ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Re-apply in SSC 2015. Select Delhi as centre. More than 45% selections from delhi alone.

edited May 2015 in SSC
Friends the interview list is out. I am attaching the list here under.

Open the file and see from Serial no 758 to 6370 all the roll numbers are 2201****** . All of you know roll numbers starting from 2201 belong to delhi candidates.
I am not counting the total selections from whole northern region . If that is counted then the statistics will easily cross 60% and look all the more horrible.

So out of 12246 students (all categories) called for interview , 6370-757 = 5613 (45.8 %) are from delhi alone.

What can be inferred ?
1. Delhi students are super intelligent ,rest of the india has stupid candidates .
or
2. The maths paper of NR that includes delhi in tier 2 was super easy . Most people scored a lot. This is an unfair advantage given to delhi students.

Some are saying that even if 10-15 questions in maths paper were easy doesn't make much difference . To all those people I want to remind that every question in maths paper gets 2 marks . Which means 15 easy questions = 30 more marks . to get an edge over you , an aspirant will have to correct 30 more questions in english which you will score too . So it becomes impossible.

I know I am just a simple person i cannot do anything . Moreover delhi people will never support me . So the best thing is , every candidate should fill delhi as centre. Let the competition be fair ! Let everyone get the same question paper .

So slogan from today onwards : DELHI CHALO. SSC DELHI AND NR WALON KI. DELHI CHALO
कह दो इन हसरतों से कहीं और जा बसें, इतनी जगह कहाँ है दिल-ए-दाग़दार में
उम्र-ए-दराज़ माँग कर लाये थे चार दिन, दो पढ़ने में कट गये दो रिजल्ट के इन्तज़ार में

Comments

• =)) but thanks bro :)>-
  • edited May 2015
    Yes Students from Delhi are Aliens,Out of World,May be from Jupiter or it's Moon.
    45.8% are from Delhi, Rest of India: 54.2
    =)) .
    Yeah Delhi is Factory,But Raw materials from Rest of India ~X(
  • Delhi me coaching factory hai ek..paramount naam hai..Sab wahi SE nikalte hain.
  • Roshan...bhai tujhe aur koi kaam nahi kya....padhne me irna dimaag lagata to yaha ye naa karna padta...
  • @aandha padhne mein dimaag lagane ke baad jab paper ke level mein differenec hota hai to khoon khaul jata hai. Padhne ki aur maths ke question exam mein kar pane ki ek human limit hoti hai .
    उम्र-ए-दराज़ माँग कर लाये थे चार दिन, दो पढ़ने में कट गये दो रिजल्ट के इन्तज़ार में
  • Achha ye bhi analysis kar do phir ki....is baar delhi ke maths easy the to kaun sa huristic science laga ke tune decipher kiya ki agli baar/ baar baar Delhi ke hi easy aayenge.....SSC koi kejriwaal ya shiela dixit to chala nahi rahe ki Dilli walo ko prefer karenge....

agreed ki last time tilted results hai in favour of Delhi but aise generilaztin se aspirants me confusion create hota hai yaar...bhai baki aapki aur dosre sabo ki marzi...allah Hafij!
  • bhai jara ye bhi dekh image
    In interview list_01.jpg
    2766 x 1563 - 367K
  • Thanks @poop .

@aandha : jab non-NR region se general category mein fight karoge to tumhe sare answers ke jawab mil jayenge.
  • Bhai for non delhi southern and western region student un logon ke lie bhut mushkil hai delhi akke paper dena coz usi time aug me prelim bhi hai
  • edited May 2015
    Delhi has maximum number of serious SSC and UPSC candidate. Go to Mukherejee Nagar once you will find tens of thousands of students preparing solely for SSC, so it is very very obivous that Delhi has maximum selection. Why dont you get that?
    Take out the statistics of JEE or UPSC, you will again see the statistical bias towards KOTA and Delhi respectively, cause these are coaching hubs.. So these statistics doesnt prove much.
    I completely agree that paper of maths was very easy for delhi region, and it may have increased selection rate for delhi, but how much it contributes to that imbalance, no one can prove.

And its (easy paper/ tough paper) is not the problem of delhi region as such. Its decided totally random. Next year some other centre may get easy paper. The fault of SSC is that of not SCALING scores, thats it.

Ask 19th morning candidates, how tough was thier maths paper! So its purely random based, need of the hour is SCALING thats it.
    Cse 16,17,18 : Interview*
  • edited May 2015
    According to the LIST 1 = candidates called for interview.

Roll no starting from 1 (NWR)- Sr no . 1 to 625 = 625 candidates out of 12246 = 5.1 %

Roll no starting from 2 (NR)- Sr no . 626 to 8172 = 7546 candidates out of 12246 = 61.6 %
    (out of this 5613 (45.8 %) are from delhi alone) selections from NR (excluding delhi) = 15.8%

Roll no starting from 3 (CR)- Sr no . 8173 to 9997 = 1824 candidates out of 12246 = 14.9 %

Roll no starting from 4 (ER)- Sr no . 9998 to 10698 = 700 candidates out of 12246 = 5.7 %

Roll no starting from 5 (NER)- Sr no . 10699 to 10792 = 93 candidates out of 12246 = 0.8%

Roll no starting from 6 (MPR)- Sr no . 10793 to 11027 = 234 candidates out of 12246 = 1.9 %

Roll no starting from 7 (WR)- Sr no . 11028 to 11474 = 446 candidates out of 12246 = 3.6%

Roll no starting from 8 (SR)- Sr no . 11475 to 12085 = 610 candidates out of 12246 = 4.9 %

Roll no starting from 9 (KKR)- Sr no . 12086 to 12246 = 160 candidates out of 12246 = 1.3 %

@Maverick33 :
    you said , " Delhi has maximum number of serious SSC and UPSC candidate. Go to Mukherejee Nagar once you will find tens of thousands of students preparing solely for SSC, so it is very very obivous that Delhi has maximum selection. Why dont you get that?"

Well see this ,
    selections from NR = 61.6 % , Selections from delhi = 45.8%, So selections from NR (excluding delhi) = 15.8% . which is still much higher from other regions. I don't think any paramount or serious UPSC aspirants clause applies here for the NR region that excludes delhi .
  • @aandha : Which huristic science that next time Delhi papers won't be easy? Why should one take risk ? Due to SSC's fondness towards delhi candidates most of us have already spoiled one attempt, why to waste another? Let whole india come to delhi to give exam , solve the same paper and then everyone can be content.

@Maverick33 : Absolutely scaling should be done. But since our super-awesome SSC is not in a mood to do so what is the other option left ? Everyone should opt for delhi.

@sankalp_sharma15 : The bitter truth is before you. It's upto you to take decisions. Check out the stats that i posted .
  • @lordirwin : You are going good ! Fill center as delhi and ask everyone to fill center as delhi .
  • Where to buy paramount coaching material for cgl in delhi?
  • @Sanjeev0120 : Bhai lucknow comes under central region . So it gets different paper from NR region.
  • the data looks scandalous prima facie whatever be the reason...and there r many serious aspirants from patna,pune ,hyderabad...delhi has maximum aspirants but tthe figures are highly skewed...it shud be brought to media attention.
    HAVE U EVER COME ACROSS SOMEONE U SHOULD NOT HAVE FUCKED WITH?

YEAH,THATS ME.
  • 8000 called from delhi for interview while only 300 called for interview from allahabad, while both are places where Civil services aspirant abound.
  • @GabbarIsBack : Yes definitely. I have no source in media. If anyone here has then must report the matter to media
  • @GabbarIsBack : Yes definitely. I have no source in media. If anyone here has then must report the matter to media
    show the stats to allahabad guys...they will manage themselves....tod fod macha denge wo...next day itself u will see results on ground.
    HAVE U EVER COME ACROSS SOMEONE U SHOULD NOT HAVE FUCKED WITH?

YEAH,THATS ME.
  • Only delhi centers got different papers. Rest whole of the nation got same(also tougher by all standards) but other set of papers. So delhi was given vip treatment on behest of whom only our ssc can tell. Corrupt chepos. All those delhi janta who are going gaga about the talent and hard work of delhi students should for once check the other set and then speak. The difference was immense and very easy to comprehend. People can never believe that other people could have been treated unjustly. Only because they couldn't make it doesn't mean they didn't deserve it . Grow up. And try to look beyond your own selves.
    in these exams 1000s people are there on a single mark. So 15 easy questions i.e. 30 marks can altogether change the scenario. So now see for yourself that who worked hard enough to grease in the hands of ssc officials. Haha.
  • Thanks @poop .

@aandha : jab non-NR region se general category mein fight karoge to tumhe sare answers hke jawab mil jayenge.
    Dude, dont spread your misconcieved notions and confuse other aspirants....ssc has no bias for any particular dyate...why would thay have?

And no, i m not from Delhi ...had given exam from other region..gave intervw too.... i again applied for non nr only..
  • aur haa bhai, general se hi hu....teri saari theory fail hai...aise hi imaginary theories banate raho....hamara kaam easy rahega...;):)
  • @aandha : You are free to believe whatever you wish.
    The result pdf is with you . Codes are known . Analysis is before you. All conclusions point to a fraud still you don't want to believe then I cannot say anything.

"सोते हुए को जगाया जा सकता है पर जो सोने का नाटक कर रहा हो उसे नहीं जागा सकते । "

Thanks for participating though. But better prove your stance by logic and solid data like I am doing instead of simply saying that your analysis is fail.
  • @saga29 : Thanks
  • Roshhan bhai bilkul theek keh rahe hain. Jis kisi ko inki baat galat lag rahi hain. Wo delhi aur doosre regions k papers compare kar le maths ke. Aur kisi ko ye lag raha ho ki ek baar ho gaya doobara nahi hoga. To wo ek baar paramount phone karke bole ki aap unke puraane student hain. Ab ghar aa gaye hain. Cgl 15 ka centre apne waha de ya delhi. To wo aapko delhi se hi bharne ko bolenge. Chahe aap kerala rehte ho ya WB. Wo bol rahe hain ,2-3 din ki hi to baat hain. Jisko abhi bhi doubt hain try kar le paramount main
  • @lordirwin : thanks :)
  • Bhai jab exam all india level ka hai to regional level par paper alag kaise ho sakte hai.............in ssc walo ko chavanni ki bhi akal nahi...........bhai mai case karne ki soch raha hoo...............give me some suggestion.......
  • @poop : please go ahead ! Case kar sakte ho to please karo . maximum log delhi ke hi hain yahan and they are at advantage that is why nobody is speaking up .
  • Koi media ko contact kro
    Ase ro sbse jayd loss me south ke west ke log rahnge
    Ahemdabad,mumbai,hyderbada,pune,chennai,banglore
    Kya in cities me koi serious aspirant nhi hai?sirf delhi me hai

Agr yh trend sirf is baar ka to hai ohk vrna ssc is playing with our carrer
  • @sankalp_sharma15 : loss to ho hi gaya yaar . this was my first attempt and I am already 26 . 2015 is my last attempt after that I will be overage . So i don't want to take any chance , I have re-applied and filled delhi as my centre.

there is no guarantee that cgl 15 paper for delhi will not be easy again. Better to be at more favourable place. For the last 2 years delhi has been getting easy paper. And if something goes wrong with delhi people then there is huge crowd that will protest.
    But in other centres no matter how much injustice happens none protests .
    See this time itself nobody is protesting even the students of those ETHICS classes are mum . So better be with the delhites or report the matter and make it a fair game .
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google