Vice President calls for protecting Ongole cattle breed Not all animals migrate by choice’ campaign launched to raise awareness on illegal wildlife trade 8th Indo-Myanmar coordinated Navy patrol begins CCI probing if Maruti forced its dealers to limit their discounts New govt. to decide on extension of RTE Act
All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

IB ACIO Exam related discussion

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Self attestation kar do. During my interview at SBI, self attestation was accepted.

Main self attest karke dunga. Iss me koi problem nahi hai. Baad me zaroorat pari toh woh bol denge.

@manoj07 Bhai, yeh SSQ aur AF ko triplicate me maang rahe hain. Iss mein original and 2 xerox copies chalegi na?
  • @viktor haan.....mere circle me sabne xerox hi karaya hai
  • @bufferzone Thanks bhai. Documents self attest karne se chalega na?
    haan yaar....tension na lo...ATB
  • @all
    Mine interview is on 24th August , then cant I go with xroxed documents as all of the documents are in my college. Dont they allow a undertaking4.4.5 days ??
    Aur obc certificate jo dusra banate h sarkari office me , wo nhi chalega kya ??
    Upsc upsc upsc upsc .!! Aur upsc !!
    haan yaar....tension na lo...ATB
    Shukriya bhai
  • @kaaliyo I doubt if they will allow you to appear in interview without presenting your original documents. You can contact them and check.
  • @all
    Mine interview is on 24th August , then cant I go with xroxed documents as all of the documents are in my college. Dont they allow a undertaking4.4.5 days ??
    Aur obc certificate jo dusra banate h sarkari office me , wo nhi chalega kya ??
    u need original documents.....else they may/maynot ask for affidavit

• Guys anybody have interview in mumbai on 21st aug?
    also someone please confirm me if I am right regarding documents:
    We have to fill AF and SSQ only once, get it attested and then produce 2/3 photocopies ?
    Confused.. :-/
  • yes...thats right..also attested photocopy of all documents, original documents and identity certificate...
    i am simply awesome and i love everyone
  • regarding marksheets
    Do they require the marksheets of all semesters of the degree???
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
  • how are you guys preparing for interview..if anyone one is..?? anything specific we should be reading or preparing about ...
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
  • what is the composition of the board?
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
  • yes...thats right..also attested photocopy of all documents, original documents and identity certificate...
    Ok..thanks..
  • How to fill the details in SSQ page 7 column 14 as the space provided is negligible.
  • How to fill the details in SSQ page 7 column 14 as the space provided is negligible.
  • ssq only for employees right?
    please help

• u can attach additional pages if space is not sufficient...and we have to fill both...SSQ and attestation form...
    i am simply awesome and i love everyone
  • u can attach additional pages if space is not sufficient...and we have to fill both...SSQ and attestation form...
    but its mentioned na for those who are working
    but its mentioned na for those who are working only
  • signed passport size photograph in AF means?
  • signed passport size photograph in AF means?
    Sign accross photo such that sign starts on AF and finishes on your photograph
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • bhailog one query... SSQ k first page par jo "In Respect of_______" and "appointment held" then "office"
    in teeno jagah pr kya fill krna h...?? ya phir wo log khud hi karenge..??
  • bhailog one query... SSQ k first page par jo "In Respect of_______" and "appointment held" then "office"
    Just fill your name and leave other empty
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • how are you guys preparing for interview..if anyone one is..?? anything specific we should be reading or preparing about ...
    Read from Mrunal...He has given discussion of 2013 IB ACIO interview student's experience......http://mrunal.org/2015/07/ib-acio-interview-questions-document-verification.html
    Just fill your name and leave other empty
    I think the office ppl over there will fill up......Anyone experienced ppl please repl??

• Kisika hua kya aaj interview..please share experiences..
    Also, what shall we do if we don't get identity certificate attestation..? no one is ready to sign as they don't know us personally..
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google