Yes.. appeared for cgl 2014 interview. Result is expected next week.
  • @TheGreatOne congrats bro, i got Guwahati, home
    Thanx fella. Will they send joining letters via mail or online and more importantly when?
  • I hv filled preference 1 to 12 as interview poss and then 4 non interview posts..
    So how do they allocate to non interview posts..after tier II results or after interviews are over?

Someone please explain.
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • @TheGreatOne i guess, by November
    @Perseverant_soul ,.....yeah hopefully
    @JamMuRaa after interviews are over
  • I too m waiting for joining..got pcda mumbai..koi h mumbai wala yahan??
  • I got cda(army) meerut...is there anyone who got the same joining and please leave a comment when any of you get joining letter.And if anyone got meerut,do reply to me.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google